Chadest Portfolio

Rate it.

Attached: 2584862A-B6E8-4442-93CC-C09AFE6808BD.jpg (1125x1553, 485K)

Why the fuck do you hold BNB my nigga?

wet

>No LINK

Because it was the best performing coin of 2018, and of 2019.
Posted half a billion profit in 2018 in the worse bear market.
Dex coming, fiat exchanges coming, credit cards accepted now...

Why tf aren’t you holding BNB?

this is proof Jow Forums is literally retarded

Decent for a norm-folio

100% pure Chad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-233838_Delta.jpg (1072x1850, 329K)

Ya but your allocation is fucking whack. I don’t think BNB is bad, I just don’t understand why you have 45k invested when your portfolio is 108k

Sorry you can’t handle disagreements with grace

I believe it will outperform BTC and other alts in the immediate term

change nothing and you’ll have a seven figure folio in 2 years time

I find it hard to believe you have $100k in crypto unless you have a lot more money elsewhere

I have over 600k in crypto and it’s nearly half my net worth , down from over 3ml some here have 7-8 figures still

You keep doing shit like that, one day you’ll get burned really hard. You are just being greedy, and while I think you will make money off this, it’s a bad habit. Check yourself before you wreck yourself

Amazing portfolio user, all I would say tho is put some of ur BNB into more BTC.

Have about the same in equities in an index fund.

8/10, not enough BNB

beating the market is a bad habit? gtfo

Attached: 1430340222802.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Lmao ok faggot beat the market
>he properly allocates in the stock market
>he doesn’t properly allocate in the crypto market
You’re already going to beat most investors on earth buy holding ETH,BTC, and XMR. You’re just being crazy man lol. But whatever some people want to be as rich as possible. You’re acting like you only have 3k to invest and you need to make it out of NEEThood. That’s when you go all-in.
If I don’t make sense to you, you’re retarded and you need to read into portfolio management

That’s probably not far from what you look like, dirty white trash

JUST FUCKING LOL
OP fell for chink fairytales

mfw cashed out 130x on my crypto portfolio in 2017 and kept the leftover 50x I did as free money in the market, but keep going with stocks bro you’ll make it in 3030

i wasn’t even talking to you, thought you were OP. Idgaf

BNB is a great coin, OP. I used to have 10,000 of them but now I am all in QNT. QNT will out perform your portfolio by a factor of ten. If you sell all and buy 25,000 QNT or so then you will be a millionaire possibly this year.

BNB is good but QNT has a long way to run yet before being high cap.

This guy get it.

I envy you

It's good but add some Litecoin for the halving in August. It is gonna pamp periodically until then

Sell half of your BNB for LTC. Sell half of the Monero for a shitcoin gamble of your choice.

Strong portfolio, but it's a boomerfolio, not a chadfolio. Chads hold utility tokens, future elite.

Attached: 1521833753158s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Most solid than 90% of Jow Forums which is by no mean a great accomplishment.
Why so much bnb tho, you're gonna get rekd when btc's price surges.

Good conservative portfolio. A Chad portfolio takes more risk

Lmao my portfolio is worth more and I’m all in HOT

I remember having BNB for a while when everyone was saying that it would just keep geometrically leaping up in value every few months.

this is the best portfolio I've ever seen on biz.

Woke up to this 3 days ago and it's still moving.

Attached: made.png (750x1334, 145K)

The slow road to recovery begins.

Think I might scoop up a few thousand ICX as my next shitcoin if it stagnates much longer

Attached: 4CF0CCF0-2C61-497B-B2A4-2ACA3AF07E5A.png (750x2176, 390K)

Not bad. You are definitely gonna make it on the next bullrun with a portfolio like that. I would drop the monero for more eth or btc tho.

wtf is kiwi?

Can you guys help a newfag out? I've just recieved a ledger wallet and have some 4-5k to start and don't know how. What brokers, verifications and other necesseties do I need to start trading? thanks in advance

If you don't know what you're doing you're better off just using one of the big boys like Coinbase or Gemini etc... You'll probably have to go through their KYC process if you want to put 4-5k in right away, or else you'll be stuck with maximum weekly deposits through your debit.

so basically I only need a large broker account and pump money into it and make some id verification like gib passport copy and so on? maybe you have some more usefull advice?

Pretty much. Anything you have on an exchanged (ie: coinbase) is not yours so youll eventually need to figure out how to set up your wallet amongst other things. But Coinbase -> KYC -> buy coins; should be enough to get you started if you're just looking to get in ASAP

Be careful with coinbase if you do a ach. I used them for years, yet the last time I bought they held my funds for 19 days and cost me 300$ because eth decayed and they charge 20+$ per trade with only ltc/btc/shitcoins

Maybe wiring will be better, but unless you plan on holding whatever coin they offer at least a month I'd just nut up and get hit with the 3.5% fee on binance debit card. I think coinbase is 1.5-2% fee (plus the wire fees)

buy some eth and start looking at charts and using that eth to set low buy orders with around 5% of your investment. Sell that when you make 5% back to eth so you can increase your eth stack with low risk. Make sure you dump the loser trades before they lose more than 5%

thanks. I would also like to know were you guys buy and trade alternative coins. I mean, all dem big exchange sites have 5-6 big cryptocurrency names and that is all. As I understand, at this point it isn't enough to progress in the market?

Thanks guys. Solid advice. Also would like to ask if someone is using bitstamp. I tried setting it up and it bugged out on the 2 step authentification, just wouldn't accept the generated app code for some reason and I kinda lost interest in it.

Big exchanges like Coinbase, Gemini and others act as a fiat onramp. You can buy the big coins like BTC and ETH with your cash. The "smaller" exchanges with a variety of altcoins don't have a way of using Fiat -> crypto, so you go through the big exchanges to make the initial purchase, and then you transfer your BTC/ETH/whatever off of Coinbase to an exchange like Binance. On Binance and smaller exchanges you can use BTC/ETH/other big coins to purchase altcoins

wow sick $80 portfolio bro

understood. That means eventually I need to register on binance and other smaller exchanges.

Any similar tips in what to invest at this moment and what to do strategy wise without going into rocket science at this moment just to break in the game?

>Chads hold utility tokens
ahahaha fuck off

Attached: 1533579892601.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Yes, if you want to buy altcoins you will likely need to register on smaller exchanges. I like Binance personally. They have a wide variety of shitcoins and they are implementing Fiat purchases as well so you may not need to go through Coinbase or other big guys soon.

As for tips, sure.
> Everyone has a motive for shilling you something
> Watch out for flavor of the month shitcoins
> Most shitcoin volume is manipulated
> Most crypto "news" is manipulated
> Don't Fomo

Other than that, do your own research and buy things that you think may be useful in the future. If you're still a total noob you should probably just start with BTC and ETH before you move to shitcoins. Monero might not be too bad either. After that just start reading whitepapers to try and see what works.

Also, wouldn't be a proper Jow Forums shill if I didn't advise you to buy LINK

thanks my guy

>imagine if bitches like op start panic selling
This market is done for. It's over.