Just end it all

For all the pink wojacks....take the /Xanax/ pill and drift away into a world that doesn’t matter how much you lost . 5 Xanax bars at once and you will be free forever from wagekeking

Attached: DFC46F91-8053-4150-9AF2-C84564C7BCFE.jpg (1200x630, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmedweb.tulane.edu/pharmwiki/doku.php/benzodiazepine_toxicology
accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/018276s044,021434s006lbl.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I take 5 bars a day just so I am able to wagekek without going postal.

I would blackout from just one bar. It was fun but I get anxiety thinking about how I could lose everything I've worked for while not in control.

i've taken 30 at once and i'm still here, just blacked out for 36 hours. the LD50 of alprazolam is ridiculously high compared to the effective dose.

maybe if you weren't weak willed drug addicts you could get a better JOB

Imagine trying to act tough by telling everyone you take a fucking medication. Bunch of fuckin weirdos.

Xanax alone is actually fairly safe
I've taken 30 ativans and slept it off
When you mix it with alcohol or opiates is when you die

you retard. Every classical drug is used as medicine and all medicines are drugs. Xanax is more addicting and harder to get off from than most opioid.

Imagine not having the willpower to stop taking a stupid little fucking pill. Just imagine that.

You will literally die from benzo withdrawal

this, had multiple seizures due to withdrawal. it's not something you can fight through, you lose consciousness. everything about benzos fucking sucks and people should not touch those devil drugs.

True. i'd say people shouldn't be taking large amounts of benzos without understanding what they are getting into.

my best friend died from xans

fuck you nigger pussy ass nigger

ill kill you

So enlighten me. I know someone who takes a very very low dose of xanax and they function far better with it. What kind of dosages are you guys talking about when you're takling about losing consciousness and seizures and shit?

I did a year of doing 5+mgs a day. I don't remember much, but I really don't reccomend.

benzo's have a wide thereaputic window which is why they're a preferred anxiety treatment, it's harder to overdose.

tmedweb.tulane.edu/pharmwiki/doku.php/benzodiazepine_toxicology

>oral doses of diazepam that are 15-20 times the normal therapeutic dose have been reported without serious depression
death from overdose with benzodiazepines alone is rare, however, respiratory arrest has been reported after rapid iv injection of benzodiazepines

accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/018276s044,021434s006lbl.pdf

The acute oral LD50 in rats is 331-2171 mg/kg. Other experiments in animals have indicated
that cardiopulmonary collapse can occur following massive intravenous doses of alprazolam
(over 195 mg/kg; 975 times the maximum recommended daily human dose of 10 mg/day).
Animals could be resuscitated with positive mechanical ventilation and the intravenous
infusion of norepinephrine bitartrate.
Animal experiments have suggested that forced diuresis or hemodialysis are probably of little
value in treating overdosage.
General Treatment of Overdose
Overdosage reports with XANAX Tablets are limited. As in all cases of drug overdosage,
respiration, pulse rate, and blood pressure should be monitored. General supportive measures
should be employed, along with immediate gastric lavage. Intravenous fluids should be
administered and an adequate airway maintained. If hypotension occurs, it may be combated
by the use of vasopressors. Dialysis is of limited value. As with the management of
intentional overdosing with any drug, it should be borne in mind that multiple agents may
have been ingested.

Xanax withdrawal is the most horrible thing I have ever experienced.

Sometime in 2011 or 2010 I had unlimited of Xanax (or well, here in Yurop it is known as the brand name Xanor). I would take sometimes 8-10mg a day those white bars, but I also had the "depot" tablets which were slow release and I would crush them to my coffee

I quit after 3-4 months of using, but the withdrawal lasted without joking 8-9 months. Imagine your worst hangover, but it just keeps going on and going.

Reserve these pills for people who cannot go to the grocery store without having extreme panic attacks.

Attached: 8d550862.jpg (500x500, 28K)

i was definitely a heavy addict because i was moving thousands at a time and making so much fucking money it was retarded. didn't even like the high (unless they were fent-pressed, which felt orgasmic), just hated myself enough to want to disappear. it got to 8-12mg per day i think. if you're prescribed the 0.25mg pills you're probably fine, but since the half-life is over 12 hours, taking it every day WILL downregulate your receptors and cause withdrawal symptoms eventually.

Damn that is some interesting info. How did you get into moving thousands of them? How did you not get caught? How much money were you making? A family member of mine takes 0.5mg a day and functions excellently with it and very poorly without it.

Dont lump me in with them nigger. You're probably holding my bags faggot.

You have no idea what you’re talking about

>imagine your worst hangover, but it just keeps going on and going
but that's my life already

My friend got fired from my job for coming to work too barred out. He took about 8mg and started talking about his foot fetish to everyone and fell on his ass a few times

You could always just stop. Three days off and you'll be fine

Xanax is the worst drug. The high isn't even that great. All that it did for me is make sober life less valuable. I used to sell some things and the only people who ever robbed anyone were bar tards. I used to hang with some dealers and 6 of them got big into xanax. Months of their memory would be completely wiped. They basically turned into a small gang. They turned into monsters, got weapons, etc. Two of them actually shot a guy and permanently paralyzed him for xanax. They're in prison. Last I heard the other guys could be dead or on the run in a different state. One time a few of them shot up some dudes house with innocent people inside, another time they all got jumped and robbed one by one, all xanax related. I personally have seen xanax do more damage than opiates, coke, amphetamines. Only other thing that consumes people like that would be meth but that's a whole different monster. It's not as socially acceptable as xanax. Just do psychedelics please

Fuck you faggot
I take care of both of my aging parents
Brother is married and with multiple children n lives in a shithole so I send him money too
Let alone my own responsibility
Kys is the easy way out you low life ducking weak faggot

Your best friend was a faggot and so are you

>falling for the benzo addiction jew

Attached: 1493158678667.jpg (980x742, 94K)

where do i get it? unironically

Ive been on 0.5mg for 10 years. Are you some kind of Landwhale or just a Junkie

Been taking 0.5 aswell for like 4 years now. No addiction, no side affects
Just take a pill every now and then when i feel angsty or tired or have any anxiety. A fucking great tool. I recommend

You literally have no idea. Xanax withdrawal is as close to hell as I can imagine. The people think heroin withdrawal is bad have never had a moderate to severe benzodiazapine withdrawal. Its is weeks and weeks if not months of near constant physical and mental anxiety, hauntingly creepy physical sensations, insomnia like you've never had before, depression and suicidal thoughts like you've never had before. I know you might think you have it bad or close to what I described already but please believe me when I say it is truly terrible like something you have never experienced in your life.

Only people who have been through it will get it man. You can try and tell them all day, but they have no frame of reference for how truly terrible everything about xanax is. And for such a shitty high anyway too

Personally I call xanax the "pussy's suicide". Its like not even being there, without totally removing yourself from life. If you take enough of it its like being gone for a few hours, then you get to come back to the life you said you hate so much 4 hours before. Its not worth it in any regard. Seek treatment in the hard way, therapy meditation, diet exercise. Thats the only true salvtation. There is no silver bullet

Drug addicts are unironically the weakest people both mentally and physically. Pathetic if u ask ne