Heed my words or get rekt

The flippening is almost here, get in $XRP before its too late. Everything and i mean everything has been a diversion to keep eyes away from $XRP.

Godspeed anons.

Attached: 669E17C6-2651-4AF7-A566-8F7CE7DE466D.jpg (851x695, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=152348.0
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-network-shaken-by-blockchain-fork-1363144448/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off pedo kike

its not even a blockchain its a permissioned database. fuck off with your mysql jew scam

ripple is not mineable. the whole point of bitcoin is that once adoption has established, the supply increases as technology increases, thus ensuring that there is no deflationary effect but rather a price-stabilizing effect on holding bitcoin as value.
bitcoin is not supposed to do VISA-style transactions.

The competitors to Ripple are MasterCard and Visa.
The competitor to Bitcoin is .. Gold, if anything.

xrp is never going to flip anything, even with its fraudulent marketcap. only a late adopter npc would actually think that a centralized token for an unused payment system can even compete with money.

>the whole point of bitcoin is that once adoption has established, the supply increases as technology increases
you are subhuman

0 adoption

Buy XRP if you want to make a tech company and (((them))) rich.

This.

lmao, as expected instant paid shills using the same FUD tactics as they have been for literal years.

wouldn’t be suprised if it was just one samefag turning off his vpn to shitpost really bad FUD

Nothing these FUDsters say is right

DYOR

Attached: 1B207DBE-E569-47F9-BBB3-4A6D684D99FD.png (544x608, 67K)

Yep its the absolute state of biz brick level IQ FUDing

Not an argument
Literally doesnt even understand thd fundamentals of bitcoin
Weakest FUD itt
kek’d you talking about when we rocketed to 2nd MCAP or when we got over 200 partners?

>security
>highly secured
kek

>I post a picture so everything I say from now on is true. I don't source anything. Oh wait it's another troll right.

Jow Forums DOES NOT deserve XRP anybody who cannot see by now deserves to get left behind. Its literally the same people saying "Trusting a known Russian scammer" when talking about ETH back in the day.

>DYOR
I did, now go away, paid shill.

Huhuhuhuhu...

Attached: 1549225791578.jpg (2200x1080, 239K)

End of the month or sooner?

>xrp

That's going to be a yikes from me dawg

I see the Ripple Jews are still hiring street shitters off Fiverr to shill their scam.

imagine holding a crypto coin project, where the inventor just printed 100 billion at the start and then gave themselves 60 billion of that.

Imagine holding a coin that has, only 40% of its supply on the market.

Imagine thinking this is a good idea.

Imagine thinking that a coin where consensus is based on sourcing a list hard coded into every node software.

Imagine doing research on both sides, the pro's and con's of xrp, and buying it.

that is when you go into the brainlet camp.

Attached: Selection_290.png (877x449, 15K)

Dumbass alert. Maybe do a little homework instead of believing everything you're told?

>ripple is not mineable. the whole point of bitcoin is that once adoption has established, the supply increases as technology increases, thus ensuring that there is no deflationary effect but rather a price-stabilizing effect on holding bitcoin as value.
Every bitcoin supporter in the world (except you apparently) loves that it is deflationary. Block rewards are a temporary distribution method.

XRP not being mineable is a massive benefit because it means the network can be secured without users having to spend billions of dollars every year. And it means there are no reorgs.

Immunity from 51% attacks not good enough? Transaction finality instead of probabilistic confirmation not doing it either?

Imagine holding a PoW crypto where the creator privileged early adopters with higher block rewards and then mined it by himself. Imagine holding a crypto that has allowed a double spend and has had history rewritten twice. Imagine thinking that you can take over fiat currency with a coin that doesn't scale, isn't decentralized, and isn't secure. Imagine being too stupid to understand the consensus used in XRP.

fake and gay xrpeee = pee pee poo poo

Where has there been a btc double spend?

>me likey XRP! XRP going to 1000 dollars with 50 million in supply! Me stupid nigger!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Hi btc is the most secure, nobody in their right mind could pretend otherwise.
Cripple is not a block chain nor a crypto currency. Its goal is to replace swift at best, the token is useless.

This does not mean you can't make a profit holding cripple. Just that it's centralized, is as secured as visa/MasterCard (which is not secure BTW), is control by a company that holds 80% of the supply (which is worst than the fed).
The list goes on and on.

Still you can profit from it, don't spread lies tho and don't compare it to bitcoin, cause there is nothing to compare really.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=152348.0

See above double spend. And don't forget the 53 and 24 block history rewrites. It is guaranteed to happen again given enough time, especially considering the continued centralization of mining power.

You are parroting garbage you heard about "Cripple" without understanding anything about how it works. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

So you found 1 forum post that allegedly discredit the whole bitcoin network. Not dishonest at all. The rest is speculation.

What garbage? Cripple is a crypto? It's a block chain? The founders does not hold most of the supply? Those are pretty big red flags for me.

Just look at op's pic and tell me that's not utter garbage.

>So you found 1 forum post that allegedly discredit the whole bitcoin network. Not dishonest at all. The rest is speculation.
The forum post isn't controversial. Everyone agrees it happened. Here's Vitalik's take on it.
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-network-shaken-by-blockchain-fork-1363144448/

>Cripple is a crypto? It's a block chain?
Very obviously, yes. It is an open source, distributed database with no central authority. Transactions can only be authorized with digital signatures. Each change in state (ledger, analgous to a block) is chained to the previous with secure hashes. Every node in the network independently validates every transaction and enforces the system's rules.

Ripple has no administrative functions. They can't create more XRP, freeze funds, or control the code run by the other 1000 nodes.

>The founders does not hold most of the supply?
The founders gifted most of the supply to Ripple (Opencoin at the time). If you don't like the distirbution, don't buy any. Problem solved. The use case Ripple is pursuing is very from Bitcoin. They believe (and I agree) that it's going to take someone investing heavily into development and adoption of XRP to allow it to take off as a bridge asset. Their XRP holdings give them the revenue model to make it happen.

>Just look at op's pic and tell me that's not utter garbage.
The pic massively overstates the fees required in XRP. It is 10 drops (10 millionths of 1 XRP). Which equates to three tenths of a thousandth of a cent. Everything else seems accurate.

New ATH end of April. But /biz will never learn

Nah

>Sound money
>Slave money
Pick one

>Longest chain abandoned twice
Hmmmm

Attached: 1547273796680.jpg (933x847, 69K)