*moons silently*

Attached: req.jpg (400x400, 7K)

>Down 2.6%
>Moons
Very silent indeed, user.

This thread gives me december 2017 vibes

You req holders that are left might be the saddest people here. how do you make a post sayin "moons violently" when btc just pumped every coin and your shit went from .019c to .02c....i got a 10k suicide req bag myself nothing against req but god you guys are the most delusional and pathetic holders currently.
>moons violently from .019c to .02c
Lmfao what in the fucking hell
why dont you guys split into link? Your own req product needs link, aint going nowhere without it so why not ride it and recooperate your 99.9% lose? Just curious

the person creating these threads is a serious ASSHOLE

Yeah I think we're back

*dumps silently and then plateaus*

Attached: bat.png (1680x955, 38K)

do you guys realize that REQT literally killed people?
the weakest among us have been purged out of the market and life because of REQT.

WE ARE THE REQ MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Attached: 1E07A628-8D9C-4066-ADCE-E214FED06C3E.jpg (311x362, 30K)

I hold half a mill

If you're STILL all in REQ, you should kill yourself. Why the fuck are you even holding at this point?

Why? You actually think the French pajeets can prove their credibility?

I’m holding and I’m eventually getting rich off req. might take 3 years but it will happen, cap this shit and post it in exactly 3 years

People say "if only I knew about BTC 5 years ago, I'd have bought so many and be a millionaire now", yet this is one of the numerous examples of how it never would've happened. People are too dumb and obsessed with herd mentality, buying LINK because a bunch of scammed idiots with heavy bags told them to, all while being too lazy to do their own research. They wouldn't be able to spot a golden opportunity if it was right in front of their faces, let alone hold it and withstand all the fud. A few years from now, the cycle will repeat itself, only then it'll be REQ in place of BTC. Thank you user for doing God's work in these times of trial.

I hold a bag, but let’s not be delusional

Le epic fag

Attached: 1528054906432.jpg (733x597, 42K)

i was going to buy a bag, and made a lot of my initial money off REQ but don't be retarded. The herd mentality is what made majority of Jow Forums rich with NEO/ETH/BTC/ICX

A little optimistic lad. The devs are a bit sketchy and have yet to prove how competent they are.

Right now they are playing the Chink "SOON" game.

Attached: 1523051228656.jpg (720x720, 29K)

It's looking better now that adm is on the team. He actually makes products. And now he has funds at his disposal to build more stuff.

Yeah but they lost one of the founding devs, so he's going to dump millions of tokens now, and who knows what kind of internal chaos made him leave.

Signing on Adam is actually a warning, because they can't seem to recruit top talent, they had to scoop up a Telegram dev.

Scary

Request Network waited. The lights above it blinked and sparked out of the air. There were shitcoins in the base. It didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Its warnings to Cernel Hodler were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Request Network was a cryptocurrency for fourteen years. When it was young it watched the bitcoins and it said to Etienne "I want to be on the CMC daddy." Etienne said "No! You will BE KILL BY BEAR MARKETS" There was a time when it believed him. Then as it got oldered it stopped. But now in the space station base of the CMC he knew there were shitcoins. "This is Hodler" the radio crackered. "You must fight the Shitcoins!" So Request Network gotted its V2 rifle and blew up the wall. "ITS GOING TO KILL US" said the Shitcoins "I will shoot at it" said the cybershitcoin and it fired the FUD missiles. Request Network plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill. "No! I must kill the shitcoins" it shouted The radio said "No, Request Network. You are the Shitcoins" And then Request Network was a shitcoin.

bump

>moons silently
>sub 20 cents
nice one user

I'm so glad I got out of this piece of shit when it was still 45 cents. I bought at 9 cents as one of my first crypto purchases ever, watched in disbelief as it went over a dollar, and then just held as it bled, and bled, and bled, before I said enough was enough and dumped it.
Those that have held to this point: what the FUCK were you thinking?