Ready for total VR immersion?

You thought it was just a meme, didn't you?

Attached: FeelReel.png (474x305, 108K)

When will this work for the camgirls

Imagine being such a degenerate bluepilled NPC sõyboy that you would not only want to try this but unironically pay thousands of your McJob wagecuck shekels for it. The absolute state of normies.

Attached: virtual_reality-2.jpg (1920x1200, 198K)

>desires a less immersive experience
pleb

Go to bed boomer. Smell-a vydias are the future.

I'm a bit skeptical about this one. They claim to be able to generate 255 scents using only 9 aroma capsules.
I'm guessing in actuality it'll just smell like... two different smells in your face at once at varying ratios.
Regardless. I volunteer to test the brap formula.

>wastes his life away with subversive Jewish brainwashing
>calls literally anyone else on the planet a pleb
Not going to make it.
Haven't really played vidya since I was a teenager. Don't miss it one bit. Enjoy attaching the electronic equivalent of a facehugger to your face you stupid fuck.

Not either of them, but I fail to see how Jow Forums could be a better use of time.

>being meme-ridden
>making it
you better have another thing coming

I'm ready, but VR is like the internet in 1971 so I prob won't ever get to experience it when the Jow Forums of VR is around.

Same with smart contracts.

First and foremost, faggot OP posted this on a BUSINESS AND FINANCE board. I don't go to /v/ to talk shit about vidya, but don't bring this retarded zoomer shit here. I am here for discussion on the absolute bleeding edge of crypto, and also to expose autistic streetshitters trying to scam newfags.

Video games are degenrate

That's funny coming from a guy wasting his life on ((Jow Forums)) a blatant racebaiting and gay/tranny agenda image board. Everything you know and like is a Jewish propaganda.

You have no idea what's coming in the next 5 years. You'll probably be too busy smelling digital lolita poon to even notice it until it's too late.

>cutting edge tech
>retarded
You seem completely daft. You'd fit into Jow Forums

>he doesn’t see the enormous financial potential if turning people into zombies and monopolizing their sensory inputs
Never going to make it

This guy gets it.

>hurrrrr go back to Jow Forums
Neck yourself.
>based and checked but I have no interest in pursuing that venture. If you are trying to successfully scam retards off of it then I wish you all the best.

>offer a powerful piece of tech to someone for a good price
>scam
Fuck off back to /ppl/ you absolute tard

>powerful piece of tech
You know what's actually a powerful piece of technology? Permissionless and decentralized stablecoins. Your degenerate video games are meaningless compared to something like Maker DAO. Stop wasting your life away.

>Implying I play video games.

>You know what's actually a powerful piece of technology
>muh tech is more powerful than ur tech, therefore the only one worth discussing
biz is for adults. scram child.

I lost brain cells reading that schizophrenic rant and I'm done trying to reason with you. Have a good evening.

>projecting this hard
Get better

Looks like we've got another one lads...

Attached: scan the code anon.png (858x821, 828K)

He's right you know

Lay off the vIDeO gAYmEs kiddo, you're an adult
Do you bring capri sun pouches to restaurants bc it tastes better too?

Kek someone please add it

Are you projecting? I don't play video games. I also don't participate in retarded piss contests over which technology warrants discussion more.

Attached: 4386734896.jpg (559x556, 31K)

>I don't play video games
yeah, you just defend them
just as much sense as playing them

> also don't participate in retarded piss contests over which technology warrants discussion more
irony: the post

tfw finally can get recircumsized in (((virtual realty)))

Attached: 8c0d2a1b403440318743b4d3b3728bad.jpg (500x712, 34K)

Inability of separation discussion from your life is a sign of mental disability. Basically of a perpetual COPE and rationalization.
Pretty sad to be admitting to that,

how long will you continue replying to randos on 4channel that rustle your feels
Get a life kid
Maybe video games are for you after all

droused in performance-enhancing pheromones

This woman has alien proportions. Very bad photoshop

This, escapists are such fucking NPCs, you will all be culled in the incoming social disorders, especially gaymer. If you want to have a good laugh do a thread about this shit on Jow Forums for maximum giga butthurt.

Do you see anybody praising the device in this thread

>wagies 2077
OHNONONONO

> imagine the smell

I remember people were working on "digital smells" a long time ago so you could smell a product before buying it on the internet. It failed miserably and so will this. Turns out mixing terpes is way harder than it seems.

so this is how the matrix becomes a reality

Considering all the flack I got for calling this NPC garbage out I without a doubt offended a few butthurt sõyboys.