Boy it sure feels good buying the next ETH level gains at ICO price

Boy it sure feels good buying the next ETH level gains at ICO price.

Attached: 1547804890195.png (500x435, 171K)

Proof on ETH level gains?

DYOR you uncultured faggot

And for that, I’m out

Good riddance.
Anyone unwilling to do their own research does not deserve wealth.

Attached: 1549119464914.png (500x500, 121K)

Fag

>cant even be bothered to shill his bags properly

How will you ever get people to buy your terrible mistake?

Attached: 1521417159284.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Fuck you.
I bought below ICO like a smart investor would.

If you're thinking about buying golem you should loon into golem first
It has a year head start on iexec, has a more qualified team, and is even working with omisego.

This is the shittiest RLC fud I've ever seen. Why are you in every RLC thread? Are you scared you bought a shitcoin?
Golem is nothing in comparison to RLC you mong.
Even the devs think golem's tokenomics are trash!

A smart investor wouldnt buy sub-ICO bags. Very unhealthy sign.

Not really. I won't bother explaining it to a brainless fool. DYOR

Yes really. Sub ICO means that at some point the strongest support level did not hold because the whales are fundamentally weak. It's a bad sign.

Lmao galem. The original shitcoin, and working with OMG that’s a bad thing you stupid cuck bitch.

>even working with omisego
this golem shill is hilarious

If you're thinking about buying RLC you should loon into RLC first
It has 10 years head start on Golem with Grid Computing, has a more qualified team, and is even working with IBM, TFcloud and Intel.

>whales are fundamentally weak
absolute retard

>Yes really. Sub ICO means that at some point the strongest support level did not hold because the whales are fundamentally weak. It's a bad sign.
Creator of the OP's meme hier (german)
This FUD got me
Any user can reverse this FUD to normality abd explain why he's wrong?

No, just sell.

grüß dich. creator of this meimei here also german. and no, just sell we dont care about weak blood :)

>muh robots
what a pile of shit

and your meimei is very low quality you need to work on your photoshop skills freund :)

Means nothing. People who bought ICO probably sold at 4$. It's not whales selling subICO. It's losers that got fucked in 2018

You mean the next BNB gains at ICO price; and are talking about Nauticus right?

I liked your idea
stole it
did some minor improvements
and am going to sell this quality meme for a lot of cash now
welcome to the world of finance

I hope your shit OC dies now :) did you sell your bags yet?

Attached: fucktheoc.png (617x499, 96K)

this

>Means nothing. People who bought ICO probably sold at 4$. It's not whales selling subICO. It's losers that got fucked in 2018

If the whales had tought this coin is worth to hold they would have bought back in at ICO levels, but they didn't... I don't user you explanation doesn't look rational.

Take as an example Link.
The whales never let it to fall under ico price

We are at ICO levels retard. Also Bitcoin could still go to 1800 and fuck everyone.

add the black yellow in the drink
ant the rasta, even if it's a niggerish stuff it reminds of the wiz rapper multimillionaire success

Attached: esp.png (1920x1080, 324K)

the only reason RLC dropped below ICO is because of the entire market crashing

and here is another one free of charge. i hope every time you see this you think about your shit quality meimei and how little regard i have for it

love you :-*

Attached: hedidnotbuyatico.png (552x524, 67K)

no fuck niggers fuck jews and fuck jannies do it yourself if you want shit like that. a pepe does not have rastas

>the only reason RLC dropped below ICO is because of the entire market crashing
Link did never dropped blow ICO levels, this means that whales never sold because they knew the sure thing
>We are at ICO levels retard. Also Bitcoin could still go to 1800 and fuck everyone.
Now we are at ico levels, but went below ICo levels. Whales left after Intel.
Don't be so aggressive, I am trying to think, don't be the lowiq who emotionally defeat his investment

did add the gals tho

Attached: fucktheoc.png (617x499, 90K)

biz clearly kept link alive with memes, don't kid yourself, it'll be 0.50 forever