Hello I'm a girl from reddit!

Hello I have discovered this sub thanks to a reddit post. They say you have the best memes out there, especially involving bitcoin but how can I find them? I scrolled some post but probably don't know how it works yet, is there a meme section? Thanks.
My bf is some sort of "financial nerd" and explained me something about basic economy, I really like it! He also said that Jow Forums is a "social outcast site" is it true? Btw I am myself sort of social inept xD I really don't like parties and such things, I'm more a "Netflix, a book and a cup of tea" type lol.
Hope to learn something useful about economy and to see good memes here. Oh and let the "meme magic" be with y'all! :D

Attached: 985.jpg (680x583, 58K)

I-I don't even know where to begin. It's the first time in 2019 I've really doubted myself.

if you show ankles I behead u white cunt whore

Attached: E64745CD-69E7-466A-ABB4-6A227C7ED2B5.jpg (1200x610, 46K)

haha have you seen the honk honk meme its my favourite

you know the drill, tits of gtfo

Post tea or get the fuck out

Ehm... well that's rude. Are you sure you are alright? I don't think that's a proper way to welcome a woman but ok!

Teabag in vagina with time stamp.

Research the tremendous evils committed by the Jews throughout history

Attached: 1l2kw8.jpg (739x742, 33K)

leave now before you stay and become of these autists. once you become initiated theres no going back. i tried, but im fucking stuck in this timeloop.

Attached: 1547077428100.jpg (200x200, 13K)

all ypu need to kbow is that smart contracts and storing value on the blockchain will shift society into a cashless one, creating a fuckload of (((big data))). You think shits creepy now? Just wait another 10 years when everythings logged on chain and kids born '05 slowly turns working age with their jewgle accounts holding their entire youtube and google search/play history since they first held an iphone. The surveillance will all be normal to them, making this generation the perfect breed for ((them)) to shape society as they see fit.

All of this will be building up to the releasing of breadcrumbs about our true origin, existence of aliens, previous civilizations on earth, all before the climax of project bluebeam where a charismatic individual will unite humanity under a one world government and propel us toward spiritual enlightenment, fulfilling all guidelines on the georgia guidestones and preparing us for entry into the galactic federation

personally im all in

Based

Oh no, don't tell me you are one of those delusional people who deny Holocaust...
If it's a meme, it's not funny

Whoa, that sounds interesting!
Just a question: why all this ((()))??
Is it meme-related?

woke asf

Gross
Uhm... Thanks for the advice!

jews

Just hope it's not some form of hate speech...

BEGONE THOT.

WAG YOUR ROASTIE FLAPS AND FLY AWAY.

As if homo.

Feeding trolls.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

"Roastie" "thot"
Are you an incel?

This has to be the most obvious bait i've seen in awhile. Why are all you Jow Forums cucks falling for it?

Could be worse; we could be wasting our lives talking about smart contracts.

>I am myself sort of social inept, tehe
(((Girl)))
(((Reddit)))

Attached: E4A53C3C-CAC7-4A85-A4CF-960C1A6FB3E3.jpg (717x880, 141K)

THIS IS A BOARD FOR INCELS. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

BEGONE
E
G
O
N
E

Because the redditors have invaded this site and these people actually exist now. When you call them out for falling for weak bait they just play the "I was actually baiting you, I was just pretending to be retarded" card