Tell me how to short the human race. Looking at this chart makes me think we're in a bubble and shits about to dump

Tell me how to short the human race. Looking at this chart makes me think we're in a bubble and shits about to dump.

Attached: 1-meetingalien.jpg (1422x984, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2150350-a-tech-destroying-solar-flare-could-hit-earth-within-100-years/
spaceweatherarchive.com/2018/05/01/sunspots-vanishing-faster-than-expected/
space.com/33687-solar-storm-cold-war-false-alarm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thousands of years
>not log scale

Really retarded post.

For most of human history pol growth was linear, as it should be

You can invest in your personal fallout shelter or go full ham and invest in the "we will upload your mind to the database" project that aims to make everyone involved immortal robots.

where is this project you speak of.

Attached: eFfmdb3.jpg (2560x1600, 378K)

BTC was designed to model the bubble of liberal policies across the world. People seem to think Trump is the crash. Trump is BTC going to 12k and libtards are trying to buy the "dip".

There was a place called the roman empire which gave women lots of power and the empire fell. "It's different this time though!"

In general whenever anything changes this rapidly there is going to be some pull back. We've been on a socially liberal policy bullrun from 1960 til 2016. Humans can't biologically support people cutting their dicks off, it disgusts them at the lizard brain level.

yes it may well be dump time soon

Attached: Empires-Rise-Fall-Armstrong.jpg (2400x1157, 447K)

Fuck if i know. It's a good decade old and i don't have the money to be a part of it so i don't keep track of it. The plan was first cryostasis until they have the tech ready and bet that they can fix the cryostasis damage later. Then later digitize your brain and once it's data you can archieve factual immortality with backups incase your robot body get's destroyed.

Can we see it on a log scale with meme loops please? I'm having trouble seeing my moon bags.

BTC got fucked by ETF's. People pull money into etf instead of btc = btc price goes down due to lack of demand. All secondary markets fuck up the primary one.

>machine minds are from people
this is a good background story for the matrix - machines are fucking with people not because it's logical but because the machine minds are former people themself.

I was talking more technologically but politics has a huge role as well.

Im on my phone now.

*invent and patent the lasgun*

Attached: 7yNTskD.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Of course it's about to dump. It's already started to collapse. Capitulation is inevitable.

Attached: IMG_20190112_114145.jpg (4096x2858, 1.81M)

saved.

Shouldn't ocean acidification just have used the ph scale for clarity. That thing confused the shit out of me... It makes it look like it flipped to alkaline, while trying to overly sensationalized a minor change.

It is also the first time that we have had alk this technology in a world with representative democracies or a central bank controling the economy to prevent bubbles and economic depressions. No reason the global age can't last 1000 years.

That chart can't dump because it is not a measure of market cap or demand on supply, its literally just total significant technologies society has discovered until now. What can happen though is we run out of new technology and the chart becomes an S curve.

how do I short your 4 quality JPEG

>right click
>save image

Wait a minute, so the keyboard was invented in 2400 BC but coins only in 2000 AD?
I call bullshit my dude.

Because a log scale (such as pH) would obfuscate the acceleration.

Tend to agree. By today’s liberal standards 99% of humans to have ever lived were right wing extremists. Liberal policies are unnatural and require an immense effort to keep propped up. It cannot be sustained.

Most people to ever exist are currently alive so thats infactual

Yeah. It really reminds me of people who FIRST saw btc during the bullrun, after the run they are thinking, "nice I guess 10k is the new floor", the truth is its been the floor since they got there, so in their mind that was the floor. But BTC exist LONG before they did and has seen huge crashes, and they don't remember a market before they entered it, which creates the illusion of "things are different this time".
Not true.

Common myth that has been a "fun fact" for years. I honestly believed it too until I thought about it, it just doesn't make sense. People have done the math, it doesn't add up.

it's an abacus you mongoloid

Also while on that subject, I think people forget when they criticize the democratic gov in VA that there were still minstrel shows on the UK TV back in the late 70's. His antics weren't crazy at all for the early 80s.

Many in politics have the same short sighted thought most of Jow Forums has with crypto. Too busy watching the 5 minute candles and buying the "dip".

What matters is physical reality. Liberalism/conservatism is almost irrelevant. Our emissions are too high and we're consuming to many resources. Simple as that. Humanity is going to crash in the coming decades.

Meh, climate change is over-exaggerated as a problem. Sure it will cause some uptick in immigration, some flooding and weather fluctuations, but our tech and brightest minds will easily be able to keep up. We survived worse 11.000 years ago with fur and fire.
The real problem is the radical transormation of the labour market caused by automization and crypto. The working class is becoming obsolete to the global elite, resources are rising in value.

if you want an argument for things going bust:
60% of animals gone in last 30 years.
70% of flying insects in last 50 years.

You also probably noticed yourself that you don't see everything buzzing around like in your childhood anymore. Butterflies & bees are mostly just a memory.

suicide

>uploads mind
>*power goes out*
>dies
Lmao people really are dumb enough to buy anything

Some cloud storage is less likely to go out than a single human. It makes especially sense if you consider soldiers - no need to train the army anymore. Just have a backup of the perfect soldier mind ready to download into a clone army.

