Is rural life more better than urban jew life?

Is rural life more better than urban jew life?

Urban life is exhausting and gay. You always have to worry about money and other petty bullshit. I want to live in a forest or a small village to get away from
consumerist and capitalist retards. Life shouldn't be complex but people insist on making it really complicated.

Vids related.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TPHtQ_ACrg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtBePnUOZU

Attached: SECRET0415-europe-terschelling.jpg (1600x1000, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keydifferences.com/difference-between-urban-and-rural.html
osho.com/iosho/library/read-book/online-library-individuality-oneself-personality-92df4e2b-9b0?p=dfff8c1b9bef28153fcea137a8ba6bfb
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwx9nqknu-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ya but Tall buildings!
And the subway!
Oh and the street car is GANG!
OH LOOK A SHOOTING ON MY BLOXK! THATS GANG!
weeeooww that FAMOUS person mentioned MY city!

Rural living is usually more expensive relative to local pay. So make your money in the city and move out to the country.

It can be nice, I didn't like living rural until I had some money and a GF.

>Rural living is usually more expensive relative to local pay.

Its only expensive if you have high standards for everything.

rural living is nothing for autists
it's one thing if it is your village whre you grew up
but some other village the chances people not hating on you is relatively low
so the big city life created shit like pic related
but also enables stealth autismo life for at least some time

Attached: 1133467.jpg (1080x949, 93K)

Used to live in a city in Europe.
Moved to the mountains, found a job that pays alright and got a decent internet connection. That's all I need until singularity.

>some other village the chances people not hating on you is relatively low

That's true.

That's why i would prefer a small town (around 1500 inhabitants). Small enough to be quiet and calm, but too many people for everybody to know each other.

Ur gonna need a bigger city than that m8.

keydifferences.com/difference-between-urban-and-rural.html

Of course. I hear the Pacific North-West in particular is wonderful.

man fuck you and your false flag thread communist retard

Attached: 64326421426.png (292x204, 87K)

I don't know why you posted this.

Nah you kinda get that problem too. 10 000-50 000 is what you really want. Large enough to be a stranger if you want, small enough to friends with lots of people.

Don't know about Europe though.

>He doesn't know Jow Forums basically creams themselves for small rural life living with a close nit community

You are getting worse at this.

Hows the wageslaving going?

Depends on what tempo you want to live your life.

Also terschelling is based.

I lived for decent periods of time in both and honestly they both suck. Each has pros and cons. It really comes down to your personality. I hated the city and thought id love the country but after a few years i started to feel cut off and really REALLY alone. So now im back in a city and even though i dont love it, i have a new appreciation for it.

Small-Mid size cities are the real red-pill. Affordable housing, short drive to my job, still big enough for there to be lots of people/things to do, can also get away from it all whenever you want

>It really comes down to your personality

Emptying oneself brings individuality, more and more individuality. Emptying oneself means emptying oneself of all that is implied in personality.

Personality is a farce, personality is pseudo, personality is that which is given to you by the society. Personality is imposed on you from the outside; it is a mask. Individuality is your very being. Individuality is that which you bring into the world, individuality is a gift from existence.

Personality is ugly because it is pseudo. And the more personality you have, the less is the possibility for individuality to grow. The personality starts occupying the whole of your space. It is like a cancerous growth. It goes on growing, it possesses you totally. It leaves no space for individuality to have even its own corner. The personality has to be dropped, so that the individuality can be.

Personality my fucking assssss

both are cucked and the world is run by retards and we're all fucked. get the courage to kys and embrace the void.

t. city dweller and former ruralfag

Deep shit user. Very nice.

same can be said anywhere you retard

Small-mid sized cities are filled to the brim with middle classy fancy-type people in the US

Enjoy going to your fine dining selection of Red Lobster or Outback steakhouse.
Not to mention that there is actually fuck all to do.

okay....

it depends more on your InDIviDuaLiTy

City people are more insufferable
Individuality is your essence. You come with it, you are born with it. Personality is borrowed. It is given by the society to you. It is just like clothes, subtle clothes.

A child is born naked, then we hide his nakedness - we give him clothes. A child is born with essence, individuality - we hide that too because naked individuality is rebellious, non-conformist.

Individuality is exactly what it means: it is individual. Personality is not individual, it is social.

