LINKIES COINFESS

Attached: LINK_6.jpg (265x702, 42K)

I-I swung my linkies back in March and around 4,000 LINK. Pls don’t tell Sergey

Attached: 10CD2018-4A81-4895-A244-D1AF9181427C.jpg (1148x916, 1.07M)

I didn’t buy more when i had the chance

I've gone from 160k to 70k LINK because I categorically refuse to wagecuck.

Forgive me father for I have sinned, I sold all my Link and immediately posted fud

Me too, have almost 2btc now waiting to buy, but when the fuck do i buy? Help me frens, fomo is starting again.

We are going back to 0.1 usd, don't buy

but not before passing right through 100000 usd

don't buy, get left behind

This board is fucking horrible for my mental health and I need to stay away from it.

As much as I love you guys for helping me find chainlink and for all the breadcrumbs dropped I absolutely despise the majority of you complete failures and fucking losers and I honestly, truly and honestly fucking can’t stand you retards. The investors of this project can easily be summed up in 3 groups-
1. Low IQ retards who know nothing and contribute nothing—-about 60%
2. Faggots who FUD and purposely act retarded but at least are a little smart—-about 30%
3. Legitimately smart and helpful people who actively discuss the tech—less then 5%

The other 5% is statistical noise of random outliers.

So fuck you Jow Forums. Fuck you. Honestly. The majority of you are mouth breathing sausages whom was birthed when a lightening strike hit a clown factory.

I have to sell 5% within the next month to pay rent since I am way overextended. Currently all of my net worth is in Link. How high we pumping?

that's retarded, you really shouldn't do that

bruh

>tfw sergey is postponing mainnet just to shake off the neet hands

b-but sergey

Found the redditor

I swing link once or twice a month. I always panic and sell the dips. Then spend fiat to get my stack back up to pre-swing levels. No larp. I'm so ashamed.

Attached: 1511469757738.jpg (410x421, 16K)

You are retarded. Don't hold so much.

yea this board is plain retarded. I've stopped looking at it at all and as much as I despise discord and everyone in it, just scroll through that every day to see chainlink developments since they post anything meaningful from Jow Forums and reading 99% of link threads on Jow Forums is literally painful now.

No. You cunts just don’t realize how truly insufferable you can be. Yet I can’t stop coming here everyday for any news like a lost puppy dog waiting for a treat.

Father almighty, I beg your forgiveness for i have sinned.
I commit the acts of sloth, for i have not been working hard and accumulating as much as i could.
I ask not for a lightly load, but for strength to carry these bags and more.
BY HIS NAME WE ARE BLESSED
PRAISE BE TO SERGEY
PRAISE BE TO MOTHER ADYLEN
PRAISE BE TO STEVE AND RORY
WITH THESE LINKS WE WILL PROSPER AND BRING LIGHT TO THE DARK

>The majority of you are mouth breathing sausages whom was birthed when a lightening strike hit a clown factory.
fucking brutal i love this
also you're welcome im one of the

Even though i bought 10-20k links around 15 cents, most of my buys were placed around 50 cents so im probably down on my investment overall.

Your dopamine system is fucked from the 2017/18 bull run and the 18 monts of LINK edging since.
You come for that hit.

Know what happens to heroin junkies? Eventually they cant feel happy without their hit

I sold 1500 LINK once. Only time I ever sold it and still feel slightly bad.

you're probably not gonna sell the top with that attitude

I know I’m retarded you asshole, the thread said to confess. ETH went 3x in a month and had 20x’d by the end of five months, I’m not about to get caught without holding as much fucking link as possible. Keeping my lifestyle cheap and simple isn’t hard. Now someone tell me when fucking moon
>pepeholdinggun.jpg

This is the unfortunate truth. Link is a disgrase simply because of Jow Forums.

my child...hold my hand

let us have a prayer

Blessed, are the Linkies.
For they are truly tested.
For only they know a holy anguish.
For only they can be granted freedom.
For only their faith is righteous.
Praise Kek,
May our Lord grant his people mercy and guide them through the FUD.
May he bestow protection upon Sergey the Creator, solver of the Oracle.
May he grant shelter to AssBlaster, prophet of the Great Transfer.

Desperation to thee, who with weak hands, casts aside his stack.
Glory to those who hodl true, as they will be rewarded in this life and the next.
So it is written, so it shall be.

you don't have to keep that anger to yourself
coinfess, no one will judge you my child

Attached: coinfess_my_child.jpg (200x243, 20K)

I only have 90,800 LINK and might not get to 100k

You better find a better way to make ends meat because we will probably have to wait until january 2020 before chainlink starts taking off.

I have steady work starting next month, just want to know whether to wait a couple weeks to liquidate the bit I have to. I realize it’s a stupid question and I’m gambling. Whatever 1000$eoy

PRAISE MY CHILD
PRAISE

you are hereby absolved of your sins and you can stop coming to this pit of hell.

may you have strong hands, and never sin again.

AMEN

Attached: my_child.jpg (198x243, 20K)

Kek has shown you the error of your ways, he will provide.

Attached: Link_Savior.jpg (1539x2183, 626K)

I'm sure I don't have enough stinks to make it, only 7k ish

have you done everything you could my child to improve your ways?

