I have 10k to put into crypto

I have 10k to put into crypto.
Where should I put it?

No:
>chainlink
>recent biz memecoins like chx or lto or butt

Looking for a 50/50 split between good stuff or 30/40/30

Attached: 1549316407200m.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

what's the point of that thing if it completely leaves the vag exposed

It's not exposed, it's just tan material.

Attached: 1549138394924.jpg (1538x2048, 351K)

I want an asian gf so fucking bad

my qt asian wife just filed for divorce yesterday

my dad's coming over to my empty house to take me out for burgers. I thin he's worried I'm gonna kill myself

what went wrong user

Btc/eth/xmr

Asian grils are cute but they are bloodthirsty and never satisfied unless a man is breaking his back making her happy and working. They are the ultimate ball busters and have zero chill.

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-125126.png (1080x1920, 651K)

is that your wife?

this board was a big one but communication issues I'd say. I lived with her in Korea for 3 years when we met and I thought I understood how they operated, but she'd misinterpret a lot fo shit I'd say and rely on retarded people for advice. I still wish we could work it out but she's not willing to even try. I was smart and didn't work the last year because I suspected this was coming. I'd be truly fucked had I kept paying her bills and shit.

Never had tinder before I met her so I'm curious to see how it goes.

>have zero chill.
nigger detected

No, it's an 85lb Asian hooker I blew my load in about a dozen times.

this chick is HOT

put it in HOT

UFR, biz wanted it to be a exit scam soooo bad 1 year ago.

tinder is like Jow Forums, its one big fucking troll job. literally after spending 3 months on tinder i will NEVER look back. its better to meet people in real life than that shit app.

Interesting advice. UFR is a good example of a shitcoin that turned out to not be a shitcoin and actually has something going on.

It competes with BTT, so it might benefit when the BTT scam unravels (soon).

Attached: 1523959265981.jpg (720x538, 43K)

ltc/qnt but you might get burned entering this late

Isn't LTC totally pointless? Why does it even exist? IDK give me a quick ltc shill.

asian girls are goddesses. Idk how someone can not be attracted to them

>All you had to do to have her was buy ETH and Antshares back in 2017

Attached: 1527488501697.jpg (2320x3088, 1.19M)

TFW 69ed a chinese QT the other night, made her cum so she'll be coming back for more. Feels good to be a supreme genetics skinny /fa/ guy

I had girls like her in Vietnam and China and Thailand. There is nothing else in the world like skinny asian pussy. Crypto let me do it. Crypto will let me do it again.

Attached: 20160601_020441.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

Well fucking done!

>tfw you will never have a QT3.14 asian gf
>tfw you will never taste the delicous asian pussies i eat every night
>tfw you will never make it
>tfw link will moon

Attached: D2A90514-6A2A-42A0-98EA-7FE8C1470987.jpg (1337x1337, 369K)

Pretty much this. My chinese wife divorced me after getting her masters degree. Left my uneducated ass to die after I helped her for so many years.
Now i'm a 30 year old loser with nothing to show for it. Doing my best to move forward but it seems I only go backwards. Fuck them, but don't marry them.

Now I'm scrambling for any kind of opportunity, but nobody gives a shit because i'm a white 30 year old male who causes all the problems in the world apparently.

Attached: 1547507157983.jpg (550x550, 38K)

>Kill her, wear her skin, collect her pay.
>Jesus you kids these days need everything spelled out for you.

1k in btc every month

Jesus what a minx

I want a Japanese gf more than anything else in my life.

its only pointless if you are not charlie lee. f you are chublee then it exists to steal money from the unknowing and make charlie lee and his fat brother rich!

>biz
>Asian girls

RENT FREE

Attached: 1549593837692.jpg (852x848, 237K)

NIM obviously, it's the lowest it's gonna go
(full disclosure i hold 400k Nim)

hmmmm you sound like a burden, am i wrong?

great post, great image

Attached: 1526674653793.jpg (570x487, 45K)

All in RLC

QNT

That would be fun to shoot some superior Aryan genetic material across.

