Nano speed

>"Instant"
>Takes 10 seconds

Is 10s fast enough for point of sale? Seems like Nano doesn't even work for its only intended purpose.

nanospeed.live/Stats

Attached: nano.jpg (1024x603, 99K)

you'd think it'd be able to go faster since it's a centralized piece of shit how shitty can a shitcoin get

yes it's fast enough

Yeah we get it Nano is shitty, we all know this. Are you trying to inform the 30 users of /biz ?
That is not necessary .

Attached: Nano_dump.jpg (720x960, 91K)

I've been listening to shills for two years claim it is instant. This is the first time I've seen actual data. I think it needs to be put out there.

Is it any faster than BCH 0-confirmation? Granted BCH costs 1/50th of a penny for a transaction

How is it centralized? FUD.

Sit there and count out 10 chimpanzees and imagine you are standing at the cash register waiting.

This is pretty good fud. Now that lightning network exists I dont even know if nano has a purpose any more. Lightning really is instant btw.

Attached: 1535947826881.jpg (378x378, 17K)

wait 250 transactions in the last 2 days? This sounds like bullshit.

Visa and MasterCard transactions actually take a few days to settle YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKWIT

lightning is the shit , it’s a total killer.
the day i used it changed my perception of bitcoins potential forever.

>Latest version completes transactions in 0-3 seconds.
>ZERO fees.
>No miners that will inevitably take over network.
>Distributed via faucet, not scammy ico. >Decentralized network, spreading voting power over 100s of nodes.
>Transparent dev team that places tech over hype.
>Low market cap, high return probability.

>Awkwardly looks around
>Line of people staring at you
>Can't decide to cross arms or not
>"Sorry, my nano is waiting"

Those only show transactions submitted on his site.

Users don't care. They swipe the card and it's done instantly (for real). And businesses who accept Nano will still have to wait days for their funds to be converted back to fiat before they can use it.

>Latest version completes transactions in 0-3 seconds.
How did they manage the 0 sec transactions? Must be sent through a wormhole or something.
>ZERO fees.
Unless you calculate the cost of the electricity for the PoW. Then fees are many times higher than certain other cryptos I will not name here.
>Low market cap, high return probability.
Fool me once...

>Sit there and count out 10 chimpanzees

My store there are always at least 10 and would get fucked up if counted out loud

At the end of 2017, the NANO Coin Distribution from solving random Captchas was complete. This is how our World Wide Global money was created. No one had to spend any resources or have any real skin in the game.

Attached: download.png (190x266, 5K)

can you recommend a wallet? Is there a way to use lightning with Ledger?

Is this real? Holy shit you "mined" this coin my solving a captcha and thats how all were mined?

>plug in ledger nano into payment machine.
>"j-just a second, have to type in my code haha"
>sloooooowly type in 10 digit encryption code using only 2 buttons while making sure no one sees
>confirm transaction. Have to scan back and fourth several times across entire 32 bit address to make sure you arent being spoofed
>hit send, lightning confirms instantly
>3 whole minutes have gone by at this point
>deeply regret getting into the speedy checkout 20-items-or-less line
>look back, 7 people giving you the stink eye

Attached: 1535381491715.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Yes its real. 3rd worlders and africans loaded up on it because the 4 cents an hour they were making was considered good money for them.

Who likely sold already considering Nano has gone from pennies to $37 each and back to a dollar throughout the bear market. I would rather a scattered and decentralized distribution than one that is easily gamed by ICO whales and insiders. Nano is literally the next Bitcoin. And it is only 10 seconds from an exchange, it is 2 seconds or less from wallet to wallet.

Attached: NanovsBTC.jpg (1405x574, 66K)

Kek

a pretty good distro if you ask me.

You guys can fud all you want. Im holding my nano.

No you have to sell please