After bills I have $1500 a month left over. Should I pay down my 50k in high interest debt or should I buy BTC...

After bills I have $1500 a month left over. Should I pay down my 50k in high interest debt or should I buy BTC? If not BTC what coin do you suggest? Pic unrelated

Attached: 2466640F-63FB-4CC5-97DC-446A47702F82.jpg (1242x1558, 691K)

all in LINK singularity is near, default on your loan. it wont matter where youre going.

Is this meme for real? LMAO

Anything that has debt and high interest together should ring alarm bells

Warren Buffet once said if you ever rack up 10k in debt with high interest like a credit card - you are almost basically screwed

10k user? fuck man i just started wage cucking again at a good pay. I have about 10 k in debt on a card. will i make it user?

how the fuck do people ever get into credit card debt? it really perplexes me

It isn’t credit card debt it was an unsecured personal loan to buy crypto

Prioritize paying it off more than you would - without taking away from living expenses. So long as you pay more and substantially that the interest rate adds - you’ll cut it down

breaking tradition with some bbc?

wow

when are we gonna be past this shit

Unemployment.

who the fucks buys this shit
if durex partered with link i'd market sell my 100k stack

Looks like I'm never buying durex again.

Attached: IMG_20181022_182658_254.jpg (1024x1024, 309K)

im surprised they didn't picture a large condom

stop lying to yourself

> Pay the minimum balance on everything.
> Take the extra money and invest with it.

No reason to give Jews more than you need to.

Increase your income and not worry about the debt. Loans are free money as long as you have constant income and can pay the minimum balance.

usury should be banned

Every time I see this picture I hear a deafening

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Who's doing this interracial propaganda

Absolute state of america

You’ll be fine as long as you pay it down over time. Another option is getting another card or loan that is interest free for a given time, and then transfer the balance, which you also pay down. But more importantly, work your ass off in any way you can to give yourself the most opportunities, which can come in various and even unpredictable ways unrelated to your work. Open yourself up to possibilities and you might find you eerily get exactly what you need at the right time(s).

I've still got trojan and lifesyles to work with

>again

Condoms are for sailors and fags.

kek

That’s a little redundant

>breaking tradition
>tatted up tumblrina with blue hair fucking a nigger
seems pretty traditional to me...? she doesn't even look more thsn 56% white

I'll show you a little redundant
*unzips dick*

Paying only minimum balance will increase the interest you have to pay for your debt.

real talk. lifestyle ultrathins are the best right boys? Ive tried a few jap condoms but theyre all tight for me.

being a nigger

This can't be real
Source?

Attached: 1549396293062.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

>using a condom to fuck your fleshlight