IDEX Gems

Shill me your IDEX gems. Made a killing on Quant and looking to hedge those profits somewhere else... got eyes on LTO and LCK

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 7K)

i just want to know the next thing that gets added to IDEX and becomes an overnight sensation. HOT was first. QNT was next. There's bound to be a 3rd.

TOMO was the same way. CHX is very interesting as well but hasn't had a serious pullback yet so a bit skeptical

lto, ever seen biz fud a 2m mc token? everyone is accumulating, the project is unfuddable and they still find something to say to keep the price down, has legit clients, working product, capable team, etc...

Volume seems pretty weak across the board though... what's got you so bullish, user?

The token is worthless. None of the partnerships mention LTO, only LegalThings.

unironically same as qnt or chx volume a few months ago, i heard of qnt outside of biz and i come here every single day as a die hard linky, but the first time i heard of chx was a week ago, anons just dismiss any new coin they see because they're used to 90% being scams, i found out about it by chance, was searching coingecko for good projects and i fomoed in and got a stack, lots of anons would buy in if only they gave it a change.

i shilled hot to biz first day it hit idex.. it went up 3x when i started shilling it. i sold, but i'm keeping a suicide stack.

i shilled chx 4 months ago.. 3x up so far.. i should have found it earlier and could have 20x'd. my bad. dont sell this one because it will 10,000x from here over the next 10 years

i missed quant.. thought it was just another biz pump and dump.. didn't research it. i got a suicide stack.

i researched lto network.. token has no value.. market cap is higher than you think. it might get used. will keep my eye on it. but wont be buying any for at least another year.

republic protocol.. found it to late so didnt invest. did well on idex, but died after binance. no one is using their exchange.

xyo.. found it too late. didn't invest.

what is next idea gem?

Xdce

10 years is way to long of a timeframe to estimate what a specific coin will do. I hold a decent stack though and under the strong assumption it will be a 100B+ coin once STOs start to take off next year

10-100 billion end of 2020.. it's doable

Not only doable, realistic. People are just starting to realize the size of the market that own is targeting, hundreds of trillions, only a fraction of that would be enough to justify the numbers mentioned.

LTO 2M marketcap. Used by billion dollar companies and by the fucking dutch government

Attached: lto-network.jpg (491x1280, 120K)

FOAM

Good post.

Just make sure pump some of your chx gains to tZERO.

Unironically, QNT is still the hidden gem. Make sure you keep a stack.

This but no volume on idex. You need to trust the Bilaxy chinks to pick up a good stack.

What about COT on idex? Seems like a decent project

yeah that's my plan

anyone want to buy my sntr bags?

Attached: 155402802911.jpg (412x351, 19K)

I love IDEX, and while this isn't on IDEX, it's flying under all the radars. There's a lot of money to be made with a decentralized options exchange. Smart put options traders can make a lot of money. But with Giant you have the choice to be the trader, broker, or oracle. The catch is that you have to own a node to run their version of smart contracts on their chain.

Attached: 231764230943.jpg (3615x1620, 1.45M)

FOAM

CHX for the xxxxx% long term gainz

actually looks kind of interesting