I don’t want a gf. I don’t want a fancy car. I don’t want the latest iToddler phone...

I don’t want a gf. I don’t want a fancy car. I don’t want the latest iToddler phone. I don’t want a house with a white picket fence. I just want a job Jow Forums. Just a fucking job. Don’t care if the pay is shit. I just want something that will give purpose to my other pointless existence. Is this really too much to ask for? IS IT REALLY? After 235 applications you would think one would have a job by now. But HOLY FUCKING JESUS ON A FUCKSTICK...WHAT THE FUCK???? ARE ALL THE JOBS ADVERTIZED ONLINE FAKE? OR DOES EVERYONE HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL JOB?? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.......,

Attached: 7A41D930-A027-4CFB-8788-42425754203A.png (691x653, 20K)

tfw i've been posting hundreds of fake job postings to reduce my competition

Attached: topkek.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Go for trucking or cargo/cruise ship. Go for laborious jobs.

Have you considered volunteer work. Coaching a childrens football team or something. Working at McDonalds is not going to give you any purpose.

If all you want is a job try to get into petroleum engineering(assuming educated) or work on a rig. Great pay because the lifestyle is so shitty

You have to do more than apply. Just pick one you want and show up at opening time every Monday ready to work until they hire you.

>firm handshake and eye contact
Top kek

Security!

OP. i Feel. iknow this feel. i want to kill myself. the only companies that reply to me are scam companies with 1 star ratings on glassdoor. JUST JUST JUST!

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440K)

fucking BASED

>I just want something that will give purpose to my other pointless existence.

jsesus chrsit m8 what is wrong with you

Ok and to give a real answer to you soulless user.. you should find something that you want to do other than sustain yourself. Then figure out the best way to do that while still keeping alive.

And if you just want to be a slave, join the military. You don't have to think, they feed you, you can play with guns, they even pay you.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Same here op, just keep trying and try to get help other ways.

T. 18 year old Hs dropout that will get his ged

>After 235 applications you would think one would have a job by now. But HOLY FUCKING JESUS ON A FUCKSTICK...WHAT THE FUCK???? ARE ALL THE JOBS ADVERTIZED ONLINE FAKE? OR DOES EVERYONE HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL JOB?? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.......,

>"iToddler"

So THIS is why Andro-pajeets are so mad, they're just broke NEETs.

Wait.....I'm not the only one that does this?

Attached: 64532434543.jpg (231x218, 10K)

>I just want something that will give purpose to my other pointless existence.

What you need is a hobby. Wageslavery only makes this feeling worse.

It's unironically because you don't understand how to make a good resume.

In order of best options:

1. Have good skills and experience
2. Have one but not the other
3. Lie about having one or both

If you're striking out, you can't do worse than nothing. You get found out for being a liar? Then you're back at square one, no loss. Mind you, you still have to be able to give a non-autistic interview.

>he doesn't know how to properly write a cover letter
>he doesn't know how to properly write a cv

More like:
>He doesn't fall into a category of nepotism

Wait if I'm not the only one doing this, how many are!?

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-170657.jpg (1381x1731, 553K)

Twf you live in a country that pays 1500$ a month when uhired no question asked, never seen a homeless person, obese person or a weapon before i went to the US . Mmmmmmurica

Look into surveying. Seems like a nice middle class job with room to move up if you learn autocad. That's what I'm getting into after putting my life on hold for 4 years doing a meme degree.

I work as a mailofficer, pretty shitty Job. Pays og 3200$ a month minimum wage

Where do you live?

My state now has a thing called an interview panel. After you fill out the application and get a phone call or e-mail, which may take several weeks, you go to the interview itself.

There you sit at a table with three to four people all taking notes and asking you questions about the job your applying for. To judge your competence for one thing. The other is so that afterward once all the interviews are done those same four people all get together and pick one lucky bastard from the lot. They do it that way so if the person who gets hired fucks up no single person who did the hiring can get any blow back from it. And also to keep the impression of no favoritism. Which is bullshit, if it comes down from up high that so and so is the preferred candidate then whatever name those 4 on the panel pick don't mean a thing. The preferred candidate gets the nod.

Some jobs the requirements are easy as shit, me for example have no college degree at all but still I qualify for jobs which state "Bachelor Degree" under the qualifications list. Others all they want is a "body", the application doesn't list any education required at all, even a H.S diploma.