>sideways until Q4
>nice ride slow and steady through 2020
>break through $20k around EOY 2020
>peak at $100k-$200k around EOY 2021

i think the peak will be more mid to late 2022 but otherwise correct

hint:
1) BTC will unironically go to zero
2) the graph will still be true for crypto as a whole

Could be. I think the peak could be as late as EOY 2022 too desu. I’m hoping Chainlink will trigger a bull run earlier than that though.

Attached: 1524629022067.jpg (549x720, 67K)

Set some speculative buy order low guise, I wouldn't count against a big red hammer before we bull again

>deluded

Attached: 1548616524327.jpg (565x546, 63K)

mfw what people call bear market is just a gigantic bullflag

Sub 3000 before

>what is halving

more like 1.5 year after lmao

IT'S LITECOIN TIME FAGGOTS

Chainlink isn't what will trigger the bullrun kek, not even close. It's or upgrades in the bitcoin core or a step up in smart contract platforms (ETH 2.0 won't be out til 2022 so i don't think it can change the market sentiment in the near future). If we go by the latter we should expect more sideways/bear because in addition to being substantially better than what we currently have (Basically only ETH) it needs to prove stability and use cases over a certain period of time.

that last giant red candle is incredibly scary and depressing.

Hope it was caused by Craig Wright who gonna pay for it in hell

Attached: 1484531015325.gif (500x282, 269K)

remember, do always opposite what Jow Forums says
this Jow Forums is nowdays just pajeet scamming site
2017 here were actually some good threads and information, today Jow Forums is just constant pajeet shilling

Smart contract hype bubble fren

>today Jow Forums is just constant pajeet shilling

This is what people said about ETH shills back in the day.

Back in the day people on biz weren't spaming ethereum threads around biz. Ethereum was a subtopic if buz constrained to 1 or 2 threads on the board max. Beung in eth was like being in your own little sub group of people why knew about eth. Most if biz didn't care and eth threads could easily be ignored. What link has today is completely different. Everyone is in link. The whole board is over run with threads for over a year. It doesn't feel like a gem that most don't know about.

and the next ethereum like gains will not be shared with these pajeets

okay. but we will take your kidney if it wont

I don't think its over. I think there will be one more big red candle down to 2k

Attached: 446707507_497151001.jpg (1280x763, 178K)

fucking retard is comparing pre-crypto-hype and post-crypto-hype

idiots, idiots everywhere

Except the number of unique visitors to biz is back to pre 2017 numbers.

Just like the log scale helps understand the y axis, it's important to remember that as time moves forward you need an increasing amount of time to equal a previous shorter amount of time.

Yea a lot of people. But they're mistaken

Nah just a mild pump before the weak handed market decides to cuck down 20% again

>tfw btc peak in 2022
>tfw first halvening 2022

Attached: 1_wOfHBKEWJe1wI6SqYz128g.png (366x366, 32K)

We bull now

Attached: E6DE20B7-5167-4014-9956-C37E86E13965.png (1199x653, 58K)

2 big drops to under 3k incoming.

>meme lines

Too much interest (volume) in crypto which doesn't justify its current valuation. All of the coins combined is still worth less than McDonald's.

The interest is bot arbitrage and wash trading caused by either the entry of more tether or leveraged trades on bitmex. It is not comparable to human interest during previous cycles. You have to filter that part of the metagame out to get a read on things.

This is just another shakeout but not for the reason you think.