How do I profit off of white guilt?

How do I profit off of white guilt?

Attached: so sorry.jpg (550x438, 34K)

Probably by organizing events like that, while making them pay ofcourse?
>Is this real?

Yeah it's real.

What about merchandising opportunities? I don't actually want to interact with these subhumans at events.

Attached: democrats.jpg (500x366, 55K)

I can't believe this is actually real

This is so embarrassing...
All of those "white" people need to be executed ASAP

Sell cast BBC dildo/vibtator replicas of famous NFL/NBA players. Create a revenue sharing model to pay the NFL/NBA players.

When Lebron James finally sells his dick imprints to your company, you will generate billions because every girl will want a Lebron James BBC vibrator to feel Lebron James inside of her.

it's a niche market, but
sex sells, so thats your safest bet. Give it a whole cuckolding spin.

Whomever let's his son do this should be shot tbhp

Jesus christ this has to be some sort of pedo fetish. Why would you do this to your own family

Damn good idea

holy fuck if my dad made me do that i would shoot him

You profit off it by educating yourself about the horrors of colonialism and coming away with a more nuanced understanding of history. Not wallowing in personal guilt, but understanding how past injustices have led to current inequities, and how that should feed into a general mindfulness about society and acceptance of other people.

by role-playing? kys this shit is fucking disgusting

Simulating someone else's experience as a way to experience a bit of empathy is not really behaviour that needs calling out, in the grand scheme of things.

Oh yes it does, because it is patronizing and does more to turn the narrative toxic than anything. And I say this as a person of color. I will not associate with any white liberal who engages or encourages this activity.

In fact, I find your previous post to be just as repulsive and patronizing (). The mindfulness you encourage is a dogwhistle for self hate. I do not respect whites or members of any race who conduct themselves like this and I have a real fucking problem with assholes like you who promote it.

>I will not associate with any white liberal
>I do not respect whites
Sounds bigoted. You could probably benefit from some empathy building exercises yourself.

Im not even sorry for not being sorry, and these faggots are over here wearing literal chains. Retards. You never owned a slave. None of these niggers have ever been a slave. Fucking hell.

except no black person alive in the US has experienced actual slavery.

which is why it's lucky i didn't suggest anything of the sort.

What do I have to feel guilty for, my ancestry has been well mapped and I'm descended exclusively from English, Scottish, and Irish peasants who were too poor to afford food let alone a field monkey.

alright that's enough shitposting

back to work

what, a few random shitskin sympathizers and you think its a phenomenon? theres just enough at surface value to keep the neanderthals at bay. the longer the shitskin problem goes on for, the less and less people will tolerate any of them.

wew lad you should have been aborted

>Negroids having bad social outcomes is all whitey's fault and has nothing to do with inferior black intelligence and high time preference.
You are far, far too dumb to post here.

Or what if blacks went through this program so theyre appreciative they arent slaves anymore? That could be pretty humbling in a positive way, no?

i actually have no problem with certain races being enslaved. they'd be far more productive and i'm willing to bet they'd be happier, too.

>those manboobs

I apologize for nothing. Are you cool with that? Will others be? Because that's the way it has to be if we are going to move forward.