VYST the next BTC of the OTC

Cool story frens:

I've spent a lot of time on Jow Forums and fell in love my senpai here. I was so happy when I hatched a plan to get all my Jow Forums bros a smoke'n hot girlfriend, and a guaranteed way to make it. Hatched my plan here on Jow Forums in the low .00's. got my face punched in here and called a pajeet faggot. I kept come'n back anyway because real frens don't leave frens behind. The good news is that at least a dozen of (you)'s are actually going to make it. Here is the latest user fren that has decided to make it.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146711280

There are a lot more than a dozen 10/10 girlfriends left in the sea. You have a couple few days left if you're lucky to get in on a 100X super moon in 12 months from today. Last chance to make it fren. Next Valentines you will have the woman of your dreams. If you are not in VYST by Valentin's day this year....well, I think you can figure out the rest.

Here is a complete set of the best Duediligance availible on VYST. Will it help if we call them white papers, desu?

VYST Summary Research on the Road to NASDAQ...

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146711183

Attached: frenchart.jpg (1608x971, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146711183
vystarcorp.com/condoms/
youtube.com/watch?v=I6YPzlqFWUg
virtualbrokers.com/c-s/reg-form/apply-online.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzo6WwrKy4AIVREOGCh0K6wjeEAAYASAAEgKQQPD_BwE
interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1563
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know everythang about VYST, AMA

>Full Time Employees: 1

thanks, just bought 100k

>fell in love with my senpai here
But did he notice you yet?

smart

I'm starting to wonder if he's still here.

So far you’ve nailed it. Did my own DD and I agree you’ve found a gem...

This is it frens....all the DD is provided on a gold plate to any user...

Take the time to look at it all. This will make the history books. Huge month/week...NASDAQ soon

Attached: TickTock acq form4 super8k nasdaq.gif (480x480, 602K)

woah, that's interesting, user. I was starting to wonder if my Jow Forums bros could even read. Tell me more user. You in it?

Soo much DD available

Attached: barchart.jpg (890x342, 37K)

This user knows what time it is! VYST will be historical.

Current strength: 100% MAXIMUM!

yep....same..even called and spoke with CEO son, Greg, like so many also have..and the guy is a genius.
This is a once in a life time gem.

I've always said it. Anons do the best research. I talked to GR for 45 last night. My goal was a quick 5 min call to thank them for my Vytex king, but you know how that goes. I lined up a everythang call with stervc today....wait for his notes. We so domn golden, frens.

Yup, called and talked to Co, read up, i’m in. Thanks again fren

Stervcs all lined up for the 2 hour power call today. I heard the cliff notes last night. We on easy street fren.

Well I just cancelled my plans for the night...kek

Best coming attraction ever.

how do i buy this coin?

how do i buy this lol

if you don't have a brokerage acct already, make one now...TDAmeritrade, etrade, etc (not robinhood)...link your bank acct...they will veryfiy it with two small deposits...once good. go to bank in person and wire to your acct....two hours you can buy vyst

very easy to do

$6 trading fees -_-

What country are you in user?

cheap AF user.

usa

how long did it take to activate that TD account...start to finish?

not if you put in enough in your acct...I was able to get 500 free trades...TDA tells you have much needed for free trades

even though $6 isn't shit considering where this thing is going

Should be real easy for you then. Don't fuck this up user. Get some.

hmm alrightim making an account now. i have $300 stuck in robinhood though that I need to wait to transfer to my bank

setup was quick....took about a workday for the verification deposits to hit my bank acct...WIRE the funds, if not you waste 3 days....I made mistake by not wiring at first.
So after your acct is created...get the info from broker (TDA my case) website, for wire, print it up or write it down and run to bank...give them the printout and tell them how much to wire...2 hours later it will show up in nonmarg funds for you to purchase VYST.