Society wants you to have personalities, not individualities because your individualities will create conflict. The society hides your individuality and gives a personality. Personality is a learned thing. The word personality comes from a Greek root which means mask, persona. In Greek drama the actors used to wear masks to hide their real face and to show some other face. From persona comes the word personality; it is a face that you wear, it is not your original face.

When the personality disappears don't be afraid. Then for the first time you become authentic, for the first time you become real, for the first time you attain to essence. That essence, in India, has been called atma, the soul.

Personality is false, it is the greatest lie. And because the whole society depends on personality - the state, the church, organizations, the establishment - they are all lies. The western psychology goes on thinking too much about the personality, that's why the whole western psychology is a psychology based on the basic lie.

>Deep shit user. Very nice.
(Youtube OSHO, nothing was written by me)

Attached: P1170027.jpg (1000x750, 661K)

he just copy and pasted some shit

hes a real individual

osho.com/iosho/library/read-book/online-library-individuality-oneself-personality-92df4e2b-9b0?p=dfff8c1b9bef28153fcea137a8ba6bfb

This is the gayest shit to be said on Jow Forums
saged and reported.

love it

>(Youtube OSHO, nothing was written by me)

you son of a bitch.

So? Get some gaters in here s m h

only if you have city house. if you rural very hard to move out if you have too. cant afford city house. with city house you can always rent it out and live in any rural area

My happiest days are those i don't have to deal with too much people

In fact i can have a steadily nofap streak even up to 14 days if i don't deal with people effortless, but as once i have to deal with money, society or other bullshit the urges come back strong, also the depression, seriously there is something else to society that brings our most primal fears and unleash them

You think i wouldn't tell the source or something?
The fuck?

Best to me is a mid/small city. I lived out in the middle of nowhere for around 10 years. Took me over 40 min to drive to work to and from each day. 300 miles a week. Then if say I wanted to drive to the nearest town that was another 20 miles to and from.

Gas was $50 a week and I was driving at the time a 4 cylinder Ranger to boot.

So soon as I saw a deal on my current house in the city in which I work I jumped on it. Now I drive maybe 100 miles a week and only pay around $45 a month in gas. Bills are actually cheaper to boot. So between the gas and utility being lower I'm able to save more. It's in a subdivision with a mix of older and younger folks who actually take pride in the neighborhood. Stays kinda quite and peaceful to.

Felt same. It’s because it’s based on “anxiety” - wealth anxiety, performance anxiety etc (read Ascent of Humanity). It used to be better in twentieth century. But “How to win friends and influence people” have hijacked our psyche and lead the “social dance” to hyperdrive. If you are an western “enlightened” soul now, you have to abandon the very essence of western society now. A society that constantly “selects” Uber-chads and sociopaths for apex positions. It has tilted too much for extroverts Lao go with their ideals which often makes them to take disproportionate amount of risk (GFC)

Yes i assumed you would be a fag. why wouldnt i?

>Yes i assumed you would be a fag.
Thank you. I love you.

Try actually living in a rust belt town before listening to dumb Jow Forums memes about “muh BASED countryside”

No, full of communist pothead homeless faggots. I’m planning on northeast upper peninsula, myself.

Just realized that penis is the root of peninsula. Kek.

Industrial towns are not rural.
Las Vegas is a fucking dessert and capitalist niggers some how managed to turn a dessert into a city.

love you too.

>Dude fuk yah rebellion!
Ironically you are the person whose work, support, and energy our society now harnesses.

Etymology really IS the brainlet's philosophy

>rust belt
>rural
lmao what, just because it's low pop and shitty doesn't make it rural. You can call it that if you want with some dipshit EU dictionary but you might as well go around selling tomato fruit salad.

Yeah, this guy’s right. That’s like comparing lightbulbs and kidney stones.

You just hate me and love sucking george soros cock.

I'll have what he had

>not wanting to live like vermin trapped in a grey apartment block waiting for your next Amazon Prime Order and watching brainless netflix filth while you post memes about depression and anxiety online because you hardly interact with any of the bugaman NPC's around you

Yikes! Glompf voter spotted!

Holy shit what a retard. I guess city bug men really do have athrophied brains.

Anybody else want to buy property in the Alps? Very expensive right now, hope after the crash I can scoop some for cheaper, but not by much probably.