50/50 BTC/BNB

Invest in ETH and BTC. Those are literally the only coins that beta cuck losers like yourself who fall for FUD feel safe in investing anyways.

Degenerate race mixer. You will regret your decisions when you end up impregnating one and have “supreme gentlemen” children.

> 1 BTC
> 32 ETH
> rest in XMR or memecoins if you want

god i wish that were me. not meming

this is fucked

Attached: 1537563060629.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Alright OP here we go

The next exchange token
NTS Nauticus.exchange
>BNB like
>Securities
> FIAT gateway
>Improved kyc

The next monero will be on the mimblewimble chain so look to

GRIN and BEAM
GRIN is the most fair thing ever but has some quirks. BEAM is like GRIN but ran like a business.

Godspeed.

Attached: Pepethink.png (375x523, 202K)

Look into BEAM and GRIN as opposed to XMR btw.

Fuck off with BEAM, Nauticus is okay and GRIN is top notch

10k in BTC

Considering I was the one who helped her live rent free and paid most of her expenses....no. Still she stole my time from me and I will never forgive her for that. Lesson learned. At least I might be getting an electricians apprentice position soon.

this

Fuckign Asian bussy might be better than being a bitter virgin but at least I will nevr have to go through something like this

also I read a thread on another board that revealed a lot of anons have HPV. I don't have to deal with that either. You Chad fuckers make it seem like STDs are a total rarity but loser anons who probably only slept with a few hambeasts have ass warts

hmm.. I've banged hundreds of the nastiest girls on the planet bareback with had another long time degenerate friend. I got herpes but after a year I don't really get outbreaks anymore, and it lasts like a day. ironicly I think I got it from my friend when I was babysitting his girlfriend for a week and he kept bragging she could deepthroat 9 inches and I gave in and let her

ltc stole the thunder you never had

It hurt reading that

>babysitting his girlfriend for a week and he kept bragging she could deepthroat 9 inches and I gave in and let her
Take a seat.

lol checked.

sell it, accept the losses, and invest whats left in stock you fucking moron

idk if youre still here but mine lives out of a car now, shes too chill.....

you can have her

永遠のためのラウンド9
Round 9
Pot: 30k Total Eth: 150k
Estimated July 2019

We can share our non-profits earnings with you depending on request
Also share royalty dividends receipt, if you would like a tax-deductible on your next tax returns
send moars keys
THE CANCER FOUNDATION

Attached: thecancerfoundation1.png (1300x872, 516K)

OP sorry about that, but there are greater things in life to look forward to

Bitcoin at the 200 weekly MA. Sell after 10 pct gains. You just missed the second one, but thats fine, can't win em all. You can do this until August with ease. Probably double your bitcoin with zero leverage. Every time it gets within 2 pct of the 200 weekly MA just ladder buys. And when you're up 10 pct sell. Repeat until August.

You can unironically buy 3 bitcoin in a few days and then have 6 by September before the next bullrun. How does 600k in 6 years sound? Don't fuck this up.

I know you're gonna fuck this up just like everyone else here. Good luck. Go buy LTO or CHX or REQ or whatever these faggots say

>muh low cap

OMG they should make a movie out of that like American Psycho.
Guy goes through everything in OP. Realizes he can't make it as a man these days, wears his ex's skin to get a high paying job. Everyone in the company hires him and is super nice to him despite the fact that he looks grotesque because he is a woman. Hilarity ensues

He fell for the marriage tax break meme

Take care, user. You'll be okay.

thats.. actually genuis, sans the hilarity though desu

fuck me how many families would adopt that lovely child in an instant.

This is one of the big reasons I do not believe in the existence of God.

Could for a moment not scoop this child up and giver all the love and affection in the world

why worry.

you just got freedom back.

