Can someone explain how crypto currency is an investment?

Can someone explain how crypto currency is an investment?

How can converting my money into another form currency create wealth?

It's like changing pounds into dollars I'm not really making more money just changing it.

Is there a way to get crypto currency without using your own money?

Attached: 1526310462512.png (621x702, 56K)

Attached: 75475495646894.jpg (645x729, 56K)

are you pretending to be retarded or actually retarded?

>Is there a way to get crypto currency without using your own money?
Sure, if you have adequate hardware then you can mine it.

>how do i get bitcoin without buying it
offer a service or a product in exchange of it

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>How can converting my money into another form currency create wealth?
If you find someone dumber than you, who will buy it for more than you paid, in hopes of themselves selling it an even greater price, then you can create wealth. It's not investing though; it's a very stupid and expensive for of gambling.

You somehow managed to be even more retarded then the cryptotards on this board congrats.

this is the dumbest post on Jow Forums right now

> Half of the replies are personal attacks absent any functional answers to very basic questions
But op is the retarded one, right marines?

>Hur dur you are dumb

Well why not explain what I am misunderstanding rather than spew pointless insults.

See that is what I thought. Like selling snake oil.

ultimately it is because fiat is in unlimited supply
there are also some technicals about mining/hashrate and stuff

I can pay you with crypto phone to phone and you can be sure you got payed, but if I pay you with gold you have xray the thing

>Can someone explain how crypto currency is an investment?
---If you purchase anything and sell it later at a higher price, it can be considered an investment. Literally anything, not just gold or stocks but lawn chairs, bottlecaps, wine, etc.

>How can converting my money into another form currency create wealth?
---Wealth is a fluid state based upon your situation. Spiritual wealth is what many seek and is created through deeds, prayer, meditation and so fort;, financial wealth is different only in that it is based upon numbers. One mans wealth is anothers burden.

>It's like changing pounds into dollars I'm not really making more money just changing it.
---Many people charge money and profit off of that mechanism because it's needed for international trade...that's the 'forex'.

>Is there a way to get crypto currency without using your own money?
---Sure! Search engine 'crypto faucets' or 'free bitcoin' and follow through. Be careful about the potential for malware though.

Did that help you OP?

Attached: cuteazn.jpg (648x1280, 154K)

>gold or stocks but lawn chairs, bottlecaps, wine, etc.
Have underlying value absent speculative value. This truth undermines your additional points.
>inb4 what value does fiat have
It's backed by Americans waking up and going to work on Monday. The notes are debts being paid every time you hit the time clock, and are bolstered by jets and nuclear missiles.
Crypto is an electronic hashmarks that that is largely insecure, doesn't scale in a way where it's usable by the populace, only marginally useable (outside of drugs), and as 100% of its value is speculative, it is a remarkably bad store of value.

>It's like changing pounds into dollars I'm not really making more money just changing it.
F O R E X
Daily flow of money is about 5 trillion dolars a day. Get yourself educated please

Think we are investing in the block chain tech opposed to as it being a currency.

Crypto holding speculators: their position is shorting Fiat / FX, Government Bond Holders, The Central Banks that buy them and plunge protect derivatives and subprime markets.

Everything you said was so inherently wrong I’m going to assume you’re young. I’ll give you a few years to rethink your situation... The post you refer to was completely correct.

This is what a pre-fat looks like. Give her 2-5 years.

Which part was wrong. You can even just pick one single line and say how it was wrong. If you can't do that, you have contributed nothing but a "NO U" to this thread.

its a scam, dump it immediately if u have any

the value of the currencies changes at a different rate over time
you don't make money instantly