Honestly what the fuck is wrong with BAT

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with BAT.

Attached: bat.png (856x764, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x0d8775f648430679a709e98d2b0cb6250d2887ef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is a fucking useless token literally any fucking crypto can be used to tip content creators, subsidize ad viewers, and purchase advertising space. It has NO COMPETITIVE OR ABSOLUTE ADVANTAGE.

No one even gives a shit about the token, they just love Brave Browser. I use Brave and I'm not about to waste time tipping randos with BAT when there are countless better crypto and non-crypto ways to do so.

Jewgle kike cope.

I aint downloading that shit nigga

no ads

You can replace the token with ETH and the system works better. It's a pointless funding token.

BAT Ads aren't out yet. Also, ironically Brave has not started marketing the browser yet.

Once 1.0 hits and word gets out, we'll see movement in BAT. Until then it's all speculation and sell pressure from traders

Should be tether-like with Brave Inc. having full control. Otherwise no major advertiser would ever risk losing their entire ad budget buying this speculative asset only to get dumped on by manipulative whales.

I mean seriously guys come on. this is basic shit.

Wait, do you understand how Brave ad campaigns work?

Because you're not making any sense

Please enlighten me, dear shitlord.

BAT is bad. BTC is good.

Attached: btcmaximalist.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Why are you immediately getting upset when I called you out? Not going to bother explaining anything to you but basically

> no major advertiser would ever risk losing their entire ad budget buying this speculative asset only to get dumped on

the whole point is this can't happen kek. Goddamn brainlets

Except for the fact that ETH can't scale to support a full ad network you brainlet.

>the whole point is this can't happen kek
please enlighten me, nancy

na

that's what I thought. BAT should be tether-like to better enable institutional buying. other option would be to introduce options contracts to allow major buyers to hedge and lock-in prices.

But yea, loving your argument so far.

you're way off and you don't understand how Brave ads work, why would I bother arguing with you

not worth my time

Shut up faggot, Brave is using BAT, not ETH and not your shitty stablecoin. Cope more

delusional bag-holders. the sad answer is that there is no other way for major advertisers to purchase BAT besides Uphold or (limit buy) on Coinbase.

Imagine being so salty that you relentlessly talk shit about the only working product in crypto on biz. Imagine the cope

>the only working product in crypto
>what is Brave Rewards server

Look, all you have to do is show me a transaction ID on the blockchain for a BAT donation via the Brave browser. That's it.

But you can't, because donations and tipping don't go through the blockchain. They are processed via Brave Rewards server.

Yes and that's a good thing considering no blockchain can scale to support an ad network. Do some research bud, your ignorance is showing.

Meanwhile with ADX...

>no blockchain can scale to support an ad network
that's not true but ok. anyways, the entire point is that Brave doesn't need a blockchain.

Only reason it is a crypto was to raise funds via ICO.

Ignorance again. Instead of wasting everyone's time on biz, why don't you actually do some research? Brainlets regurgitating bullshit don't help anyone.

ETH could barely even support crypto kitties. BTC fees would be astronomical for this volume of microtransactions. You have literally no idea what you are talking about.

>why don't you actually do some research?
research what exactly? I would suggest you research BSV and OP_RETURN.

Oh so I should research your shitcoin BSV that didn't even exist when BAT was created?

Embarrassing yourself again, bud.

Yes, you should research BSV and OP_RETURN.

You should research BAT. Shill your bags elsewhere brainlet.

>ads
>browser
>this is gonna change the world

BAT will never be over $1

what part? it doesn't use the blockchain as you already stated and I agreed that it doesn't need to use the blockchain. a tether-type token with full control by Brave Inc would allow for actual institutional buying without the volatility or counter-party risk.

I don't understand why you are getting so confused. You then stated no blockchain can handle an ad network but that's not true. GB sized blocks allow for actual microtransactions as opposed to SEGWIT implementation which robs miners off transaction fees.

I honestly think you have a very superficial understanding of crypto.

You could even say that being over $1 defeats the purpose of the token.

