What the fuck

What the fuck is holo and why the fuck is everyone shilling it

Why should I sell my link bags for that shitcoin

Attached: 1076E1D3-2771-436B-ACF2-0DC2BE2569C0.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

who's shilling it?

For the past 6 months this shitcoin has been shilled relentlessly.

I’ve refused to even look it up since the shills seemed so pathetic and the memes are pure cringe

No threads of holo in many hours, it's dead p&d

I dont understand the project well, something decentralized internet hosting. I bought a million for the memes and it has done well over the past 6 months.

Beyond memes, it has an ambitious goal to reinvigorate real p2p commerce. It’s a bit utopian but they have the right foundation and aspiration to be successful. The project is as old as BTC. Social credit is a good concept but we need to see how it works at scale. Beyond making money, it has potential to make some strong social impact as well.

Holo is a lesson for people to invest within their circle of competency.

From what I understand it's a decentralized ledger of available cloud space that routes requests for cloud space to the fastest option available, kind of like uber or lyft for cloud architecture.

I have absolutely never read the white paper nor will I ever feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

>asking about a coin that's been discussed here consistently for the last 10 months
Not going to make it.

Holy fuck you're dense. Read about this project before asking questions here. We aren't here to spoonfeed you educational gibs.

They are making oracles which will make chainlink obsolete if holo wins

it's a literal scam that will lose 99% of its value when mainnet hits

Everyone in this thread was literally spoonfed this info months ago. Yes there are tons of holo threads but they are all moon shill fests. No one has spoken about the tech since the coin ico'd. You guys are just being selfish.

Attached: 1544023284163.png (637x768, 149K)

This. The whitepaper even esplicially states its a scam on page 5

I spent like 3 days reading about this shit before it hit idex homie. No sympathy.

Holo is a marketplace for p2p application hosting. The main takeaways that will pump this to Mars are its mutual credit architecture (completely novel which will drive speculation) and marketing image of the team. Redditors are convinced it's a Jow Forums scam but they will eat this shit up after giving it a second look. This is a guaranteed top 10 coin.

Bingo, non-native token also currently an ERC20. CASH GRAB

Who gives a fuck? This is the next Tron. I'll be keeping 2-3 Million in case these boomers actually pull it off.

>I just don't see how you could trust an anonymous stranger online.

>Like, the users on Reddit have names and you can see if they're popular.

Attached: 1538366224621.png (511x515, 29K)

It's been posted relentlessly. No more, now it's just shitposting since everyone is in who would be. Google. It.

Based holofren

>social credit

You mean like the Orwellian system they have in China?

what was the video for this called again?

I let my penis guide me. I meditate and focus on a particular stock or coin, and if my dick starts tingling, I buy. If not, I avoid. Holo is a no-go.

Yes and no. Mutual credit is an interest free lending system. App developers are allowed to borrow a certain amount of Holofuel based on their reputation.

Holo will ended up being just like EOS, a network of shitty dapps no one wants to use and a community of delusional bag holders. At least with ETH I can buy it on any exchange send it to binance and invest in shitcoins.

Look, a fud thread, good sign

James May?