Own (CHX) FAST Platform 2.0 launches in 7 days

Attached: 1111111.png (1300x1124, 384K)

I thought they were announcing a partnership this week? It's already friday

Maybe they're announcing on February 15th, that way more companies could get on board. But yeah, when they supposedly have over 100 companies using their service, I'm surprised they're not naming a single one.

Sascha said: "we have partnerships to announce in the next few weeks, and one big US one next week, I think."

It was pretty laid back and didn't seem like a firm promise to be this week. Could be early next week, who knows.

It’s a lie I’ve been telling you fags all week, people unironically bought in this week just for the announcement. Read the telegram, it’s basically confirmed that it’s not happening this week. That’s why people are dumping right now

HONK HONK

No one confirmed shit.

Retard they already said sascha misspoke by saying “next week” which is only a rough estimate, this is a super dick move like ICX implementing staking. To many investors this is a Huge flag. If you don’t believe me look at the order books, the buy wall will break and there won’t be any support left. You can still get out of supporting a shady ceo

*presses a coconut pie into your face*

yeah i don't think it's coming this week. i'd recommend selling right now while keeping an eye out for announcements, and buying back in next week

Who said he misspoke? Random guy in telegram? Was it you? Nice try fudmastershill

At the rate it’s dumping even a partnership with god will not make it break ath. sascha is a shady lying piece of shit, I hope his entire family gets cancer

Attached: 1548166005535.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

Kek this was confirmed to be community made. They don’t even have a live product. Furthermore they lied about having an announcement this week. Imagine telling nasdaq it’s their fault for misinterpreting what they said
>huurr durr sorry boss you’re at fault for misinterpreting hurrr

Attached: C2E1BAA0-A025-4554-A86B-E7F2FC662659.jpg (928x633, 430K)

no thanks, would rather fill LTO bags

>Kek this was confirmed to be community made.
It says it right in the bottom who made the image. Did anyone think this was official?

>They don’t even have a live product.
This has to be true, since they're looking for a senior developer TODAY. Senior developer. Right before launch. Also that dev must live in Bosnia and not Germany, for some odd reason.

Game/Software companies look for developers post launch all the time. Are you retarded?

this screetching autist has nothing better to do than fud in every chx thread

big Q1 for chx. partnership announcements, fast platform 2.0 launches, masternodes, mainnet, major exchanges

Why does CHX need masternodes?
I thought masternodes suck?

lmao i love this meme

OwO

They do, so does chx

>masternode cone

dropped.

So chx is just another ponzi scheme?

Yes it's a scam, please don't buy. Go buy LTO. Since you're too stupid to think freely and critically then you don't deserve money.

Lol I just sold my last maternode.
Masternodes are shit.

They have none.

This is a crowdfunding Ponzi scam. It's why they have no mainnet and never will.

>Ignores smartlands which is a check everywhere
lmao

Attached: bFi6waug_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>This is a crowdfunding Ponzi scam.
I wouldn't mind, just please pump it up to $100 first.

explain to a brainlet

Lul yep.

The fud is truly shit. Literally no facts or figures these idiots can use to disprove CHX. Oh dear the partnership hasn't been announced yet. They seem to be stuck holding LTO which is predictably dumping.

No one should sell a single ownie. Liquidity is nearly absent and it will be very difficult buying back in.

>asking a brainlet to "explain to a brainlet"
I don't think you are going to get results here.

priced in

Partnership means nothing. It's the biggest meme word in this fucking space.

All I want to know is why masternodes are bad...

This particular partnership involves significant fees being paid to CHX and apparently grants them access to the american market- as well you know,

is this raul guy from telegram still in here?
can you give me some more hopium pls?

I'm so excited for this, literally easiest money to be made.
>BIG announcement next week!
>Lots of PARTNERSHIPS!
>Look at the development ROADMAP
>$100 EOY
Oh wait, wrong thread, I thought this was a TRX, XLM, XRP, LINK, etc, etc thread.

How many chx are you guys holding? Is 6 figures enough to make it in 1 year?

Some people think masternodes are a scam to constantly dump reward tokens on newfags, when in reality it provides liquidity and from a tokenomics standpoint is pretty much the same thing POW does but without the ridiculous power requirements.
That's my opinion though, somebody give a counter point.

Only around 1800. Banked on it being between $20-$100 within two years. Considering other coins, it seemed rather plausible at the time of purchase.

There are about 150 wallets possibly less with 6 figures ownies. Yeah I'd say you'll make it.

SLT has been bleeding nonstop for a month. Good luck w that, and SLT checks 4 boxes tops, I was a top 100 believer at one point too. Take the redpill and buying into a project that does 5x what SLT does WITH dozens of clients already. Last I checked SLT had 2 STOs launching on it

6 figures of chx? No doubt you'll be good if you hold most of it for a year or 2, once liquidity dries up w validator node lockups and more companies join in to tokenize debt/equity id make a bet we'd be at mid 3 figures in 12 months

Do you guys think that the 66m tokenized in the DSR is going to require the 1% market buy when the FAST platform goes live next week?
Assuming the test clients are going to go ahead, that would require a 600k market buy off the bat

I'm guessing the marketbuys aren't until mainnet in March.

Mid 6 figures? As in coin price? Idk what ur smoking buddy. I have 6 figures and even I know that's not possible.

No, I meant 6 figure token holdings.

What do you mean mid six figures in 12 months?

He asked whether CHX will go up in value so much within 12 months that his 6 figure holdings will be enough for him to make it.

>id make a bet we'd be at mid 3 figures in 12 months
I don't see how this tallies with your statement at all.

I was asking if 6 figure holding was enough to make it. I think he was saying single token price will be 3 figures

10k CHX should be good enough for 7 figure bank account in 2020

>Own has a current supply of 168,956,522 CHX with 74,825,538 CHX in circulation.

lol

>10k CHX should be good enough for 7 figure bank account in 2020
delusion

10k CHX may honestly be worth 8 figures within the next few years

>10k CHX may honestly be worth 8 figures
Next level delusion

>dumping
>up 1.91% in Eth, and 15% in USD last 24 hours
Retard.

chx, tzero and securitize are the only legit sto platforms and exchanges.. these will make anons rich as fuck in 2-5 years. i'm all in chx right now.

i'm the user that claimed he solo mined btc 10 years ago. and i did. btc weas selling for approx $2.70 OTC. there were no exchanges back then. i always find and invest in the best shit early before everyone else. hold chx for 2-10 years. it will be 100bn -1trn dollar marketcap. congratulations those who listened to me. you are now 3x up. this is just the beginning

huge q1 for chx. fast platform 2.0 launches, marketing campaign, partnership announcements, masternodes, mainnet, major exchange listings..

What do we do with the news?

Whats a suicide bag requirement

*notices ur market cap

What news are you referring to?
Or are you referring to news in general that should be sold? Because this isn't really a sell the news kind of project.

even only 100 chx will be worth a lot in 2-10 years

chx will see mass adoption. hold longterm

Actually it does sounds really deluded right now, but CHX could easily pass ETC or NEO current price this year.

Very similar circulating supply and arguably way more useful then both of those 2.
So yeh 10k CHX likley ain't gonna get you early retirement eoy but it'll be a good xmas present.

I really hope so. I just turned 34 and haven't had a proper vacation (not just camping, broke) since I was 19. It would be nice to live a bit before I'm too old to enjoy it.

>Maybe
When this word gets thrown around in a shill post it means you should have dumped your bags a long time ago.

Sold CHX a bit too early, still got a small bag. LTO is my new hoe.

10000 CHX

mid 3 figures* as in over 100$