TDA > Etrade and a friend of mine said he had trouble buying vyst on etrade

do you think I have time to wait before it's too expensive to buy? banks are closed today and I have to work soon.

i have both etrade and TDA...i did etrade first...the mistake is that funds weren't wired...i then opened up TDA to see what i liked better...and now just using TDA

Damn bro, taught me something. It's been a decade since I've opened a new account. Used to take 3 days for an Etrade account. These frens might actually make it.

yooo it's saying i could be trading in as little as 3o minutes lol

Etrade worked great for me. TD is strong though

Just get all ducks in row...finish making acct...print up copy for wire transfer..will have your acct info, etc...show up at bank as soon as you can with drivers license, printout, and bank acct #.....wire transfer might cost 10-20 bucks by your bank..depends
doesn't take long for them to put the info into their computers and hit enter...you sign the transaction and good to go....like i said for me it just took two hours for it to show up

Thats a fuk'n news flash for me desu. You last of the mohicans biz bro's might just actually make it. You don't make it in this next week, your 100 moon window starts closing fast.

kek.....do it like i said...trust me and learn from my mistake kek

Whoever first started shilling this a few weeks ago, started somewhere around .0075. It's basically 7x in a couple weeks so good job on that one.

remember, nothing can be done if you have the transactioin sitting in 'Pending' status showing with your bank...if you wire..it will happen within hours...not days

.0042 and I'm tell'n you bro. There is still 100x left on the bone from .05-.06 or I would not be here.

yeah thats the thing man im super neet im never going to walk into a bank and do that bullshit. how long do i have to wait if i don't go in person? today is sunday also so the banks are closed

Attached: aasasas.png (1920x1080, 150K)

It's a life changer!

It will hit dollars and soon....look at all the DD already provided..more than any other OTC...and don't hesitate to call the company inv line...he will call you back....sooo glad I did. amazing call...

always WIRE the money. It was a blessing that you showed up in this daily bread. It's been so long since I opened a new account. I've been think'n 3-4 days. 100x window just opened wider for these frens.

bank verification....where TDA will deposit two small amounts into your bank acct...you then have to wait for that to show up so you can report it back to TDA...and that can take a day or two....if you then do a transfer on your TDA acct on TDA site from your bank...that will sit in pending status like all transactions do ....that can be 3 days (granted there was a fuckup once on TDA that took a day and TDA said that rarely happens after i called bitching about another one that was taking over 3 days.) So...3-5 days if you do it only online.

Two weeks ago on monday...was at bank at open...first in...took 10 minutes max...2hrs later the funds showd up avail in nonmarg funds

if you do it all online....the funds might show up everywhere elsle...but non marginal funds...and that is where you need it to buy VYST....

Yep, this shit checks out. I had a freind rush open a new account. Took her 3 days for the approval, and funded her account the next day.

Heres what that means. Only the smartest anons here will make it. You have this week to get filled. This is likely my very last thread here on biz. If you have anymore questions, get em in.

what is your name on Ihub so I can follow you, thank you user , I send you blessings

StocksGoneWild.

www.vytex.com Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Rubber & Plastics
Full Time Employees: 1

>kek

Read the sauce I provided you and then come back and try to say something smart or I will donkey stomp your ass back to yahoo /bis/

kek

so much DD available....don't hesitate...gonna be big week

Attached: Capture.jpg (1133x554, 64K)

>investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146711183

Attached: check em.jpg (255x177, 8K)

Buy FTX you dumb fucks

.03 cents cheaper than your fuck stock and the next CHX

Fuck off leaf. We are here for 100X super moons, not k street scams.

>54 posts
>11 posters
LMAO

Nice try pajeet

What's that say about Jow Forums 2 out of eleven might make it? BTW, don't you think your shitposting has caused your frens enough money? Learn how to read needle dick

Why would you pay extra for processing latex antigens out? Im assuming these people are making products to be used as alternatives to latex products like disposable gloves and condoms.

Theres already a solution for both: polyisoprene and nitrile products. So why would this stock gain in value? Also note that they've had negative revenue for the past few years, arguably due to research costs, but if the problem already has a solution then why is this worth buying?

If you spent the time to find this vystarcorp.com/condoms/ why not spend the time to read the sauce I provided. It's all in there desu. Rotman's furniture, the 3rd largest independent furn store in the country rolls into VYST. The CEO of Rotman's is the same CEO of VYST. Steven Rotman. 35+ million in revs rolls into VYST next week. Is it all starting to make sense now? Read the damn sauce, desu!

^^^^^^
This

all of what you seek is provided...take the time to read all the DD....sheesh

just bought 100k vystcoin
thanks OP

Nice....

everyone watch why this is going to NASDAQ...this is just a small part of the monster of a company....sooo much more

BOOM!!! Does it suprise you that an user found that? How'd we miss that shit?

[chart]investorshub.advfn.com/uimage/uploads/2019/2/10/ifgztlancomb.JPG[/chart]

Here the right link WATCH THIS!!!

