6 days

i'm the user that claimed he solo mined btc 10 years ago. and i did. btc was selling for approx $2.70 OTC. there were no exchanges back then. i always find and invest in the best shit early before everyone else. hold chx for 2-10 years. it will be 100bn -1trn dollar marketcap. congratulations to those who listened to me and bought 3 months ago. you are now 3x up. this is just the beginning. 10,000 chx to make it. hold through the fud, the dips and the pumps.

Attached: 2673.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2f1f956dda497611fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 days until what you mong

fast platform 2.0 launches in 6 days

huge q1 for chx. fast platform 2.0 launches, marketing campaign, partnership announcements, masternodes, mainnet, major exchange listings

>i'm the user that claimed he solo mined btc 10 years ago
Craig, can you please stop larping already?

OWW MY BALLS !

A thread died for this pajeet's bullshit

thanks for the (You) but I'm not shilling this trash
buy qnt btw

Holy shit, these are real!

Attached: DyQne1bWkAADzR0.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

I thought pic related was just a prank, bro!

Attached: 1549583556393.png (797x563, 742K)

Nice larp faggot
>trust me guize i was early adopter XDDD
I saw similar claims of BNTY, DBC and Canya shills lmao

>BNTY, DBC and Canya
i was the user that posted "scam" in all bnty, dbc, canya and all the other shitcoin threads while you brainlets were shilling it at ath. they are all down 90-99% now. the legit projects are btc, eth, chx. everything else will go to 0.

You don't like Link, huh? Gotta admit the koolaid is wearing off a bit for me on that one.

Bought CHX in Oct last year and have been grinning like a retard ever since.

You have seen

is this coin the catalyst for the golden bull run?

K now I'm bullish

wtf am i looking at macaroons with OWW

free cakes if you hold chx

delusion at its finest

me too m8

... why do i always pick the scam coins. fucking macaroons are you kidding me.

i didn't invest in link because of the vitalik fud

Attached: 2423535.png (604x240, 25K)

there will be an sto bubble. all the money in crypto will flow into chx because it is the only way non-accredited investors can profit from it

This is blatantly false and shows exactly why this a scam. Setting up software doesn’t magically make securities laws disappear. This is one of the dumbest scams in all of crypto.

Once staking starts 10k chx will likely equate to salary level income in no time as well. Easy holding incentives

>This is one of the dumbest scams in all of crypto

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Realistically, how soon could we see between 100b-1T MC user?

How long do you think that will take?
10k seems unlikely but then there are only 2700-2800 wallet holders and only 835 of those hold 10,000 ownies or more.

this getting on a bigger exchange?

2019 100m
2020 10 bil
2022 100 bil
2029 1 tril

You’re bad at this even for a Pajeet.

You dont need chx to be listed on a wash trading exchange.

im white, 35, british.. i've been investing for 15 years and got in early in all the biggest tech companies, including crypto. i've always been right so far.

By the way is anyone keping tabs on the transactions out of the main ownie wallet?:
etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2f1f956dda497611fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b

I assume chunks of ownies being sent to partners or users of the system?

If by partners you mean the Pejeets shilling this thing you could be right. More likely though it is the slav behind this scam hiding in Liechtenstein is dumping on anyone stupid enough to buy this garbage.

>tfw im literally 3x up

thinking about selling to get back my initial capital. FUCK

why are you so salty?

Because he sold and wants back in

Scams like this are why normies won’t touch crypto with a 10 foot pole any more.

Say that when chx hits 100$

it's the same screetching autist fudding in every chx thread. just ignore him

Imagine living in this sort of imaginary world damn must be pretty chill to be retarded

point at the doll where chx touched you

it's low iq people like you who sold bitcoin at $10.. only the most intelligent people held to $10,000

chx will hit $1,000 in 2-10 years. screenshot this

on the contrary it'll be pretty chill to cash out millions in a year or two

would you call this guy crazy too?

Attached: Untitled.png (1860x274, 26K)

How much chx are you holding user? Top 150? Top 100? Top 50?

>2-10 years
Giving yourself quiet the cushion to able to be right kek jesus christ.

It will never get off the ground

pic of you in a few months

Attached: 345234554785.jpg (400x600, 35K)

i hold slightly over 100,000 chx

i use the rest of my money to trade shitcoins on binance to accumulate more usd

Holy shit, great move. Congrats

No one ever went broke taking a profit.

Do you have any targets for selloff? I'm holding a similar amount and trying to plan should things go well.

