earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

ratsu can burn in heckies tho:

Attached: 2c7b0ac1a534fd450ac494019c9c44a4smg.png (983x806, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kluvQ_Ng8es
marketwatch.com/story/ea-stock-jumps-after-company-says-apex-legends-hit-10-million-players-in-first-three-days-2019-02-08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who else is trading to eventually be able to finance a fetish lifestyle? If so, what is it?

I'm trading for 3 objectives
>pay off my parents home so they can retire
>start an environmental charity in the US
>buy all the Russian zoos and make them not absolutely disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=kluvQ_Ng8es

Attached: juggling2.gif (356x192, 229K)

>If so, what is it?
I'm trading for my conservative fetish. Yeah you heard me right, we've come into a grand summation where degeneracy is the new norm and if you're not "in" on the hype train you get propped on a cross.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: gpro.png (1200x429, 21K)

Grate her flesh

Attached: x69.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

What are you gonna buy with your tax returns, SMG?

Attached: 1547239575484.jpg (653x590, 93K)

lmao angela merkel looking bitch

Give me extreme growth stocks with sick dividends

Attached: 1549481883178.png (240x240, 24K)

Anime saved GPRO

Attached: 1435993785025.png (300x395, 100K)

Apologize

Attached: REFR_MSum-Image.jpg (793x223, 93K)

AMD to 25
CRON to 23
TWTR to 28
ETH to 160
Better buy and sell appropriately and set your stop losses this is gonna be a wild Monday

Attached: 3166165917aa1cc1f8dac8e374cd18c8.jpg (325x585, 39K)

>being a poorfag you actually get a refund
Maybe get a good job before you post here

what about AAPL

Attached: 1529940440365.png (594x483, 127K)

I'm a poorfag and got a $1800 return
Get better at taxes

I want to get girls pregnant

a lot

Who is that delicious looking slampig?

I just want enough to live off the income from writing covered calls

I'm 18 and spent about half a year working nights in a grocery store saving at least 80% of every pay check i got sometimes i would even save 100% which i was able to do because i live with my dad. I'm trying to turn this into an actual living so i can have an easier time going through college as in having a more less big work load on me because my college is already paid for in full by my father. He hasn't given me any money. Hes played around with the idea of giving me 500 dollars and i take a small cut of whatever it makes and invest it for him but other than that hes just given me a place to live, food and a "death trap", of a car.
That women is actually disgusting

....thanks for confirming my post?
My tax bracket fucked me this year but I could still afford for me, my wife, and my boy to go to Japan this august :)

>women
>woman
>man
>men
American education

>the tax bracket
Get better at taxes, weeb

I may be american but i also just came back from lifting and having a night out with my family while you spent it shit posting about a nationality of people who think your nothing more than an irrelevant puppet state for us. I also did see the women part right as i clicked submit but it was far too late lad.

the only reason a company pays out dividends is if they don't see any way to grow their business with reinvesting it

Get better at life nerd

you're*

My guy, you need some zoloft ,dat projection...

getting a high return isn't ideal
that's irrelevant to what you get back in return

have either of you actually filed taxes before? because it sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're doing or talking about

Attached: 1505794904738.png (977x1180, 283K)

>tfw /smg/ thread immortalizes my granddad
t-thanks bros

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x254, 45K)

just randomly started watching, michael blakey actually no dummie (musican, director) some videos are pretty fun. unlike most youtube balling videos he actually got the money and have talents most these videos he is basically just promoting his old friends's businesses

C'mon. You were right. I am american. You're british and this is your father while you spent another night doing nothing thinking you're better than me.

Attached: 1540999971008.jpg (650x751, 85K)

I'd fuck him.

Good man user

Mine

> have parents retire and pay off home
> have the freedom to fund ideas in my head I never could before without decent capital
> have the means to provide charity to not the charities but to the actual people - I’ll be at ease knowing where my money goes if I manage one directly - whether giving to a fund and having employment to ensure rules on where they go are followed - or seeing a family in need at the store and paying for all their groceries and giving some money

You'd fuck anything but i don't think you've realized everyone else around you is too smart for you.

How is that irrelevant?
I make 82500 on the dime and got screwed by the 24% so yea it did make a difference nigger

Is this your first year filing taxes?

Attached: 1435292093475.jpg (493x575, 42K)

First year without my accountant yea
I love how poor people think they can swing dick on the internet lol do you have a hard time putting your shirt on in the morning?

This is embarrassing for you. I can see why you had to pay an accountant. I suggest reading up on tax brackets and allowances instead of acting high and might about a measly 80k a year.

Attached: 1391836486515.png (565x720, 602K)

i'm really hoping i can touch a boob one day.

82,500 USD/year is poor though. I'm the loser of my family and a heroin addict and college dropout and I still make more than that working retail

Again
>poorfag thinks he can swing dick
What's your refund poorfag? :) Better yet, post your net
You won't :)

mad?

Embarrassing

Attached: 1376357115431 (1).png (184x184, 54K)

*plays slide whistle*

Filtered told you you wouldn't :)
Fucking anime fags man the cancer of Jow Forums

Are NOK Calls a good idea right now? TA looks great and other than that idk.

