How much time do you spend on facebook and other social media biz?

how much time do you spend on facebook and other social media biz?

Attached: zucked.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

absolutely 0 on facebook, some on instagram

I check twitter almost every day

Hours on twitter daily. Dropped fb 3 years ago and don't miss it at all. Fap to instagram occasionally

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-08 10-35-41.png (220x114, 39K)

No that would be retarded

Hours on Youtube, Jow Forums. Half of the time on Youtube is productive (like tutorials & lectures), the other half is watching OSRS videos.

This except I don't spend all that much time on Jow Forums (probably 30 mins/day on average). I check facebook a couple of times per week for events, but I rarely spend more than a couple of mins on there. Most of my media consumption is from youtube and about half of that is educational (documentaries, tutorials, history, online etc.).

basically no time at all, unironically just finished wiping most of my facebook today since i hadnt used it in like a year or so, didnt close the account since other people use facebook to invite me to events and other mundane bullshit.

0. Invest in decentralized social networks.

Attached: sociall-logo-only.png (512x317, 5K)

0 facebook now. I have messenger on my phone since people like to msg me on that but I cut the main app out completely. I dont even know my password at this point. I spend time on youtube for information on drawing tutorials and for music not on spotify

0 facebook

Very little since I keep getting banned for pointing out (((Cohencidences)))

0 unless Jow Forums is social media, (You) know what i mean.

like 100+ hours per week on Jow Forums and 0 on anything else

I don't have any friends, so i don't need to use social media

0, unless Jow Forums counts as social media then 16hours a day

Bout 2-4 hours per day if you count the ads manager. I've never used goybook in any other manner.

I made a good deal of money in the crypto bubble but it fucked up my life in many ways. 2017 and 2018 spent the majority of my life researching shitcoins, reading articles written my pajeets and illiterates, refreshing CoinMarketCap and reading this loony tune message board. Paid off my house in 2017 and really thought I was about to make it and never have to work again. Dreaming of a true NEET life and never wagecucking again fucked up my career over the past 2 years. Lost countless hours on crypto bullshit and stupid memes. 10% of the shitposters in here do have high IQ and smart sense of humor so I can't say I wasn't entertained.

Attached: NeetParents.jpg (622x418, 64K)

0 on facebook that shit is pointless 0 on twitter same thing maybe 10mins on instagram

0 faceberg
12 hours Jow Forums