Still trying to get rich irl

>still trying to get rich irl

Meanwhile i loterally eat my dinner while making my money on virtual games.

you will never go far anons. just bask in my fucking glory

Attached: 0F54226C-F5AC-449F-9DC0-39CDB4234F77.jpg (1536x2048, 628K)

how do you make money on these games?

reported, you fucking bot, quit ruin my game.

people unironically buy in game items with irl money. yes, its this sad.

Want to know how I know that you're poor?

oh my fucking god lol
people really still play this

You got the recipe for that lasagna?

clean your fucking laptop

What games are these OP?
Old School Runescape
Konduit Oldschool
What are the other games?
This crypto shit isn't working out for me. I need to find a way to make money from home to support my NEET lifestyle.

Jesus Christ user, clean the poor laptop and stop eating on top of it.

Please tell me.

Would rather be a bum in the streets than be you and touch that laptop

>Unironically gloating about having the same living conditions of a poorfag neckbeard circa 2001 on a taiwanese goat herding image board

>quality of laptop
>quality of food

Alright OP, what items do people usually buy? Accounts? items? Give me something specific.

>playing RuneScape in 2019
>bragging about farming for gold on MMOs like a thirdworlder
>cum-crusted budget laptop
>eating canned ravioli

Jesus Christ just get a PC with dual monitors or at least another monitor to hook up to your shittop. I cant imagine how you manage this clusterfuck every day

>playing a game made 18 years ago
>doesn't own a desktop
>eating "dinner" on a snack plate
>doesn't realize he's a pleb
enjoy being 12 and making $5/hr

you should start a gofundme. this is some real poverty.

I played this game in 3rd grade and i'm 42 now.

hey man post your btc address, some anons will come together and buy you some wet wipes so you can clean your fucking laptop

I tried getting back into this and can't
I merched my way to a bond and just burned out at around lv 78 mining

永遠のためのラウンド9
Round 9
Pot: 30k Total Eth: 150k
Estimated July 2019

We can share our non-profits earnings with you depending on request
Also share royalty dividends receipt, if you would like a tax-deductible on your next tax returns

Attached: thecancerfoundation1.png (1300x872, 516K)

Holy shit OP clean your laptop there is enough cum there to turn back the European population decline

Not OP but I used to have a job with a lot of spare time so i did some shit I'm in retrospect disgusted by. Now I have shit tons of money and no time and wish I used the downtime for something, anything else.

1: sold Diablo 2 items on d2items.com and eBay, leveled peoples characters for them (also did this with wow, would get paid for 1-70 and 1-80 and 70-80 jobs.), and ran bots to get items and experience while i was asleep
1a: sold diablo 2 items for forum gold on a Diablo 2 and other games forum, which took fucking forever to grind and then 30x'd my forum gold through sports betting and online gambling (pokerstars) and then sold it for IRL money.
2: did league of legends referral accounrs back when this was still possible. Basically they had rewards for if you referred say 50 friends, that were exclusive or totalled what these nerds considered worth hundreds of dollars. So people would pay me IRL money / PayPal to level accounts to level 5 so it would count for their refer-a-friend. Pathetic.
3: idling on tf2 to get items, selling items for refined metal, selling refined metal for steam wallet, using that to buy games.
4: all steam trading and steam market / card shit in general
5: selling entire accounts for mobile dogshit games, the most successful of which was $500 for a blood brothers RPG account which had lots of rare shit that i spent $0 on, but lots of time. I doubt this one even worked out to $1 per hour.
Sold warframe account with 700+ hrs on it for $350. Had lots of rare exclusive shit for being there since closed bets.
Sold mechwarrior online account. Barely broke even because I was a legendary founder (the one and only time I would ever fall for that shit. It was also the first founders pack ever, before every fucking game had this and a tiered-reward kickstarter to go with it)
Sold runescape gold, wow gold, used cybersex and roleplay on Eve online to seduce GM get officer promotion gain access to a guild bank and steal $5k worth of isk.

betverse.io

the state of your laptop is disgusting

Attached: 20190209_095032.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

Pretends to be in glory.
1 post
Doesn't share his virtual game gains.
why did you even made this thread? I thought you gonna share some stats

>Dirty Laptop
>Lasagna
>Not running bots in a Virtual Machine (kys)
>Gaming Laptop (lmao)
>Skype
>No discord

Attached: ruaCBRq.png (801x664, 790K)

>skype bad
>discord good

>electron based heap of garbage that consumes all your memory
>good

aight den

>>No discord
>"people" like this are on nu-Jow Forums these days

it doesn't count when you still live with your parents op

reported

based. I was thinking of running a bot/farming gold on WoW to make some cash.

user your sensitive information is at risk

Contemplate the aroma.

why would people spend real money on a game with graphic from 1999.

>stouffer's bullshit