BTT is gonna pump godly

So many retards on this board can't wait till biz watches tomorrow when it's +100%.

Attached: DhZPztZXUAEvAfQ.jpg (749x915, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trulia.com/p/ca/granada-hills/12509-mclennan-ave-granada-hills-ca-91344--2078524222
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forget about making money will I be able to do the needful with a hot girl like your pic if I buy BTT right now?

When is the airdrop tho?

tomorrow

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

I get this sexual pleasure from knowing Jow Forums will once again miss the most obvious pump of the month

How much BTT to make it?

It depends, this is an easy +250saturdays coin so take that as you will

Why would it pump though? I actually want to know. I thought it already had its big pump and is just going to continue to have a sell off.

announcement on feb14! This shit is due for huge pump

this thing is going to dump so hard from the airdrop lmaoo

Allready priced in

says your shill ass lol

4 time nfl champion, main charachter of Friends, golden globe emmy winner and some more spicy shit lined up for valentine's day according to mr Justin ¨pumpatron¨ Sun

I heard but I dont believe he stated it would be lined up for valentines day... did he?

Yes he did baby

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-214354.jpg (1080x2240, 805K)

LMAO Justin is Bases AF. So you guys buying TRON or BTT? Which will pump more??

Oh well if a former FRIENDS actor says BTT is good then I better buy some!

Football good! Friends good! Valentine's day good! Justin good! BTT good! Tron good! BUY buy buy!!!

New here?

Who dat brapper?

>Oh well if a former FRIENDS actor says BTT is good then I better buy some!

Don't be retarded, you don't know who the actor/actress is.. Phoebe and Monica would be bearish, Ross would be bullish, the remaining three will have no impact on the price.

no way its a women based off how little women there are in general in crypto. If it is a women its actually BULL because of that exact reason.

Fuck btt
If I sold $41k worth of LINK for tron to get the air drop I'd collect a whopping 171k btt or $150
Meanwhile both tron and btt could easily dump 10%+ and wipe out the air drop gains for years
Fuck that

Brapper is standing here: trulia.com/p/ca/granada-hills/12509-mclennan-ave-granada-hills-ca-91344--2078524222

the airdrop is priced in already. easiest fake out I ever spotted

bitfinex is announcing the listing of BTT before then too

Chinese really love the number 3 it seems...

Attached: bttpumpaton.png (348x414, 21K)

It's probably just 500mil broken into six buys and this is five of them.

There several more that the shot missed. But yeah, this shit been happening more in the last couple hours. We gonna make it fren.

thats a sign from the whales

>secret campaign he said

OMFG!!!

It's going to be Matthew Perry, he's been struggling doing random shit for years, utter shite like btt and tron fit the bill

Wouldn’t Matt leblanc be bullish considering his new show
On tv? More
Exposure?

IT'S FUCKING DUMPING AND THE AIRDROP DIDNT EVEN HAPPEN YET

AAAAAHHHH IM BAGHOLDING THIS GARBAGE

If you didn't buy the dump from a couple hours ago, get in...going to pump again to 28 or so...already starting, as a matter of fact.