LTO

>imagine investing in this
absolute state

Attached: lto.png (542x865, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LTOnetwork/status/1093932252059353088
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40&t=114s
medium.com/ltonetwork/legalthings-one-lto-network-rebranding-release-of-all-papers-new-website-sections-33c5dcce9fc1).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha nice meme bro xD

from their twitter

>Amazing lol

>he makes major investment decisions based on a minion meme from twitter

Attached: 1547825639436.jpg (705x527, 247K)

>major investment

>he doesent
never going to make it
In this day and age theres nothing more inportant for a buisness than being able to make good memes

twitter.com/LTOnetwork/status/1093932252059353088

Holy fuck their official Twitter account actually posted this as well.

How the fuck can all you LTO shillers still take this shit seriously?

Absolute embarrassment.

LMAO THIS SHIT IS REAL

I'm getting antshares vibes

Attached: cringe.png (854x805, 484K)

I was so close to buying 10k this morning, looked at their twitter, and the minions took any chance of that happening away.
>rank 1754
>MC ?

LTO is for faggots.

Attached: ltbtfo.png (675x591, 26K)

>twitter.com/LTOnetwork/status/1093932252059353088

Attached: ltofags.png (590x562, 421K)

>more retweets than likes
>completely organic btw

Look at all the Twitter responses too. Not a single bad word said in any of their statuses, just loads of Z-level pajeets posting "great", "good", "love", "great project" over and over again.

And over 5000 followers with only 413 token holders?

It's so painfully obvious they've bought loads of followers, retweets and likes, and probably from the cheapest source too.

I warned people.

best Githubs

You’re favourite shitcoin also does this it’s the standard now

Attached: Dy6NQObUwAAlCu5.jpg (2048x1498, 351K)

still salty from chx eh? Its not too late to join the true moon mission

imagine buying this instead of QNT or LINK

>wearing a hat for the picture
>afro
muh github

>trusting holo and their cringy af team
>complaining about lto

they look like 3 Jow Forums and 1 reddit

what is holo?

Fucking kek at the Hajit that thought this meme was good marketing.

Don't forget. While you're talking shit, big players are buying

Attached: qntlto.jpg (900x1964, 218K)

>> big players

Kek.

MY TRONIX STAY SUPER FUCKABLE 100000 CUTE ANIME WAIFUS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN EOY

Attached: 41D51974-09B3-4E0D-84B4-579BEDA53285.jpg (684x1200, 84K)

>thinking 26k USD is a "big player"
these are PnD pajeets dumb nigger. QNT is amazing, but you better believe there are pajeets holding it as well.

It was just an example, loser. There are many other big qnt holders that are going to LTO.

You are failing to see the big picture here. This dumpster if full of dumb motherfuckers, i swear

After all these years, most of you don't understand shit about technology, trading, investing, ideologies. Just broke ass fuck-heads that just gamble thinking that they will pay their student loans, that's it

You've missed the qnt train, chx train and now the lto train

kys

Attached: DtwSqICX4AAqJHC.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>he invests in something that thinks advertising this gay ass minions meme is a good idea

Impossible to kill myself with all these money that i'm making KEK

wot is circ supply for this shit?

You are falling for the memes and underestimate the purpose of this project, who's using it and who will use it in the future.

You're probably one of the idiots who falls for the "bitcoin is for drugs and terrorists" meme

>checks CMC

You're trying way too hard to shill this, it's a shitcoin with a 460M supply, complete scam, you might be able to make a bit of money by buying now but as soon as the bridge troll fees goes down this will dump straight to hell

>posting GitHub activity
That means fuck-all. Those "developers" are complete idiots

The troll bridge fee will last long enough to get to 10x, no problem with that

And on top of that, it won't dump to hell since it offers an incentive (staking) for those who keep their tokens locked in the mainnet. Try again

But leaving that aside, the main incentive is LTO's partners and clients listed in that picture, including the dutch and belgium government

Attached: lto-network.jpg (491x1280, 120K)

Do you not realise that the success of a project is based heavily on who is running it?

And the fact there's loads of red flags in terms of being able to trust how truthful they're being.

The delusion is strong.

It's ok, i'm not here to convince you of anything. Let me live with my delusion, the same that brought me 10x on quant lol

Most are highly exaggerated or fake. It's been proven numerous times.

Their "contract" for Heineken is between Heineken and a completely unrelated and well known tax company that was recently acquired by Deloitte. It has fuck all to do with them.

Nor is there any proof that any work they've done to date actually related to the LTO Network system or that LTO tokens will have any future use in any of these systems.