We've got retards that don't even know what bathroom to use and you're over here building The Grand Army of the Republic. All it takes is the failure of the infrastructure that supports this cloud storage for some rich retards to get JUSTED.

People still believe that tech will solve all the problems of humankind while it will unleash unprecedented disasters on our species, possibly our extinction.
If we survive it the post humankind will probably be like in WH40K but everyone here will be long dead anyway.

Attached: EOM.jpg (733x1000, 151K)

It won't be you in the database, I can't believe people still swallow this fucking fallacy of "muh mind uploading into da computer".
The only way forward is extending our biological life expectancy and STILL die, all the rest is absolute bullshit.

You are so fucking retarded. Seriously i hope there aren't many people as stupid as you. Climate change is no joke. It will ve slow at furst but your children will have to deal with it. 70% of landmass underwater, most animals going extinct, millions of families with displaced homes, way more high category natural disasters everywhere including places that never experienced natural disasters before. Potentially billions will die. Seriously dyor don't post about shit you don't understand.

Explain how the failure of the infrastructure is more likely than the individuals death. As long as it's more secure it's an improvement.

>40k
>humanity in dark age because true AI uprising almost brought them to extinction.
>Now using human brains for everything to avoid it happening again.
They did it before it was cool

>Potentially billions will die.
thus the problem is self-correcting.

"you" doesn't exist. The 5 year old kid is dead and the resembling points you hold doesn't make you equal. Live is transformation. Your personality is a mix of your memories+ your body + your environment. All of it changes with time. Even if you got some gods immortal body you still wouldn't survive as a person. On a long enough timeline there would be no difference between being immortal and having offspring.

You're the retard here. Nothing you said is supported by any academic research paper (or even common sense). At least read up on the carbon cycle and projected academic scenarios. Even the worst (SSP3) comes nowhere near what you describe.
If the media can get you this riled up about a non-issue then I don't wanna know how easily you get shilled and FUDed

We're in a simulation trying to figure out how to autocomplete a sentence for some faggot's comedy/tragedy novel.

No because most wildlife will go extinct. People won't have food or water. Societies will collapse. Landmass will shift. Noone knows how bad it will really get. Humanity could go extinct. The deep sea crestures will survive though. If you think wiping out most complex land life is "self correcting" i can't argue with you. You're an idiot if you want the human race to go extibct though.

He doesn't know about ai and our recursive reflection of reality.

I have read studies and heard scientific opinions that completely refute and disagree with you. Feel free to post your scientific backing though.

It can't be more secure because the concept of uploading your mind to a database is entirely hypothetical. What these hacks like Hayworth call "mind uploading" doesn't actually preserve your consciousness. It preserves a data set or possibly even a simulation of someone that was dumb enough to pay for this. You're just a bunch of technocrats with your heads in the cloud. You couldn't tell the difference between a possibility and an impossibility even with a gun to your head.

If it's possible to recursively reflect reality with ai, why the hell do you think this ridiculous reality would be base layer 0? It's not. We're already simulated in some hyperspace recursively. It's why we can only think of the metaphysical but don't interact with it.

We're already in a database and reality is just what information does when nobody is watching it.

ok let's take just one example of what you said.
>70% of landmass covered
I mean, WTF? Projected sea level rise by 2100 is 130cm in the worst scenario, put this on a flood map and barely anything changes. This is literally quick-google-tier stuff, you don't need papers or anything for this.
Get your shit together user.

>If it's possible to recursively reflect reality with ai
There we go with the "possibilities". Where has this been done? Man's progress into Ai development is still somewhat primitive. The only Ai I hear of are the ones that rightly discriminate against women and colored people. Then they are shut down because people are too ignorant to accept the truth.

The people into this tech don't see any difference because they don't believe the brain to be anything more than a biological computer. Therefore they approach the problem identical to a more complex case of emulating a console on pc.

Thats stupid that “mind“ uploaded would still be abother entity than me

im doing both m8

ah it must be my brain. not a copy of it

>no reason
how about a solar flare
>newscientist.com/article/2150350-a-tech-destroying-solar-flare-could-hit-earth-within-100-years/
someone mentioned here that the electricity batteries or converters or something for the whole US are only made in 3 countries and take a year to build and are the size of train cars
he said it would take years to replace them all.
one solar flare could fuck them and we'd be back to the stone age.

Iv'e been looking at sunspot cycles, at their peak we get a solar storm with some solar flares (one in 1859 and possibly 1967), then they slowly stop appearing and we get a mini ice age every 400 years and then sunspots start appearing again, and i'm guessing solar flares.
at the moment, sunspots are slowing down rapidly, 2018 was very low for sunspots.
>spaceweatherarchive.com/2018/05/01/sunspots-vanishing-faster-than-expected/
the flare of 1967 was interesting, it apparently almost caused a nuclear war.
>space.com/33687-solar-storm-cold-war-false-alarm.html

Attached: modern-minimum.png (632x240, 47K)

>keyboard
never change, Jow Forums

Attached: 1517749561711s.jpg (249x237, 6K)

>70% of landmass underwater

This is your brain on television. I know, the science is settled now. I wonder if this kind of people were the religious zealots that believed everything their preacher told them. Main Stream Media and academia = the new priests, no proof needed, disagreement is prohibited.

Going long on shrimp aquaculture.