Who here figured it out?

Wells Fargo is reportedly limiting the amount of money that customers can withdraw from the bank right now.

A bank went down yesterday, people couldn’t withdraw their money or see their balances, and today they can only withdraw small sums of money.

Attached: 1546007256758.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12621476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 days after the banks close, then starts the purge. This has been analysed to death. If mine shuts, i go straight innawoods.

why was there a military drill in a wells fargo bank on feb 4th in downtown LA? lots of black helicopters

Links to articles or reports?

The banks are probably cashing out (with military assistance) because they cannot pay back the people if they were to go on a bank run.

You mean fractional reserve banking is a bubble? Fuck me sideways

Probably relocated gold

It was next door. Not even at the bank and was pre announced.

Guys. This is Big. My supervisor told the Press that there was a fire in the data center and that were working on restoring everybody's app access and debit card access.

Meanwhile I can't get into any of our databases everything's encrypted. We've been hacked.

Fucking panic my buddies

Attached: 4E8982D6-4578-4155-ABA6-5F89C52982B7.jpg (573x401, 64K)

I'm just glad I stopped banking at wells fargo. I do have a credit card with them, will my debt be wiped out now?

3 WELLS FARGO system admins committed suicide yesterday. They were killed, they knew too much.

All wells fargo money has been lost. Deleted, out of existence. Everything you worked hard for is gone. Now we all know too much. Brace yourselves, chainlink $1000 EOY.

Yea, I have my teller’s card too.

I HAVE A WELLS FARGO CREDIT CARD SHOULD I MAX IT OUT???

So what are wells fargo employees doing? Can people withdraw at the tellers?

It’s like Greece...

based and woodpilled

wat

just stop you fucking kike fagot

How the fuck has no one went into a wells fargo yet with cock in hand DEMANDED their money. Are burgers this big of pussies? That they get cucked by their own banks. “Here here goy, have $50 for the day”. Holy fucking shit get some balls you big ass pussies.

I would like to introduce you to the brutality of the american police officee getting a call at the bank. Before you even entered the bank with cock in hand they would rip it the fuck off. Are your tellers such pussies they just hand over money when you "demand" it?

>banks like Wells Fargo pulling an exit scam
>banks waiting for me to deposit my NEET bucks so Stacey can withdraw her child support payments

Yeah.... I'm thinking we're back.

Attached: 20 trillion.jpg (645x332, 50K)

where are the proofs faggot?

Attached: 1549568248926.jpg (1922x1779, 358K)

Lucky for me, I already went dead-broke.

Attached: 1549519525045.jpg (960x950, 89K)

America is a police state. Your money isn’t your money unless you hold gold or crypto. If you cause a slight desturbance in a bank, you’ll be arrested immediately. Things are getting bad.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12621476

Attached: 1493932869889.jpg (569x506, 44K)

I would like to introduce you to rationality. Yes you should have the anger of a thousand dragons over your money. However exposing your penis in public is rude and inconsiderate.

always max out all credit cards for maximum gainz

wow your shiny rocks are so transportable lol