Thats pretty fucking awsome.

though you missed your chance to get you manufacturing facility to make a baby, pretty dumb desu.

I live in Japan.
I fucked a 37 year old chinese single mother in October.
5'2, 45 kilos, angelina jolie lips. Real cute.

She got married to her husband at 20 years old, first guy she had been with, knocked her up 3 months after starting to date. They were married 15 years.

She found out he was going to soaplands here, basically our equivalent of brothels.

Divorces him three years ago.
Really feels betrayed, ignores guys for 2 and a half years.
I come along, treat her nice, but I am married so I know I can't cross a certain line. Just friends, but we flirt and shit forever.

Halloween comes. Get drunk while walking around Shibuya together.

We fuck. I come in her twice, just cause why not?

Three months later, get a message on line. 「I went in for a pap smear today, they said i have HPV.」

Which means I probably got it from her that night, but as a guy if it isn't the wart causing type, I have no way of testing for it.

Sauce please senpai

bambei on instagram

a $10,000 a night korean hooker

To be fair she looks annoying af

Lives is japan fucks dirty chink and catches std, the absolute state of Jow Forums

>user finna bouta get dick cancer

based and hotpilled

Imagine being such a beta cuck you can't get japs as a foreigner in Japan.

Lmao thinks fucking a chinese chick means not being able to fuck japs. Absolute virgin.

The worst part is I know deep down that it was probably me who gave it to her, meaning I got it from a jap girl.

Anyways, went to the doc, he told me "if you are having sex, you are gonna have hpv. Unless you get warts, no way you can know what type. Will be out of your system in a couple months to a year."

Meh.

Cope harder beta cuck. Durrr anyone who insults me is a virgin im cool im a big boy my mommy said so reeeeeeeee

You're both pathetic losers who has to fly to Japan to get pussy

Attached: 1549668200594.jpg (227x222, 7K)

buy coval op

Attached: 1538691864920.png (572x772, 837K)

Project harder basement dweller

$fota thank me later

Isn't Japan more "first-world" than the west? They are a higher civilization like it or not.

They are OK.. highly overrated if you ask me. Go for a white girl user.

This desu

josef fritzl was white

go back to Jow Forums

Finally married my QT Chinese and she's by far the best partner i ever had. Cute, sweet, always have a great dinner every time i get home from work, Has an awesome body and a decent cute face. Yeah they make the best fucking wives.

certain HPV types are known to heighten chances of throat cancer, but it still is not a leading cause of death in prostitutes and such, dick cancer in itself is probably one of the rarest forms of cancer

but yeah, sex should be done responsibly and through relationships with girls where you can tell that she hasn't fucked 42069 guys before you, instead of sticking your dick into every girl you meet + traps, because that way sooner or later you'll get some kind of STD, be it just herpes/gonhorrea or the dreaded hep/hiv

tl;dr: have sex responsibly, condoms won't protect you from every STD

This is a meme, They'd divorce you for the same reasons that a white women would divorce you. But they have a lot more patience than a regular woman so if you lose an Asian wife it's on you. ANY woman would have dumped your ass because you had no prospects in life. Why would she stick around?

Same user, so another beta whining about being dumped. But you didn't work for a year? Yeah bud you're at fault here

Then let me ask you, when you die alone and without kids, who is going to inherent your money? That's right, everything you own will be liquidated and be collected as the ultimate tax from the government. Thusly, getting married and having kids is only half as bad.

30 btc 50 eth 20 rlx

They’re not worth it at all

>honorary aryans

gooky spooky dookie

>"if you are having sex, you are gonna have hpv.

>tfw i don't have HPV

Attached: 1509764001569.jpg (255x247, 16K)

Jesus user...

She definitely isn't telling you about the other men she was with.

The answer is anyone he wants. That's why a will exists.

He's an autistic sperg unless he unironically saw cock entering vegana he wouldnt understand