Attached: 1401238686090.jpg (1030x774, 37K)

This guy is so mad for getting called on being retarded and poor

Attached: 1416167168227.jpg (300x366, 59K)

Now this is pathetic

He thinks 84k is a lot of money lmao

In the next 10+ years the GDP growth for india and china will supposedly eclipse USA, and we have been hearing for a long time that USA will eventually lose its superpower status to them

Long story short, ive invested in a China market ETF (FXI) to bank on this. Anyone know of a good ETF for India?

marketwatch.com/story/ea-stock-jumps-after-company-says-apex-legends-hit-10-million-players-in-first-three-days-2019-02-08

Why are boomers so dumb?

Subhuman chinks and poos won't eclipse anything.

Attached: ttllwhu.jpg (1208x620, 227K)

And all the players will leave in less than a month.

So another week draws to a close but our good friend T is still here with his fat Divvy to save us all while the market sinks left and right. Pay no attention to the stock price friends, long as that Fat Divvy is safe things will work out. So hold on to T and he will never let you down for 30 or 40 years shall pass and let those sweet Divvys pile up safe and sound. Turn of the Drip and pocket the payout. So sleep tight tonight my friends knowing our good friend T is watching our backs while others are gambling there lives away on falsehoods which will never pan out.

Attached: saupload_2snqpo.jpg (500x281, 28K)

that's a tsunami chart, sirs

whats the most epic niche meme of stocks

>food stocks
>tech companies
>video game stocks

Depending on location and whatnot 80k can go a long ass way. Where I'm at for instance I get by pretty damn good making only 27k a year. To me, keeping everything the same but making 80k would be a godsend. Be able to bank 53k of that a year no problem. Do that for 15 or so years and I'd have 795k in the bank alone.

300 shares here. Blessed T

Nooooo
ooooone
FARTS like Raajan
No one SHARTS like Raajan
No one BLOWS chunks of SHIT from his ASS like Raajan
>Yes, sirs, I am skillful at DEFFF-uh-cating
No one shits on
RaaJAAAAAN!

Attached: 298734928739.jpg (477x355, 45K)

Attached: truth.png (1110x712, 651K)

I don't think anyone actually does all their trading on their phone. I'm pretty sure people only use phone apps to manage positions if they had to go out.

They've never played video games so they don't understand the most important stat is a active users 9 months in. They don't understand crossover either. Those 10 million customers are the same 10 million customers that play the dozens of other games made by companies they're probably also invested in.
They're no additional opportunities of revenue, only the same consumer base, spread thinner and thinner.

Because it...is? Unless you live in commifornia in which case HAHAHAHAH but even in Jew York that’s enough for a nice flat and everything
I think you’re retarded and jelly in fact I’m positive you are

I trade on my phone because I'm out and about during the day and not day trading so

But RH does kinda suck dick though (their browser version rapes my CPU too). I'm scaling up as soon as a get my portfolio up to 30k so I can day trade

t. Poorfag cope

Attached: 1549136081490.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

MPNGF is big brain investing

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x667, 59K)

SEETHING

Attached: 7A6DA78D-014F-4343-A3FE-FC1E6216E794.gif (512x512, 48K)

Attached: 1547562124612.jpg (750x720, 35K)

Easy there, fren. Just banter is all.

Attached: 1529893227705.png (923x713, 16K)

MAD
A
D

Attached: D47319AB-5D4B-4080-B308-48966BEAE7A9.jpg (607x558, 74K)

To let you all know. Don't shoot hydrogen peroxide into your sinuses without diluting it first. It burns like fire.

More lptx and nak calls monday. What else should I dive into?

I made 86k and got a return. What constitutes a “good job”?

Duly noted.

Isnt fxi pretty fucking flat tho?

>no shit coming from the pearl river delta
is this an actual chart or just a me me

Nobody needs 10 screens

>Pajeet feces establishing beachfronts in Antarctica and North Western Australia
That explains why North-Western Straya is shit

I invested in my IRA today, anons. Prayers for golden bull starting Monday :)

What is going to be the best performing stock of 2019 and why is it LCI?

I'm still here. I'm still HODLing SPXL, SSO, QLD

Attached: 1525870845151.jpg (342x364, 51K)

>tfw it's so much fun to be a bear

Being a bull is so boring and sheep like.

Anybody with Schwab use Streetsmart Edge on their desktop?

prayers for bear empire

Based and modernboomerpilled

What is going to be the best performing steak of 2019 and why is it LCI

are you on adisc?

Go outside and take a walk

No, I'm not into that fetish

I went to NAPA Auto parts for stuff today. Was very comfy was nice. I got everything thing I needed at a good price and helpful service
Buying GPC soon because of this

Attached: 1549465193143.jpg (657x527, 39K)

are you sure?

Is too cold for outside walking.

I can't believe LCI is still a thing on /smg/
big5guy truely is a HODLer.

Breeding harem, i dont know how to do it and i imagine it would cost a lot

LCI just beat earnings by 28%.. institutions are still picking up shares...

Only newbs fell for that manipulated drop.

This.
Based and redpilled.

I want to cum in Japanese pussy

What's the smartest way to grow a 115k portfolio? Individual growth stocks or the land of indexing?