Do Jow Forums-relis get laid?

If so, whats your approach?

Attached: 1546816269844.jpg (1080x1070, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y66xLWA87CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1546816344894.jpg (400x262, 5K)

I use the penis in approach. It's a little old fashion, but if you find a traditional girl they appreciate you doing things the way her grandfather did.

>looking good tonight ladies
>walk away
works everytime, I just dont know how zoomers are all incels when it's that easy

Looking at past year and that im dirt poor now sooooo no

My semen would be safe inside her.

Quaaludes

Attached: FC61F7E1-EE88-4278-AC1C-EEBE76DEF794.gif (500x288, 285K)

>looks at the floor
>goes home and cries

>wanting to put a part of myself into a flesh Petri dish
I'll take a miss, thanks. Women are discussing things, best avoided. Gays are degenerate for trying to reproduce that feeling with assholes too.

Your loss

Have fun with that OP. Women aren't worth the time or money. The cats out of the bag

Basically this

I show the girls my ETH wallet, with exactly 1 LINK in it.

Whores

i was with my mate who's a chad last night
he was non stop getting nudes and lewds from women on every platform snapchat, tinder, insta whatever else
chads have a monopoly on the pussy boys and its not worth playing the game if you arent chad.

chad(6'3, good looking as fuck) said he was with some girl the other day who begged him to come inside her. Some beta is gonna marry that girl one day lmao

Damn, I want a white gf so bad

I refuse to settle down with any girl that isn't a virgin tbqh. Money > Bitches

I'll just keep rotating them out when I get tired of them.

Are you an incel?

Underrated

I sleep in a webcam model's room every night. Sometimes we masturbate together

We're all incels here, some just don't deny it.

This.
Chads are too busy fucking hot girls to be on Jow Forums

yes

I pick up 10/10 girls with issues that affects her mentally and phisically. I help her to get through them and then I have her eternal and unconditional love.

If you saw me and my gf you will think that I'm rich, as she is out of my league, but I have a big cock.

Buy low sell high

>I help her to get through them and then I have her eternal and unconditional love.

You surely don't, because it doesn't work that way with girls.

not necessarily true. giga chad here, unironically.

If you actually get to know me you quickly realize I'm a bit of a religious/nationalist fanatic who might even be a mild sperg.

But because I'm attractive, musuclar, and can send subconscious signals that I am completely self-assured in my identity, girls can't help but give it up.

Doesn't change who I am and what I like to do. I hang out on Jow Forums with frogs.

Attached: 46327503_10214210228103284_5495293308135538688_n.jpg (527x527, 38K)

The chads that post here do not bag Jow Forums posters. the ones that are above normal intelligence realize that the effort it takes to sleep with lots of girls isn’t really worth it since it just feels empty pumping and dumping sloots. I’d recommend every man go through a period of fucking a bunch of girls to get it out of your system and let you realize women are nothing special like incels and s0i boys make them out to be. Eventually you realize you have to do literally everything to game girls unless they are drunk at a party and unless you enjoy texting and hanging out with brainless thots (90% of them are) you are usually wasting your time and sex is nothing more that accessorized masturbation. If you can manage to sleep with nothing but girls with similar interest it’s probably cool but women always cause problems so sleeping with lots of women a few are guaranteed to make your life more complicated.

Also this as long as you are good looking, not a manlet, and have alpha mannerisms and decently charismatic women can’t help themselves. Which raises a whole different issue for chads after countless women in relationships eye fuck you and flirt with you when their husband/ boyfriend isn’t around. It’s a bitter black pill but helps again with that not putting pussy on the pedestal thing.

Unironically be yourself

This is absolutely accurate as fuck.

Pro tip: if you find a girl that you spend more time talking to in bed than actually fucking, to the point where you will forgo the fucking to continue the conversation, that's a bullish sign. Focus on nurturing that relationship and stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

Please expand upon subconscious signals. It doesn’t include “being tall” does it?
Not pursuing women until I get sales for my biz but this will be helpful for the future

>that's a bullish sign
>Bullish on a girl
Never change, Jow Forums

>don't look down, oh no
>don't go underground

I literally go stand alone in the bar/club whatever and smoke a cigarette and wait for girls too approach me. Then I say I say as little as possible and just smirk every now and then when they talk.

What kind of club do you frequent? Not by names, but by who's there and the general atmosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=y66xLWA87CQ

Places like this but I very, very seldom go to places like that. Only when I am already shit faced otherwise normal bars where people under 30 go to.

Subconcious signals include LARPing on some weird chink comic book forum.

Unironically didn't lose my virginity until i had been reading Jow Forums to the point of apathy - TRUE apathy, not the pua "just DGAF bro!" kind.

Also, putting a bed in the back of my hatchback (for my own use) completely revolutionized my dating strategy. That shit works like clockwork if you're eccentric enough to pull it off without being creepy

what did I just read?

I've been married for over ten years so no, I do not get laid.

This is what I do.

This is next level LARP. I'm impressed user.

Attached: 1409587383032.jpg (234x234, 14K)

You read about a guy who got disillusioned with the world and stopped caring and then started having sex.

OOOF does sex really just stop after you put a ring on it?

I fucked well over 100 women and all I have to show for it is a small bank account and herpes. Just get money anons. It's the only thing that matters.

I fuck my girlfriend when I want to

Same. Probably over 150. Feels bad man.

You guys aren't selective with who you fuck? Do you just give in to a random chick showing interest in you? LMFAO losers.

It's impossible to fuck girls like that without paying unless you are Chad, and Chads don't use internet forums.

Attached: ppcry.jpg (400x388, 27K)

>giga chad here, unironically.

Attached: pptears.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Kek 100% no LARP. Obviously it's not an actual mattress; I just folded down the back seats and put enough cushions and blankets for it to be comfortable. I initially only used it to rest in-between classes

Attached: comfy.jpg (671x422, 84K)

Oh no, you'll drown in sex after the ring for about 1-3 years. Then it dries up over time until nothing is left.

However you'll be older and more tired and care less about sex by then so it doesn't matter so much.

>if you get money you will stop having a libido
imagine

low T cope

Attached: roccoo.jpg (728x500, 39K)

most helpful post ITT.

take notes boys

hes right

if you're 35+ you should look into injecting test for performance and overall mood
they dont say "your 20s are your best years" when you get that shit dripping from your body glands for doing nothing

How did you get a pic of my wife's daughter? Delete this

>Also, putting a bed in the back of my hatchback (for my own use) completely revolutionized my dating strategy
>Also, putting a bed in the back of my hatchback (for my own use)