$CHX but my scam boss?

$CHX but my scam boss?

Attached: 1549512021559.jpg (685x796, 151K)

Remember me you young dipshits?

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-230142_Mimi.jpg (1079x1007, 275K)

No one gives a fuck it's a scam as long as money is being mad.

>$CHX but my scam boss?
What did user mean by this?

He meant go get that bread. Go make money. Inb4 "he's pumping his bags" .. look Pancho, uncle user plays with big monies for a living. Crypto is a blessed side hustle. That's all. May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

Ok, now you actually sound like you. And my bags are packed.

I was second post from the bottom in that pic by the way.

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-231904_Mimi.jpg (1079x531, 192K)

just bought 100k ty

Where do you old guys go to shitpost besides here? Do you do it irl?

.25 is new TP, rather than .30. just FYI. Rinse and repeat. No, I have no insider information on partner, and neither does the beta group. Me and my cohorts just do what we do. This STO platform will succeed though, and be first to market. Plot twist...polymath wins in the end though.

Is it going to dump at mainnet release?

Lloyd's .. we shit talk, not post. I just can't let go of my old self

No..look for larger exchange ANN first

25 followed by dump or just 25 this week?

.25 this weekend.. .248 really, BTC still runs this bitch. Just remember that.

Oldfags run every game.

Sounds comfy. My job entails a lot of shit talking too, just out in the woods with fire running at us.

Which state?

Based out of California, but travel the lower 48.

based, agreed and checked

What makes you think Polymath will win? Unironically seems like a shit project

i'm the user that claimed he solo mined btc 10 years ago. and i did. btc weas selling for approx $2.70 OTC. there were no exchanges back then. i always find and invest in the best shit early before everyone else. hold chx for 2-10 years. it will be 100bn -1trn dollar marketcap. congratulatiosn those who listened to me. you are now 3 up. this is just the begining

huge q1 for chx. fast platform 2.0 launches, marketing campaign, partnership announcements, masternodes, mainnet, major exchange listings....

Hey you were the user that convinced me to buy about a month ago at like 12 cents. Thanks for turning me on to this, I can't believe I never looked deeper into the tokenomics of this project before that.

No you didnt.