Yes because BSV has no volatility right? You are confusing your arguments and making no sense.

What is it? Should Brave use BSV or a stablecoin?

Your argument is essentially throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. That is beyond superficial- it is blatant idiocy.

No "coin-operate" token has found crypto success

>Yes because BSV has no volatility right?
oh God dude... I can't do this anymore.

1) BAT should be a stablecoin. That's one argument. I already stated why this is preferable to it being a free-floating commodity.

2) You said no blockchain could handle microtransactions but that's not true. GB sized blocks on BSV allow for that. This has nothing to do with BAT being a stablecoin. It's just a correction in regards to your false statement regarding no blockchain able to handle microtransactions.

Stablecoin requires overhead and treasury oversight that an ERC-20 token doesn't. Refute that.

BSV is a shitcoin that no one uses for any micropayments. Refute that.

Until you have legit answers to the above, you are throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

>Stablecoin requires overhead and treasury oversight that an ERC-20 token doesn't.
Yes, it requires centralized control kind of like... the BAT UGP. !!!!!

>BSV is a shitcoin that no one uses for any micropayments.
BSV blocksize is already over 100MB compared to 1-2MB size for BTC. Therefore BSV blockchain can handle 100x the volume of BTC. Blocksize is increasing to GB levels. I don't know any other way to explain this to you. I wish you had a better understanding of crypto so I didn't have to explain such basic concepts as "blocksize".

Who actually uses BSV for microtransactions? You can ramble about blocksize all you want, but if no one is using it, no one is using. People use BAT everyday. Show me one example of a company or product using BSV for microtransactions.

>Who actually uses BSV for microtransactions?
I never said anyone did. I just said they could. I don't even own BSV. You said "no blockchain can handle an ad network" and I thought that was interesting so I mentioned the BSV chain which can.

>People use BAT everyday.
ok? the point isn't that people aren't using BAT. I love the idea of Brave/BAT. The point is that none of the intended usage occurs over the ETH blockchain. The intended usage (Brave triangle) occurs over the Brave Rewards server whereas all of the on-chain activity is just people moving funds between the exchanges. Just speculative activity.

The entire point, my friend, is that Brave/BAT should be 100% centralized and controlled by Brave Inc. As I said before, I really like Brave and I want the project to work but the negatives associated with crypto (high volatility in particular) is going to sink the ship before it ever leaves port.

BAT should not be a crypto. It doesn't need to be a crypto. It works perfectly fine as a centralized entity and should stop pretending to be a crypto.

But you can't accept that because it means your bags will never moon. I'm sorry.

You type so many words and still can't understand that BAT is not designed to only work in Brave. BAT will be used in other apps with the release of the SDK. What you are typing makes literally zero sense. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

>BAT is not designed to only work in Brave.
I don't understand how the ETH blockchain is involved in this.

Here is my argument:
>Brave doesn't use the ETH blockchain and it doesn't need to.

Here is your argument:
>Research more, you don't get it, oh my God so many words, will also be on Chrome/Firefox/Twitter, etc...

But... why does it need ETH blockchain? Or any blockchain for that matter?

How can BAT be used in other companies' apps if it is not on a public ledger? Please explain to me how this would be possible.

Also, please explain to me why running BAT transactions via ETH is wrong, either technically or logically.

>explain to me why running BAT transactions via ETH is wrong
dude, we already agreed that the transactions don't occur on-chain. Remember when you brought up "crypto-kitties"?

And again, please show me just one transaction on the block explorer that is from the Brave browser. Just one tip or donation via the browser.

>etherscan.io/token/0x0d8775f648430679a709e98d2b0cb6250d2887ef

You said you couldn't because you don't work at Brave. So... why the hell do we need the blockchain?

Ok I'll humor your logic for the sake of the conversation.

Let's say BAT abandons the ETH blockchain. They decide to use a 100% centralized database to account for their ad transactions. Then how could they let other apps use their token? I want you to explicitly explain how that process would work and why it would be better than using ETH. I'm eager to hear your response.