I shilled chainlink to my dad and wife in december. By the time they gave me their money to invest chainlink was a dollar. I waited for it to fall to 80 cents and then bought in and i watched it fall right back down to 17 cents. While the market was tanking my dad got sick and i took care of him until he passed away a few months ago. Now my wife thinks i invested her money into a scam and i lost my dad who probably passed away thinking i lost his money. Itsallsotiresome.jpg is my life

Attached: 1544007842934.jpg (657x527, 37K)

:'( your story hit me right in the feels, don't worry fren, hold strong we ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER and WE WILL ALL MAKE IT.

Attached: feels.gif (245x147, 1.13M)

Lol. Your father died believing you were a failure and lost his money in a acam

goddammit this made me laugh. it's funny because it's true.

wtf even is this thread

Attached: link7.jpg (235x451, 19K)

Fucking hilarious, the drop to 17 cents probably made him die sooner than he should have. Dumb fuck user.

doesn't matter fren, your dad is with jesus awaiting you in heaven, seek trascendence and you shall find

if your wife isn’t good enough to believe in you at your bottom she doesn’t deserve you when you get to the top fren

This .. You said you took care of Father when he became ill, well done. Ignore these other lowlifes and their smartassed comments.

i hurt the only girl who ever loved me so bad i almost went to prison

i have no feelings toward my parents

my mother is borderline starving and asking me to send her money but i rather buy more chainlink

Tell your wife you been having sexual relations with one of her frens, it will get her mind off Link price. Then run fast.

crickets*

>grase

You probably get a lot of invites to attend parties during the holidays. Sound like real fun to be around.

You can't dismiss me or my posts you uppity cunt.

when i meet new people they always think im some sort of party animal because i have cute chad face, but im reclusive doomer with maybe 3 friends total. Girls love me btw, i made a 25 year old married of woman of two children lick my ass.

>attend parties
I can't be the only user that absolutely despises crowds of people, I wouldn't attend a party even if I was paid to do so.

married woman of two children*

damn theres some dark shit in here. whatever ill tell mine. im sorta of a linkchad. this milf paid me a 1k to have sex with me. the first thing i thought of was how much link could i get with that grand. all of it went into link instantly.

Attached: EF885FD1-E497-41E9-B493-1B14CD6B344A.jpg (215x234, 9K)

Same. But I moved 5% into silver bullion just in case. Hang in there friend.

Attached: E4475D9E-FFA3-49C5-B408-1CB86935D9A6.jpg (480x640, 82K)

Your mother is likely better off starving.

I went all in into chainlink and have never read the whitepaper.

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Your father has traversed time. He sees you content

When will this shit pump for real? I'm hungry.

You clearly out yourself as a proud member of group 1 with this post. Trisomy 21 victims like you a poster children for free and on demand abortions.

i have 4k link and i know i`ll never make it with it

i've put all of my eggs into this basket. my hopes and dreams, my future.
i don't try as hard in my career anymore. if link fails then i've neutered myself.

Feels. I don’t know what I’m going to do if this doesn’t work out.

I didn’t swinglink even though I knew exactly where every major reversal would likely occur. I could have been top 10 wallet whale....b-but I hodled.

I question will this coin actually make it?

I keep a small swing stack specifically used to dump on losers whenever there’s a newsworthy event getting people overly excited

Sold 3k of my 16k LINK at .0031 ETH to buy linkpool shares at 15-18 ETH.
There are 10% more addresses with Linkpool shares than when I finished buying in so I'm not alone at this price range, but I timed LINK like shit.

I don't give a shit about adaption. When moon? being holding 1 year with 80K linkies

I have 51 ETH and 114k LINK. Thinking about going all in LINK if the ETH ratio hits 0.0036 again. Idk if I'm going to make it because I don't wage cuck.

I had 70k cucked myself down to 65k feels bad man

Attached: 1549398664329.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

I've been fudding link at the beggining. Also I swinged once with 4% gain.

i dont even know what link does. i dont care about this nerd shit lmao just tryna hit 1 milli son

I haven't bought LINK in the last few months and only bought BTC because coinbase is forcing me to provide state ID in order to withdraw crypto and I'm too slothful to go to kinkos and scan it.

Don't worry user, you're on the right track.
Luke 14:26
>If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

I've lost 2000 LINK swingtrading. I desperately am trying to make them back.

Attached: based.jpg (2000x1332, 832K)

I had 14k link that I sold around 40 cents to pay for college and a car because my toyota shitbox broke down after 4 years

Linkie price better stay low while I get back on my feet

>tfw when you are all 3

Attached: 1540901691999.jpg (630x442, 129K)

>when a lightening strike hit a clown factory
I can't imagine how loud that HOOOOONK must've been.

That was salty.

Attached: 1515072611-img-20171227-091207.jpg (499x371, 30K)

Same reading white papers are for loser neets not for Chads. All I know is chainlink 1000$ EOY.

Lost 6k link when I bought in. Dont even know how it happened. Went from my local currency to euro to eth to link in three rounds and I cant figure out how it happened.

Great post with accurate percentages, I honestly only come here to look for legit breadcrumbs and the 5% segment that actually understand the project. The sausages and lightning strike portion of your post is some funny shit, still laughing, well done.