Is it still profitable to be an e-thot?

Attached: Capture.png (1110x680, 1.28M)

In a degenerate society yes.

somehow twitch allows this subs for dancing thing

Attached: asdasdasdasd.png (760x533, 851K)

Name of girl, user?

Pink_Sparkles

Attached: @pnkysparkles • Instagram photos and videos_20181203211529.png (1312x972, 542K)

>Pink_Sparkles

My man.

degenerate incels allow women to be independent (and never need them) for showing their brap on the internet and they literally pay them all they have just in some toxic degenerative hope they somehow gonna have sex with them one day if they pay enough (or I have no idea why they do it). I unironically have a gf that I never pay anything for and we share our financial expenses as equal. I would never even date money hungry thot let alone donate her for destroying the society.

i think its the slight interaction that turns them on, even if fake as fuck

that's it
earlier for instance she asked if she had to change outfit, chat said yes and she did. 18 subs in 1hour, not too bad

Attached: bobs.png (1119x525, 874K)

Sometimes I’ll watch women on my free cams, I’ve seen them do all manner of things and I’ve never tipped a dime. I really can’t understand valuing your money so little that you’d just give it away.

what is it with lazy eyed girls? literally every chick I've known with a lazy eye is super slutty, or at minimum into kinky/degenerate sexual stuff

I mean whoever had them before literally fucked them till their eyes went crooked, enjoy them sloppy seconds

Attached: 1547612206048.jpg (550x314, 59K)

35 subs

Attached: bobsandvagene.png (764x482, 762K)

>o yeah! fuck my crazy eye, Lance!

Being a whore is the oldest surviving profession, until man becomes robot it will never stop being profitable and simple.

how hard is asmongold getting cucked

6 thots on twitch have removed their services cause of tax evasion
Keep reporting lads.

This is what I always think about. If everyone calls the pay-pigs cucks because they donate money to some whore, what does that make the whore's bf? Is he alpha because his gf is showing off her ass/tits to paypigs?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

her "dance" was super underwhelming by the way

Attached: pokokpo.png (767x438, 791K)

154k A MONTH? I can't believe I bought her premium snapchat I thought she liked me

It makes him either a pimp or some sort of cuck.

not sure but somewhere between a gigachad and a turbochad

Is this a joke?

I consider it the highest pay grade for the dudes that post tons of pictures of their ugly girlfriends here. Even if they're one of the handful that makes money off it I can't imagine it being anything but miserable at the end of the day, not much different from the dudes that consider banging seahookers making it.

this skank keeps getting banned and she's not even friendly with her orbitters. i tuned in a couple times out of curiousity and she's just sitting there barely speaking

the global demand for white women has created a bubble. you can't even find 8/10 legit prostitutes anymore because they all just switched over to e-thottery. lol 6/10's go for $300 an hour now.

>lol 6/10's go for $300 an hour now.
this
fucking hell
the only reasonable choice is to go to south east asia and value quantity over quality

Also a cuck since he's letting his gf be a whore

i've just ditched white women entirely. black girls and latina's are honestly your best bang for your buck.

>black girls
never tried
>latina

black girls have, hands down, the most fun bodies to go for a roll in the sack with. And they do freaky shit like toss your salad or suck your dick from behind with that sloppy toppy style that only black girls do.

I feel like I'm missing out now. Too bad there are no black people in my country.

agreed, have had the most fun with blacks and latinas especially while vacationing in foreign countries

dunno something about north american white women they seem entitled and boring, even when they present themselves as sluts

Can these girl rationalise that they are in the same category as sex workers?
No honey, you're not a 'performer' like a stripper, that requires at least some minutia of skill and co-ordination.

no, most of them consider themselves streamers unironically

the only time that has been uttered, ever.

Attached: 1549632773520.jpg (582x578, 62K)

this has to be a joke

Whats the best way to report them to the tax authorities.

Attached: 1494079933085.jpg (200x200, 4K)