I dunno, it really depends on you.
If you're in the city, it's much easier to find a social life.
Suicide rates in rural areas tend to be higher, and I think it's because of isolation.
Just from personal experience, I've found people in urban areas to be more interesting and diverse. But not everyone's into that, understandably.

I think the best is a mixture of being near a city for social benefits, but also having large wooded areas around you so you can enjoy nature.

Sorry faggot but capitalists took your forests, air water, soil and animals and selling them to other stupid faggots like you. If you refuse to pay taxes or rebel against how things are they just kill you.
Sorry but you lost long before you were born.

Attached: 8F46A3E2-5FFD-4E4A-8C78-960518DCEFC1.jpg (1800x1200, 400K)

Well, im a christian, so being lonely and solitude doesn't feel bad, feels bad to indulge in temptations though

not really, there are just more of them

OOOOAAAAAAMMMMMMM

>rebellion is bad
yeah you're a retard.
the only thing that the right and left agree on is that things are fucked and need to change

Kek who's the pseud here?

Look, you can philosophize all you want about the soul, but if you aren't christian or do theology about it it's useless

Yes it is very comfy when you can make money on Internet. If you work remotely there is absolutely no reason to live in dirty expensive city when you can live in nature. You will have better quality life and still enjoy everything else because of Internet and easy goods delivery

Kek underrated fpbp

dumb westerners are so used to having to live and interact with fucking randoms from across the world (or whoever their elites decide to import in) that they think that most of the world would be okay with having a random stranger transplant themselves into their town.

I think you spend too much time on Jow Forums if you believe everyone is an elitist xenophobe. Also who gives a shit if your neighbors don't like you. The worst that can happen is some methhead decides to break into your house because you have more shit than he does but at that point you can just shoot his ass and assert your dominance.

have lived in both, work in the nicest part of my city, but I am from a small farm town. Granted It's philly, so maybe philly may be different from other places, but holy shit city people vs my area (two hours away by Hershey).

City people there are just assholes, there are sooooo many black people. My highschool graduating class had 1 black person in it, maybe 2, but thats just covering my ass in a rounding error.
Even the white people here are just awful, bcause they are either
1.spoiled as fuck because they were born into a life where they are told they are better than everyone, just for being born into that family
2.white people who have a tough to deal with exterior because they constantly have to put up with black people's shit.

Im wagecucking in the city, but after I make it I am moving somewhere rural for sure

based and truthpilled

Rural life sucks. It's all meth heads and trailer trash. Urban life sucks too. It's expensive and restrictive. Suburban life is the ideal balance. You don't have to pay 2000 bucks a month to live in a shoe box, and you don't have to drive 30 miles just to shop at wal mart and nothing else because it's literally the only store for 100 miles.

Urban life is literal fucking cancer.
Crime, drugs, loose women, expensive and polluted. ALSO NIGGERS

Still gonna live here and save up enough so I can buy a house in a nice rural town.

Attached: 1356888659513.jpg (621x621, 293K)

>Osho

Attached: 1542739176736.jpg (318x359, 34K)

>Is rural life more better than urban jew life?

How is that even a question. There is no greater joy than growing one's on vegetables and raising a litter of blond kids in the country.

Attached: 1546463413527.jpg (956x1280, 491K)

>slow internet speeds
>tweakers burglarizing your property
>boomer neighbors heckling you over property lines
>air smells like shit from nearby farms
>20 mile to drive to buy groceries

yea nope

Best way is to live right outside a small city (less than 100k population)

Not only that, but as soon as there is some stress on the supply of energy or food which feeds the cities, like induced by a natural calamity, the city dwellers are going to be the first ones to die and cannibalize each other.

Cities are like parasites, they have to fed Megawatts of energy, thousands of tonnes of food, water etc. so that they don't devour each other.

They like to pretend they are the pinnacle of human evolution, but city fags are just one minor crisis away from cannibalism.

Attached: 1516910665402.jpg (655x409, 57K)

What you actually want is to live in a 10-30k town with a 75-150k nearby. I grew up in a town like this and it was comfy. Then I fell for the big city meme for a couple of years, but recently moved back home. People are more friendly here, it's like people actually care about each other. When a city reaches a certain size, everyone else just becomes NPCs to you. And driving around, finding parking and going shopping in an anthill sucks compared to the stress free low density living.

