BTT THE FABLED GOLDEN BULLRUN ROUND TWO

JUSTIN AND CZ WILL PUMP THIS BY MONDAY

STOP BETTING AGAINST PUMPATRON BIZ

Attached: CoUrphEXEAAtjU2.jpg (1996x2048, 869K)

Fuck man, imagine being a slave master and having access to multiple women like this. Wow. Just wow.

You do realize all you need is a smartphone and any number of dating apps and you can fuck women like this every day just because they're all basically whores right?

I hope this is a trap, otherwise I masturbated for nothig.
Whatever you're shilling is a shitcoin.

Unreal
Link holders will say she's ugly

Im a linkholder and i can confirm you are correct.

looks like a horse's ass

PhoToshoP

when the airdrop tho?

>muscular
>ugly face compensated by layers of makeup and fake eyebrows
>weird frizzy hair
>manly feet
>WTF is that top

she's fairly attractive still, but if that's your type then you might be gay.

kekt and rekt op

Yup. Not ugly but definitely has a gross man body. The true linkleman demands a petite submissive wifu with serious honkers.

When moon lads? Bought at 23.

supposed to be monday 11th
atleast thats what the shills been spamming
you sound like me few days ago
the same pump happened
the same thread was posted
and the rest was history

Why the fuck would an airdrop to TRX holders make the price jump? If anything TRX holders will dump their BTT the second they can.

Only if you're an 8/5 or above. Women like that don't hookup with average looking dudes

Implying anyone wants this thot
>black
>muscular
>banging Tyrone’s for 10 years minimum = roastie = flaps
>And don’t get me started on the tattooes
You can have her user, seriously I wouldn’t rouch this whore if you paid me. You’re literally asking for an STD

why would a whale want to sell their BTT low if they can make the price higher before they sell?

not a link holder and that things proportions are straight barnyard. Its not a human its so fucking ugly

on the real. she really is ugly as fuck. if you follow her on instagram sometimes she does stories without makeup and she is fucking hideous.

Attached: BdMaLuECYAAH2pp.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>that muscle
gross

this

She's not ugly in this pic but she's photoshopped to hell with smart blur/portraiture or some iphone filter
Who knows what this nigress actually looks like