Is that it?

Is that it?
Did I actually sell the bottom at 3160 about 2 months ago? Is there any hope we see $2500 BTC to soothe my swollen anus?

Attached: 15272687345270.jpg (500x500, 48K)

fuck u for selling get rekt

Dud if you are selling make it sure it isn't after a huge ass dump.

Only absolute drooling normies think we're going sub $3k.

The red hammer of joy and sorrow will fill your bags if you are patient. Bitcoin is going to $1500 in February. This much is certain

>Bitcoin is going to $1500 in February. This much is certain

Yeah that's what all the kids in my class are saying too.

How huge a dump is huge enough?

Im far from normie. Too bad, I cant even pretend to be a returd.
After 2 months of this sideways I feel almost detached from my moneys, but the occasional link/hot/btt threads make me feel so stoopid.

> Bitcoin is going to $1500 in February. This much is certain
Thx for the kind words, but that sounds deluded even to me. And I've bee tethered up for 2 months now

Lmao see you at 2900 next week

When Bitcoin cracks $4k you'll be sure it's coming back down.

Same when it cracks $10k.

Same when it cracks $20k.

You might start becoming doubtful when it cracks $50k.

You'll be one of those sad guys who say "I was thinking of buying Bitcoin at X but never pulled the trigger".

All for an extra few BTC.

You should feel detached from your moneys. Emotional attachment always results in loss.

even if you're a bear and don't believe in its near future, no reason to be completely out of the market. Ridiculous to be scared shitless of a 20% loss if you aren't going all in, People trust the stock market despite having historical meltdown crashes. People lost their ass in 2008, yet here they are, still with 90% of their retirement in the markets. Crypto isn't any more corrupt or manipulated as anything else in the real world, news just moves faster because there's more transparency and these projects are forced to answer questions from the little guys or they get dumped on. Imagine at&t stock getting dumped 40% in a day because there's allegations about some suspicious shit or a bad business model and a reporter who asked them directly was not given a direct answer. Or a new company gaining traction and when they don't offer completely open financial books, a full team roster, and transparent business plan with evidence of progress they can get blown the fuck out within 2 hours of news circulating. No bailouts, no special tax privledges, no lobbying. Yet, boomer stocks are safer. k

I'm disattached, but still at a loss.
I'm mostly disattached because I have other things to do rather than watch graphs all day

Just buy REQ

Everyone said the same shit at 6k

It's chinese new year the fucking pump and bull is here you stupid faggot.

Where can I find this statue?

T. Unironic sick fuck

lol I'm a bear but I'm going bull if we break 4.2k this pump. Good luck with that though.

vishnu thank you for your contribution sir no money return ok

not telling sick fucks like you that’s for sure

listen to me you seething bitcuck, you're going to lose the last remaining money you have left.

Nice vampire milkers.