Looks like i was right again...

looks like i was right again. i told you yesterday morning that come today the fomo3d pot would be higher and the timer near 24 hours still. how long will Jow Forums miss out?

im telling you right now, get in. its gonna hurt me when im doing this at 5000 eth in the pot and you realize chad got in at these levels.

Attached: fomo feb 9 morning.png (1909x524, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uaHFEm8NQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To hell if I miss out on this, I got my keys and am constantly reinvesting the dividends, if you aren't in this then prepare to live a life of regret where you could have bought keys but instead you lick knees.

Got in from 34 eth, thanks for the shilling user. Made big profit so far

If you don't get in this you deserve to be chemically and then publicly castrated.

At this point i've ROI'd 5x, so all incoming divis are for keeping the timer up. We're gonna keep this shit going until eth 2.0 is out bitches

>268 ETH
not even worth the click.

You fucking faggot scamming whore. I went on when the pot was 500 with 1 eth. The pot then went to 20,000 in a week be a use of the initial hype, and I ended up making 2.7 eth. As in I put in 1 eth and took out 2.7 you are a scamming faggot who put money in at >50 probably and you may have broke even and want more now. Stay away from this ponzi new fags this cunt just wants to suker you in.

Yeah I remember going in at like 100eth and only got +10% back when it reached 20k. This is a fucking scam. Stay away.

>put in 1 eth and took out 2.7
>you are a scamming faggot

luckily the code is open source so we can refute liars like you. you would have made insane gains if you got in at 100 with round 1. ill take the bait though, if you actually believe what you said is true, you need to go to your vault in the game, you have a lot of eth waiting for you.

Hahaha you poorfag. You never got any key in round 1 do you? If you really got in at 100 ETH then you would at least 7x your investment in round 1. Don't trust me? Check the code and the pricing formula, it's all there.

Or just simply show your address here to prove that you bought in at 100. I will give you 5 ETH if that is true and you really only got 10% out. I bet you cannot hahahhahah poorfag

he can't, code is law. how can these brainlets call this a scam when the code is literally public and anybody can see it.

just to add on, seriously though, it would be top fucking kek if we have a "issa scam, i only got 10%" and he goes to his vault not realizing he has a mountain of ether.

I'd rather these retards not fomo in just so they see how much they miss out. imagine seeing this thread every day for the next few years. all the regret.

Attached: fomowojak.jpg (670x670, 35K)

Attached: smugfomo.png (533x671, 135K)

Buy keys or lick knees.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uaHFEm8NQM

永遠のためのラウンド9
Round 9
Pot: 30k Total Eth: 150k
Estimated July 2019

That video open is NSFW. mod please, remove before more scam

nothing nsfw in that vid. its funny af that the anti-fomo3d people are literally the ones having to lie to protect their wagecuckiness.

Stay poor /biz

Attached: A6F8BF0B-5F8C-41C7-8151-DA8659E9F2B3.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

“Good men, the last (fomo) wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green (divis) bay,
Wage, wage against the dying of the light.”

I don't think the realize were Jow Forumstards too and theyre the first one we wanted to tell that the round is eternal and to get in early.

Can I ask you something Jow Forums and this is the first time I ask, how much ether in the pot will make you end it all? Will you do it by rope or put a gun in your mouth when you realized we were only trying to help you make it.

How does this shit work

DM us

We can share our non-profits earnings with you depending on request
Also share royalty dividends receipt, if you would like a tax-deductible on your next tax returns

That jackpot you see, last key ever purchased wins half of it. The other half is spread out amongst people who have invested in the round + some of it being carried over to incentivize the next round (which will never occur, this is an eternal round).

Whenever you invest in the round (by buying a key), you are entitled to eth from all future key purchases (dividends). E.g. I buy a key, part of that ETH is sent to the jackpot, part of that ETH is sent to current keyholders.

We are buying 69 keys for the charity, and will be casting a net, and advertising on billboards soon.

69 69 THE CANCER FOUNDATION 69 69 beseeches you to make contributions
donations are welcomed.
Please assist.

send moars keys
THE CANCER FOUNDATION

Attached: thecancerfoundation1.png (1300x872, 516K)

Again, you ARE the cancer

why? for actually doing something fun and unique only possible because of crypto?

keep clutching on to your link tokens that literally do nothing and never will do anything.