Why do I hate poor people Jow Forums?

Why do I hate poor people Jow Forums?

Attached: 4F469261-D9CD-49D4-80D8-36E92BB9424B.png (1280x1682, 1002K)

because you're spoiled and your parents raised you with weak moral fiber.
perhaps you should ask a shrink.

Most likely because money is the main/only thing you got going for you. I'm pretty wealthy, but I don't mind poor people at all. If anything, I "hate" people who were born wealthy or got really lucky and have no idea what it's like to struggle financially.

I’m not wealthy by any means, but the hate still remains. Perhaps I should’ve rephrased this question to homeless people since those are the only type of poor people I see in my city. They hassle you to no end and leave their disgusting heroin needles all over the place. I didn’t feel thid way initally, but after living here for 8 months, I despise them.

Self loathing is very common bro

A lot of them are mentally ill.. I get where you're coming from though.

It's a self-hatred thing, no one cares about the poor, vulnerable individuals that roam the streets, and if no one cares about you when you have a roof over your head and food on the table, you will feel like an absolute failure.

Because poor people complain about being poor and shift blame into everyone else. Meanwhile it's incredibly easy to be well off in any 1st world country.

Because you're likely an American who wants to push down his fellow poor because he believes if he 'works hard enough' he'll escape the poor life and reap the benefits of fucking over the poor that he encourages

Crabs in a bucket

Because we live in the "easiest" time to be a human in history, the top 20% pay 80% of the taxes and give these poor retards free services like healthcare and education and they STILL complain

This

t. grew up in a poor neighborhood, low income, among them

I wouldn't care about them at all were it not for the fact that we're in a dysgenic system that artificially props up their stupid existence and idiot children. And make no mistake, most poor are poor because they are dumb, the stereotype of the good/smart down on their luck individual is a lie.

I just want to accumulate money so I can start my business of loaning money.

The world's a shitty place and bad things happen all the time. I just want to be the guy who helps you in your time of need

>inb4 jew

Name a better business faggot

do you have a foreskin?

Other than the Lebron James BBC dildo mold guy

Thats the only business idea coming close prove me wrong

I hope you lend to some faggot who doesn’t pay u back.

Every philosopher since aristotle has said usury should be avoided at all costs in a monetary system.

Riddle me this, if money was no object, what would you want to do?
if you can't come up with an answer, you're a sociopath.

You're going to find out why loan sharks are as harsh as they are.

Because you hate their mentality and you want to educate them on how to save and build wealth, but at the same time you can't because if you do that then they become a threat to your success. What you're feeling is frustration, OP.

Influence and motivate people with public speaking and other forms of speech.

Gotta find out some day yo.

I hope bitcoin drops to $300 so biz kills themselves while i buy in. You faggots are still hopeful

"Influence"

>they become a threat to your success

sounds like paranoia