Attached: 1547390554604.jpg (1366x768, 282K)

>osho
do more research into this nigger, he's a scammer and international terrorist leader. here's a good video documenting this: youtube.com/watch?v=Gwx9nqknu-c

yes, yes it is. City life is one big attack on your system. RMF, dirty chems, shitty air, constant exposure to absolute crap. City is where people degenerate the fastest.

Where that nigga?

Somewhere in Germany I think

I order food on Amazon Fresh, and my wife cooks better meals than any of your fancy restaurants, user.

"Capitalists". You mean jews, fucking pinko.

>t.

Attached: 1547845718840.jpg (500x375, 26K)

People like to live in cities so it keeps them ignorant to their own internal problems. These internal problems are actually massive from person to person. Myself included. The people who will have the last laugh are the ones who actually spent time alone. The world will come crashing down on those who spent their life living in ignorance.

I live in a major US city and I can never decide between the massive amounts of things to experience here and the freedom/space of the countryside. Really not sure where I want to live when I make it.

In the city I can walk out my front door and have access to food from all over the world, so many different people, different breweries, coffee shops, etc. Can walk to concerts, movies, shows, whatever. The crime doesn't really affect me as a white male in a decent neighborhood but it still is annoying to have to deal with low class trashy people (of all races...) when I go out.

Meanwhile in the countryside I would have so much space for whatever I want like a garden, nice country roads to drive on, can fire guns, drive dirtbikes, etc, etc basically live the stereotypcal life of "american freedom" and not have anyone bother me. But at the expense of there being jack shit to do around town, just shitty diners and dive bars or whatever.

I'm torn, boyos.

Being an autist, small town life is pure hell. It's like a family reunion that never ends. It's the most constricting and suffocating place you can be, because you have a personal relationship with anyone who has seen you a number of times, which will be the entire population within a few weeks. You can't ignore them because they will be offended.

If small town people take a dislike to you, it suddenly becomes very difficult to get basic things done, because you have to rely on a handful of people of completely indifferent skill who have a monopoly on their profession because they are the only one doing it in town. And you rub them the wrong way for being an autist who doesn't want to drink with them and complain about modern life.

So, yes, OP, rural life is better if you want every day to be like sandpaper on your nerves, compared to the detachment and freedom of city life.

>OP is finally waking up to globohomo jewish destruction of white society

cities use to be good, when they were white

Attached: 1532176255466.jpg (708x1024, 195K)

this. for comfy anonymity nothing beats cities. also much more things to do. the absolute best for me is to live in a big city but quiet neighborhood.

You are surrounded by shit people. Shit people exist in urban places but they are indirect with you.

Attached: 20190209_023724.jpg (1210x1725, 1.26M)

You just live in a shit small town, your simile would be to live in a fucking ghetto in a city where you just couldn't not deal with niggers, you would obviously feel it's worse

Cities used to be good in yellow and brown hands now whiteys have fucked everything up by thinking they know best. You just cucked yourself whitey

I left burgers for small and quiet

Qnt

Btc

Etn

Not long ago shilled in South América.

Attached: 20181210_012526.jpg (2838x1191, 2.02M)

Not in Ecuador

This is how you have fun

Drugs are frowned upon friends and family will alienate you. Beer and cancer sticks are the norm.

Attached: IMG-20181227-WA0014.jpg (2160x3840, 535K)

They run the show here. Indigenous land backed by privately owned financial institutions CD pays 15-20% and everyone here is investing. I see their billboards everywhere, no FDIC ? no ty

Attached: IMG-20181217-WA0050.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Lmfao so why is it everyone tries to get to european or american or canadian cities? Fuckin kys

Because through a thousand years of careful planning, ignorance and curiousity Europeans managed to get ahead for the first time in literally ever.

Attached: IMG-20181211-WA0005.jpg (2160x3840, 916K)

Lol, what? That's some real delusion.

Attached: 20181231_133308.jpg (2160x3168, 2.1M)

You have no fkn idea how good this taste

IMAGINE the best icee

Well this is better

.25 cents

Attached: IMG-20181229-WA0013.jpg (2160x3840, 495K)

Homeless people of Ecuador

Druggies are hard to find

Depends on the city

Attached: 20181211_051503.jpg (1105x1378, 762K)

Venezuelans are everywhere

Even here

Attached: 20181202_011354.jpg (1585x3663, 3.64M)

Attached: IMG-20190104-WA0033.jpg (720x1280, 95K)