Itt we laugh at the people that sold the bottom at a 90% loss

>itt we laugh at the people that sold the bottom at a 90% loss
>already over $2MM 100% legal daily volume

Attached: SjqY5vrl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xcmprice.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah... by my calculation marketcap is about $2.1m? I bought some down below 2c. Easy pickings.

xcmprice.com/
so it should be about 2 bucks?

that's not real volume. kevin said in the AMA it's from their liquidity providers.

Yeah, if it's even moderately successful then the price will be much, much higher. Could well be wrong but from memory the circulating supply is 127m, if so then yeah, grabbing 10k for a few hundred makes sense to me.

127-ish was sold in the ICO, the total circulating supply is around 300 million.

Here we go boiiis!

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-081007_1.jpg (1920x797, 104K)

Thanks for info. So $6m cap. Still nice and low considering the fiat on-ramps, regulatory compliance and token model.

Exchange is buggy and lots of teething issues but so was Binance at the start. People have short memories.

>ICO bagholders trying desperately to dump their bags: the thread

Stay poor, tokenlet

Just put 0.1ETH in at ICO but have bought a good chunk following dump.

>not real volume
oh yeah? what's real volume? chink exchanges? coinbase? kek you sold the bottom didn't you

I sold and then panicked a day later and bought back at the same price.
Something about that big foreheaded bastard that just reeks of success.

watch the AMA from yesterday, moron. I'm still holding

Up to 0.03 now. Low was 0.014. I bought at 0.017.

Same. SEPA transfer was done within a couple of hours. Shit's smooth ride.

Price per token? I think I have 11111 of these bought for 1 eth.

0.03 € right now, and steadily climbing up.

Pump and dump fren

HOLY SHIT I'M FREE
even managed to dump my 100k bags at 0.025, that's only a 60% loss
thanks to the gullible coinmetroids that still think this trash exchange has any future after more than one year of disappointments

Attached: 1541662759628.gif (500x655, 1012K)

We are all gonna make it frens

Mm.. that it was.

There he is. Good for you faggot

link because i didnt hear him say that in the latest ama and that the liquidity provider data never used to show up in the total volume numbers, in the volume in the bottom left of the trading interface

i think it's legit volume. if you look at the order books its still thin as fuck but there are actual orders there, and for quite big quantities too

Just woke up. Didn’t bother selling my 1.4k worth of XCM tokens as it’s not that much

Quick recap?

he really does exude that competent i have my shit together and were gonna make this attitude doesn't he. the longer you listen the sweeter the pitch. im still in with my 50k bags from the ICO, it'd be pointless to sell now. I'm just gonna think of it as either a loss, or maybe, if they get their shit together, it might actually pump sky high

>he sold the absolute bottom, the lowest point this token will ever be, top kek.

top jej imagine being this deluded
i sold at close to the highes price it's been since the tokens were minted btw

Attached: 1540480631616.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

>the highest price it's been
True, but the coin has been minted since 34 hours. Your hands are weak and you should be ashamed.

Tokens crashed 90 % from ICO value when they were minted. Now is the best time to get in, it's only going up from here.

How much CXM to make it brehs?

top kek what a dump
Nah not gonna buy any more. If ever, its ATH would make me break even

Kek

user I...

Their gona lower the floor price to 0.001 cents

I will wait till monday to see what happens once transfers come or perhaps I will DCA not sure seems like a good price but I dont have enough faith and kevin is still not transparent enough.
Shit is not looking good, better 60% loses than 100%

Yeah what's up with that? How do you become a persuasive speaker like Mr. Forehead? Is it just genetics?

Genetics. Imagine how easy your life would be if you had the charisma of a leader.

Not this nonsense again; I'll see ya back when it's pumping up to 1c. The only exchange token thats came out recently that isnt collapsing is Nauticus

lol coinmetronians getting rekt

Attached: 1533207569102.jpg (640x480, 63K)

I would feel any sorrow for them but they shot me down each time I told them to at least put 25% of their conmetro money into NTS instead. I don't get it. Does Jow Forums hate winning?

Do I have any chance of having KYC approved over the weekend?

Anyone who doesn't throw at least $100 suicide insurance at this below 2 cents price is a certified fucking moron

Lol yeah I remember you saying that a year ago. How are your coinmetro ICO tokens doing now, user? Are they even unlocked yet? Must be some complex tokens if it takes a year to unlock them...

Meh, I'm confident

Yes, they are minted. That's what caused the huge crash in the first place. People panic sold them as soon as they were able.

Are burgers’ funds still being held hostage by their KYC (more like KYS) and the secretive last-second source of wealth requirement?

>Lol yeah I remember you saying that a year ago
I didn't buy into the ICO
But now that it panic-crashed to around 10% ICO price you'd have to be a fool not to buy (or sour grapes due to not being able to get KYC'ed)