BART

Have you learned nothing this past year?

Attached: 254806376147189760-1549764972-CHART.png (800x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/vycVsAvN-The-Bart-pattern-in-crypto-Why-they-form-and-how-to-spot-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BART UP, BART DOWN

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/vycVsAvN-The-Bart-pattern-in-crypto-Why-they-form-and-how-to-spot-them/

Implying they weren't training you to fall for barts all that time, and then one day, it doesn't bart.

Hahaha OP you faggot

Whales must cause these Barts.

kek
bobos getting desperate

Imagine actually being a disgusting discord jeet. What a fucking shameful existance.

On a regular market, barts are a low probability event. A Bart only happens when a whale wills it, and your guess as to what whales think is as good as mine. You can scroll to see previous pumps and see as many barts as non-barts.

This discussion is useless. Everyone just fucking pick a side, and set a stop loss. Then stop arguing. Trading barts is 100% gambling.

it is 200% gambling and 10% luck 20% skill, and 1% will.

Not touching this shit as long as it's barting.
Bart = very few but powerful buyers (whales)
Bart > Fomo > Red Dildo of Pain

wise man, bottom in march no doubt.

Attached: 1549442007320.jpg (1936x1658, 182K)

If you think there is a group out there with enough to manipulate a 50 billion dollar market cap coin, then you've reached levels of retarded not seen in the history of mankind.

wall st

>what is liquidity

Let me guess, you shorted the bottom, and added more to your underwater short?

Maybe this time it's different

Attached: 1548978551763.png (576x422, 14K)

lol. So you're goingnto leave up this absolute embarrassment of a thread?

what is this called?

Attached: 1538705760560.gif (800x572, 2.19M)

Photo shop

Bitcoin is going to $0

>50 billion

All you need, to pump BTC from 3.4k to 3.6k is 3.2 MM.
I could be wrong..

I cant wait till pump groups start getting thrown in jail. You do know discord isn't anonymous, right?

Hi, brainlet.

t. person who has seen friends PND Top 100 coins

lol no. I remember that happening you stupid fuck.
If you're serious, then I'm glad newfags are fucking back.

Imagine setting a buy order at 20 cents and then Instantly getting liquidated at 10 cents. LMFAO

and it begins

Look how the last bullrun started.
It takes many month, slowly growth, everyone is careful, no barts - then shit is intensifying like Jan-May '17.
Then bullrun, ridiculous price movement.
Every day new records.

This is not, where we are now.
More pain first.

New fag out

u actually believe btc is not manipulated? fucking brainlet

But a 100% reason to remember his name

Attached: assets.sourcemedia.com.png (680x443, 227K)

I'm short now wish me luck brothers

bitcoin is going to $0 on a certain day in march.
i will never make another post. i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.

goodbye.

> what is a homer

its reverse bart, tard

WHEN AND WHAT EXCHANGE DID THIS HAPPEN ON ????

This is not a bart its the start of the chad pattern, learn the difference TA doesnt work fully on crypto you also need TM (technical memeing).

Everything is fine

Attached: 11th-feb-BART.png (1278x948, 392K)

I'm just pointing out this obvious bart calm down idiot

Eat my shorts

Attached: IMG_20190201_200055.jpg (1024x490, 82K)

early summer 2017 on GDAX iirc

bull flag

wow

This shit is going below 1k. If I'm a institution, I'm not buying this shit from you at 3k. I steal it from you at 900. You bitches, need to stack your money and wait for the real bottom, when we hit 1k. By then, most of these scam projects will run out of money and the remaining that survive will 1000x next bullrun.

waiting for 900 doesn't make sense because there won't be another bullrun if that happens. There is only a chance for another bullrun if 3k holds (wick down to 2500 would also be just ok).