LOW INCOME STRUGGLE

I HAVE 26 CENTS, IM 24 AND FUCKED. I GOT A LEECH CAT TO FEED AND BILLS.
ANY ADVICE!

Attached: destitute.jpg (264x191, 13K)

Use the cat to make money.

go to mcdonalds and ask for an application

Get a job in mcdonalds or walmart if youre really desperate. Every problem has a solution, man. No matter how bad things seem, nothing is permanent.

Knee pads for both you and the cat.
Get a job, join a trade and be an electrician or something. Worst comes to worst, go to the military. Probably the best shot

At least you aren't in debt.
But you can do what I did. Get a job and live out of your car for a few years and put every cent you have into the stock market until you have enough passive gains to live off of. Which doesn't take that long. You just really need 150k to be able to retire if you are okay with living like a poor person. Take that 150k, use leverage to get it to 300k, put it all in VYM, RDIV, and NRZ at a ratio of 25/25/50 respectively. That's 8% dividends relatively safe (not to mention the amount goes up about a tenth every year with the market). 24k a year passive income. EZ. And that amount goes up by a higher percent than any raise you would be getting. About 10% a year. Every 10 years it will be about 2.5x higher. You could very well be making 100k passive income every year before you are 50.

>live out of his car
Breh, he just stated that he has .24 cents. Where the fuck is he going to get a car?

How does anyone not have a car

>use leverage to get it to 300k
k

I don’t have a car but I’m gonna buy my first one soon

Some people use it to buy a fucking cat instead apparently

3rd gen 4runner.
$3-4k affordable parts and large enough to house you and the leech cat.

Attached: IMG_3397_zpsf78e17bc_aa7ceca3c47fe1b59fddf87367ef704b5d4a3c80.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Eat the cat

>Some people use it to buy a fucking cat instead apparently
poor/trashy people always buy pets, it's pathetic

You need money. At least 1000 dollars in savings. After that you should build a shack off grid and learn to grow grains, fruits, and vegetables.

Attached: 1547555940416.jpg (747x750, 127K)

Poor people don't buy pets dumbass
The kittens are given away for free because nobody in those towns can afford to neuter or spay their pets. My old friend still living in Indiana was trying to get rid of 7 kittens his outdoor cat had, and this happens fairly regularly.

this may have been an option years aho but if you build a shack the local scumfuckers pretending they are your government will destroy it guaranteed

That's why you need to build a new one every year or so. Technically if the shack is small enough it's legal.

Attached: 1546506232973.jpg (520x293, 46K)

>Poor people don't buy pets dumbass
yeah they do, it's a fuckin meme
move out, get an apartment, get pets for no reason, have a shit life

Dude I make barely above min wage and neutered two cats no problem. I paid 300€ for both with 1250€/m. Unless you like to kill kittens or have them every year it's the only choice, my two were stray kittens I got for free at shelters and so I found it justifiable to neuter them after one round of love making and three beautiful kittens I saw coming put of the mother. All worth it.

my point was that poor people HAVE these animals when they shouldn't, i don't give a fuck how they acquire them

I gave the three kittens in adoption btw. And the pregnancy was not planned though I was happy they got their chance before it was too late.

pan handle outside of city hall. make sure you got the cat with you. try to harass the mayor.

life is loneliness already, user...

You touched a nerve so I wanted to comment.
Poor people make dumb decisions, I've been a drug addict many years. Pets aren't a dumb decision unless you spend two paychecks for a pure breed, which I assume is what you had in mind and is indeed retarded and is also very much related to how one aquires the pet. As an added bonus I got to save two kittens that would have died and got one of the three born in my house to breathe myself after I assume it was left for dead on the floor, almost cried seeing the little thing scream for the first time and the mother instantly running to clean and feed it.

Attached: kits.jpg (4160x3120, 1.42M)

>I've been a drug addict many years
>here is my opinion on this common poor loser stereotype

Kek. You are a lost cause.
Cats cost me 80€/m. Shared with gf.

who cares about the price?
firstly, the fact that they cost anything at all is only a point in my favor, but then there's the time, the energy, the obligations, the filth and disgusting shit that you have to deal with and inevitably fail to deal with. Your shitty, unclean, run down apartment/flat that smells like shit is going to smell 10x worse because you have a cat, you have cat hair everywhere, and on and on

you are just self-admitted white trash, your opinion on this subject is irrelevant because it applies to you and you'll say/think whatever to cope with the reality that you are the human garbage I am looking down on

no offense

Attached: dd.jpg (524x336, 29K)

I hope you die

>I hope you die
likewise

He's not entirely wrong. If something like this triggers you, you should not be here.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

Nice projection of your own shortcomings on me. Are you a zoomer by chance? I agree I could lower that to at least 60€/m easily.
The time you spend taking care of them and their affection towards you is your fucking reward out of this.

>be poor drug addict
>get cat
>the reward is your mediocre dwelling smelling like shit, wasted money, and less time than you have already, even though you work a shitty minimum wage job and spend your free time doing drugs
>"nah man my life might be in shambles and virtually all of my decisions are quite poor but this one thing that I have a strong emotional attachment to is different"
yikes

mturk.com dyor

I've lived alone for 4 years and i've never had a car. I did have a motorcycle at one point in time. Work is 3 miles away though and the supermarket is a 10 minute walk

Yep. I am similar to you. Fortunately that is limited to when I get super depressed nowadays. You'll want to change in a few years, the alternative is leaving this world.

>Yep. I am similar to you
I think you're mistaken

looks comfy af

Attached: 1546437198085.jpg (409x409, 31K)

In a sense. Because I also typed
>when I'm not super depressed
brainlet. Best exichange of opnions I had on this shithole in a while.

>In a sense. Because I also typed
>>when I'm not super depressed
>brainlet. Best exichange of opnions I had on this shithole in a while.
Friend, you appear to be confused and/or very new to this website

I own a cat and fully acknowledge it's worthless, destroys my property, a little thieving nigger and generally only causes me a headache.

but it's pretty cute so i keep it around maybe ill never make it

Attached: 1541519158611.jpg (1331x1408, 275K)

Just phoneposting and was faster to type. Though in doing this I made a mistake and ended up misusing the quote. I noticed this too late and you are literally answering in seconds.

Explain