I can't comprehend how people still trust this project. Their Twitter has just been restricted for buying pajeet followers and retweets. They can't even build hype properly.

I made x20 off Quant and I'm still in it now. I wouldn't touch LTO with a fucking barge pole though.

You have to control your ego. Just because you got lucky off QNT don't assume you're suddenly some master gem finder as projects like LTO WILL bring you right back down to earth.

Attached: 1449005370932.jpg (680x682, 61K)

Imagine calling this a scam

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40&t=114s

Imagine being that stupid or ill intentioned scum of the earth

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 7.44.07 PM.png (1690x1210, 581K)

Attached: quiehfuefheu.png (565x903, 569K)

>ramen emoji

If you're judging projects by funny pics and not by the whitepaper > implementation > partnerships, then you're fucked, young Reyansh

Think about what i've said while you're at the beach, defecating

all their partnerships are fake, prove me wrong rakesh?

Attached: bsv_coin1.jpg (2490x3293, 334K)

You were already proved wrong, retard, by an admin 2 days ago. Do you want a new explanation ? Fuck you!

If you have questions, the admins are always ready to answer in the official telegram channel. But you're here to FUD, not to receive explanations.

>Spoonfeed me

explain pajeet. partnerships are photoops. prove me wrong.

>15 posts by this ID

CUNT

"The first point about LegalThings and Firm24.com - that is actually on the website as a company background just without the names and also on messari.io/asset/lto-network as company history. We are proud of and explicit about our path which led us to where we are now (and we are always explicit about why there is blockchain and what it is for, throughout all documentation). Here is an example of the company path investor deck - t.me/ltoinfo/98 - on slide 20 or so. It goes into a bit more detail. We also said it all during CryptoArnie AMA.

And ofc the media mentions of the past are about LegalThings, because there was rebranding (medium.com/ltonetwork/legalthings-one-lto-network-rebranding-release-of-all-papers-new-website-sections-33c5dcce9fc1). The coverage of the recent news (like IBM and some articles with BitMax) are about the post-rebding, that is why you see LTO Network there. Hence the website name as well to legalthings one (the article explains the name change).

Some clients are using our centralized software products through integrators, like TPThings, that is all in the agreements in the Google Drive. In fact, this structure, where we do not control the network, is another great thing that makes it easier to bring adoption and remove the centralized risk of failure that other blockchain projects experience - check the strategic plan, it goes into that (pinned message). The network 'feels' the benefits of all integrators working on their own, because the product has anchoring at the core of each solution, using the layer1 and token as fees/staking.

Be it LegalThings, Firm24, or any other integrator re-selling the solution, it all ends up in more network activity and onchain benefits.

This is key for value creation (solution & clients) -> to -> value capture (token economy capturing that value)"

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS IM STILL ACCUMULATING

What was the ICO price? How long does the troll bridge last?

You know the fud is weak when it’s using one image probably created by RTE holders lmao

ico price was 3 cents, iirc troll bridge will last for 3 months

Attached: bridge troll.png (1000x623, 267K)

I'm about to buy this.
Where do you find your eth address on IDEX?

>nigger

Use bitmax

You are both complete idiots. I personally did some research to look at the partnerships that they have stated and have found NO PROOF
LTO is just lying about their so-called partnerships and have just listed random companies in an attempt to make themselves appear legitimate

If there's one thing I've learned in crypto, you can have the best tech in the world (LTO doesn't, but hypothetically), but if the team and leadership aren't up to scratch, projects can go absolutely nowhere.

You can also assess the credibility of the claims by the quality of the team, and with the kind of shit they come out with like a Minions meme comparing themselves to other ICOs, this is such an obvious grade-A money-grab.

Just look at the fucking graphic LTO Network created (they posted it on their Twitter). Take it all in. How the fuck can you possibly trust a team that has created this?

Anyone buying this token is fucking nuts. I'm not surprised whatsoever that people can be in crypto and still end up poor.

Attached: iohiohhohhio.jpg (803x1280, 224K)

20 something year old in charge of marketing a “serious” projects. Goes on to use official twitter to post memes and makes memes competition.

creates a troll bridge which is a meme on its own to screw over big money investors in favor for pajeet moonboys holding a couple hundred worth of LTO tokens. kek

Oh and just for the record this is the most obvious case of illegal market manipulation I've ever seen.

You’re so dumb I bet you still support Trump.

salty poorfags will be crying in two weeks

Attached: fromo.png (615x360, 20K)

Pretty clear that you FUD-sters are fucking insane

imagine crying about use case when the pajeet of all pajeets is on board

Attached: payeet.png (624x353, 23K)