How does a Canadian by this?

Try this user.

virtualbrokers.com/c-s/reg-form/apply-online.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzo6WwrKy4AIVREOGCh0K6wjeEAAYASAAEgKQQPD_BwE

Attached: iexvcaa.jpg (594x276, 21K)

all natsayers just got BTFO with that video. spreading like wildfire now. big day tomorrow.

any luck?

Didn't try yet. Sent an email regarding their OTC rules. CIBC Investors Edge allows me to buy it but it has to be over the phone.

Ok...call it in.

What is your price target for this?

Earliest application can go in for nasdaq is sept 19th. Need congruent financials. Will be listed by EOY. $4.00 minimum price to list. I think much higher. I'm holding this one for long term cap gains (12 months) I'll guess a dozen dollars. Jut gtf in it, ok.

what the fuck is this, explain it to me like im brain dead

It is the best OTC stock to ever exist. No one has ever seen anything like it. It's trading at .0499, and will be trading in the dollars in 12 months and on the Nasdaq. Easiest super moon available right now. Read the sauce I provided. You can do this ?biz? bro...

I'm reading and watching the video, never thought I'd want to buy a stock (only invested in crypto so far) but this is looking good user. I'm a leaf, looking into your virtualbrokers link but not sure it's the best option, apparently fees are not good, will do some more digging

why do you keep coming back after saying its your last post? Pajeet shill confirmed.

Please do user, I am not sure whats best for our leaf biz bro's. Please let me know what you find out. dig on this one too.

interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1563

I guess I just cant leave dumb assholes like you behind. You've must of been lurking these breads to know that, and you're still not in? Who's the fuk'n dumb-ass?

Attached: frennnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (218x231, 15K)

Tried wealthsimple but can't choose your stock apparently, will look for something else

Realistically how much will this trade at on the nasdaq?

>interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1563

Try this one...

>interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1563
Yeah seems like the best one, looking into it. I think I'll give them a call tomorrow

This is all new territory for an OTC. The highest on history is $30 something dollars. I never like to guess on that shit. Waste of brain cells. I'll just say that it has more potential than any before it. YOU CANNOT LOSE AT THESE PRICES.

lmao at the 4 pajeets talking to themselves itt

I'm sure some /bizlets already fell for this scam

Have fun playing tiddly winks with your shitcoins, kid.

>see this thread in the morning
>it's three anons talking to themselves
>come back in the evening
>it's still three anons talking to themselves
fucking circlejerk cuckfest in here

you are a huge asset to Jow Forums Jow Forums I'm sure all your frens appreciate all you bring to them. Now go pull your pos car into the garage, leave it running, close the garage door, and take a little nap. /thread/ gn frens. GL this week

you have literally posted here so many times that if anyone is dumb enough to buy your pump and dump they are legitimate newfags and nobody cares if they lose money, so just keep shilling.

Nah he’ll be laughing as he fades to black and shrug and say ... “well, I tried frenz”

stfu same fag. like we dont acknowledge same fags on their phones.

I'm up 5000% on my investment. I alerted this here at ,0042. I have listened to stupid faggots like you for weeks here. You and worthless worms like yourself are the main reason why 94% of biz are wagecucks and neets. At least a dozen of your frens are in. I will be back some day to pull these archives, and shove them up you ass, but you'll hide in your user hole like the worm you are. Last post here on VYST. GL to the 6% here that might actually make it.

lmaoooooo up 5000%

sure sure you fucking stupid shill. if anyone did the actual math they would know you are full of total shit. this is literally the worst FOMO of all time. only complete fucking morons would believe you. period.

literally the dumbest of the dumb would believe you could be up 5000%. suck my cock, you sorry pajeet shill.

.001 learn how to use a calculator, kid. Happens all the time on the OTC. Have fun playing with your shitcoins.

uh actually it almost never happens. hence why the odds are so high. you dont know shit fake pajeet scammer.

i look forward to shitting on you, which i will.

just admit you dont know shit and we can let this slide.

I caught your threads earlier and made an etrade account and got verified next day (today). I gotta get up early and wire some money into E*Trade and maybe get like 3k shares to start with. Any idea how long wire transfers take to brokers? Some say same day, I really dont wanna miss the move if it's a bull flag breaking out.

Attached: 1532819049821.gif (300x225, 1.04M)