My jew boss says the country is going down

My jew boss says the country is going down

Attached: 1471375002035.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Pretty based for a jew doh

Attached: Dy-vt1eVAAAs_GB.jpg (634x555, 137K)

why though? what type of industry?

Attached: 88943986.jpg (251x201, 8K)

Did he seem happy and spin around like a dreydol?

Moving company. It's too slow
Even for this time of year

Yes he nearly did

As it says: Isaiah 60:21

This is the moment when you invest in silver.

This

Word has gotten around in jew circles then collapse is close

What country

Were to put money if matket crashes or it's a big recession?

Silver, food, water, guns, ammo and property far away from city with water source

That sounds more like a scenario for total collapse, not recession.

Nobody is buying houses because everyone knows we’re at the top.

US

Who the f is moving. I see for sale signs everywhere but no one is buying

Major recession is total collapse, look 1930s. People will be living in tent cities and unrest follows

Tents will become so expensive youll have to take out a mortgage to buy one

I'm going to rent out my van. I will become the jew

no,
next phase is cars burn down
people will just burn down anything they see
just like in parii

This. So many people are just waiting on the sidelines for the recession that we all know is imminent. They can't crash it yet though cause too many people are expecting it. Give it another year or two.

They will crash it now that trump is in power

It has already begun

Every country is in trouble.

When the jew begins to leave as a group you know something is brewing
They've subverted and destroyed and been kicked out of 100s of countries
There's a reason why they're still kicking
They take the gelt and leave everything in ruin
Never ever trust the jew

actual jew here
youre all fags

economy is literally stronger than ever

the only thing going to shit is our culture, and thats thanks to the far left and the muh oppression sjw brigrades

These are the dumbest posts ever. You act as if you're immortal or some shit.

Not the country. The Jew World Order is what going down, which is basically how he defines "the country". So many kikes are freaking out right now because the huge criminal system that their little parasitic tribe has spent decades building in the US is being dismantled systematically right now, in large part thanks to Trump. That is why they are so panicked and cry apocalypse all day every day.

Our world is not ending, it is being liberated. Their world is what is ending.

Some rabbi i spoke to said 2019 will be a bad year accordihg to the torah

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-kermit-the-frog-pepé-le-pew-clip-ar-dubs-leaves-4chan-until-2018-starting-new (900x740, 93K)

You have three 7's at the end of your post number. I am inclined to wholeheartedly agree with your entire post.

The richest people on Earth own Trump.

>>/x/
>>/x/
Go back. Reminder this is the buisness board not the doomsday faggot board

Attached: 11849439_883184345084585_956175813_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

This is a gay post. If every single person sat down and meditated, it wouldn't matter what the fuck the torah says or your gay rabbi.

>imagine actually believing you can "own" anyone.

Think about it. Why are the jews so good at predicting the future. They've been right many times. Their book predicted the rise of israel. And a million other things. Im not a jew myself but i studied religion in college

I have no idea why

I just think it's weird. Something doesn't feel right like everyone is super tight with money, especially people with a lot of it. It seems like half the moves I do are people moving back in with their parents.

Attached: 1548195163829.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>what is slavery

>Just sit down and meditate and dont care about the world bruh

You actually fell for this (((subversive))) jew trick?

>and dont care about the world
Precisely that. While you're busy giving a fuck about the world around you, everyone including yourself will pass away. Maybe you haven't come to the realization that at any day, you and I will die. Fucking jackass.

>what is not giving a fuck about what is happening around you
You small-minded dyke

You can you dumb goyim

"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel... In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money... This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew... Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat… That is why gentiles were created.”

—Rabbi Ovidia Yosef Weekly Saturday night sermon in October 2010

"In reality, money rules in these countries (“democracies”).
They talk about press freedom, when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press shapes then public opinion. These political parties do not have any differences at all, like before with us (post WWI Germany). You already know the old political parties. They were all the same.

In these countries, in the so-called democracies, its people is by no means the main focus of attention. What really matters is EXCLUSIVELY THE Existence of this group of ‘democracy makers.’ That is, the existence of a few hundred giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead the people. They are not interested at all in the great mass of people. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small, rootless international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace…

They can suppress us. They can kill us if you like, but we will not capitulate!" - Austrian Painter

Attached: israeli-women09_2.jpg (398x600, 34K)