>i was the user that posted "scam" in all bnty, dbc, canya

phew..thanks for the verification, i was starting to think you were larping there for a second

i'm going to put half in a masternode, and use the other half to swing trade to accumulate more. i don't plan on selling it all until the top of the sto bubble. the top should be in 2-5 years

ill sell 100 CHX once it hits the projected $50 quadrillion marketcap

I’ve only got 3k, I need this shit to hit at least 50-100 bux

Scrape together some funds and get more. You're not going to make it with that amount, only prep yourself for the next mission

will i make it with 30k?

they were scams...i've been exposing scams/shitcoins on biz for years..

it's not really about how many chx you have now.. it's about how many chx you hold when the marketcap is 100 billion... it's hard to hold all the way through the dips and pumps

I have a feeling when they start announcing partnerships, it will make it a lot easier for nubs to HODL.

125 IQ Aryan with 100k bag reporting

If they made just one decent announcement, I'd go for 10,000 CHX in an instant. Right now have sub-2000. Technically I'm sure I could double my investment in two to three weeks but rather worried that their announcement will be on the level of that Rialto "literal who" business and the price will plummet under 0.15 for months.

Why not go in pre announcement and catch the pump? Price has been consolidating for a week and is coiled for an explosion.

I hope so. If it does what it's projected to you'll be fine.

I'll take the daily 5% gains over an explosion. Those are nice.

This is true. Gotta see the forest for the trees I suppose.

> m-my coin will x20393
> all other coin is scam!!1!
> because I say so!!!
If you can actually post examples instead of this ridiculous pajeet tier comments jesus christ

CHX is legitimately different. Its the first project I've seen where it is such a sure shot that it opened my eyes to how scammy every other crypto project besides CHX is.

Just wanna let y'all holders know, tmr everyone realises that there isn't gonna be an announcement this week. Everyone is gonna dump this scam coin. SASCHA IS A LYING JEW

do you think a widely know fast food chain is good enough?

meant to tag you.

Do you think a widely know fast food chain is good enough?

tokenized big macs?

>Why not go in pre announcement and catch the pump?
I have to figure out how much I can afford without destroying my savings in case OWN doesn't deliver. 1500 CHX was safe bet, wouldn't cry over it either way, but anything past it becomes risky. I really don't want to wait until it goes up to $0.30 per CHX though when I got in at $0.15.

>Do you think a widely know fast food chain is good enough?
Sure. As long as we got names the average person would recognize.

> thinking people are accumulating on a basis of an announcement this week when next week FAST 2.0 is going live

Attached: brainlet(you).jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

It won't be a fast food chain I can promise you that, its a top 10 broker/dealer in the North American market

these

how do you know this?

If that does not happen will you admit this is a scam or will you come up with an excuse?

This kind of easily disproven, specific lie is exactly how you can tell this one is a pump and dump scam.

Do we have an exact date on which FAST will be live?

I've heard this one before, but I have my doubts as why they would work with OWN considering they're a small team.

Feb 15 2019

Just because some guy on biz is larping doesn't make it a scam.

just random lies and thoughts accompanied with zero proof or reasons to believe.

FAG

Thanks

15th feb

Attached: 1111111.png (1300x1124, 384K)

I didn't fomo into this shit at 10c, didn't at 20c. Should I fomo in before 30c?

What's your favourite article / video on OWN?

Dude, nobody cares about that.

>i'm the user that claimed he solo mined btc 10 years ago. and i did. btc was selling for approx $2.70 OTC

So basically you won the lottery and that makes you an expert on making money? Lol. Not buying your bags at the top of a pump even if CHX had potential which it probably doesn't. Security tokens are a meme.

>Security tokens are a meme.
Same argument echoed message boards when Bitcoin came out and was worth less than a cent.

it wasn't luck

nah, bitcoin is money. this is just another funding token. if securities want to get on the blockchain, they can, as tokens, without a middleman or a separate worthless token required.

funding tokens are already extinct.

And? It's still just a meme that no one actually uses for anything else than trading the pump and dumps lol.

Are you Satoshi? If not, stfu and admit you got lucky stumbling into his ponzi earlier than most people.

These guys are creating an end to end solution Making it very easy and cheap for private companies. The token also works in the background so these companies wont have to buy the tokens themselves or even know that the token exists.

we all knew bitcoin was revolutionary and would be worth $100,000 one day. our only concern in the early days was that all governments would ban it.

Gotta admit, all the dark web usage of Bitcoin scared me off using it for a long while despite that being the reason it started to become valuable. I figured they were going to charge everyone that had Bitcoin with money laundering or something, fml!

Who do you think Satoshi is?