Link will hit 20-25k in the next 2 weeks and it will be 100k sats during the summer

Link will hit 20-25k in the next 2 weeks and it will be 100k sats during the summer.

Attached: Chainlink Sergey2.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bklfSCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i do not buy your shitcoin

Why

you're not relevant
If you're asking I have inside info, I don't. I'm not a larper. Its easy to look at charts and volume though.

Look dude, we’re all bullish on LINK but these price targets having been backfiring since assblaster said $3 by May.

There’s no doubt that Chainlink will make us all incredibly rich but let’s just sit tight and not go crazy with the predictions, okay?

Listen here faggot. I’ve traveled to every single one of their events. Even I know it will never hit more than $10. It’s better if you buy mobius or nano.

good for you. now fuck off

It's literally dumping right now.

I can see this happening. But for 100k sats bitcoin must stay in the 3-5k region. Because no way it goes over $5 within a couple of months

Depends on what the team releases between now and then. If we expect mainnet out this summer I think 100k sats isn’t too crazy.

Perhaps giving a price prediction makes me a hypocrite, but If some of these breadcrumbs turn out to be legit I think $5-10 EOY is a possibility if the team has the marketing and visibility it needs. That would be a very low market cap in the grand scheme of things, but high in this bear market (top 10).

My gut tells me to expect price action similar to Ethereum.

Attached: E3972EE1-360A-4F46-9F5E-D8571E70F8B0.jpg (640x863, 303K)

Attached: 1543869937353.gif (1364x1240, 3.63M)

the only reason why im alive is to see if link will go anywhere, dont play us like this OP

Attached: F7D35CB0-F4DA-49B4-93C6-C991A599B9A3.jpg (800x388, 38K)

Attached: AEAD633D-5DB6-407E-BDCD-C3DEF92F3CC2.jpg (814x1136, 398K)

how do you know

better yet

how could you POSSIBLY know

even Sergey himself can't predict the price

he could predict important announcements that would make the price go up because he would know ahead of time

but he couldn't predict the price itself

so what I'm saying is

if the price is going up

then tell us why it's going to go up

but then why say the price is going to be X in the first place

why not just say what the announcement is going to be and when

see >If you're asking I have inside info, I don't. I'm not a larper. Its easy to look at charts and volume though.

DEMANDING PAJEET IS DEMANDING.

I agree

This person is brown. This post literally stinks.

sirs its urgent that you express our concern

Does anyone have the link to the comfy and bullish thoughts site on link?

thank you in advance

You are going to be so disappointed

God damn that's some powerful hopium

Attached: 15493766967201.gif (607x609, 514K)

mah nigga respek

Attached: 1549418648537.png (398x423, 98K)

How so?

this

take your spacing and go back, now

I've literally never read anything more autistically bullish on this board.

Uh

Whomever is on the Link bandwagon is a twink. Buying it literally turns you gay, no two ways about it.

Whats wrong with being gay?
I am a gay man and I am deeply invested in chainlink. I talk about it with my boyfriends. Im a gay link investor and I get more sex than you user

literally everything is pumping except link

wow, so this is the power of Jow Forums

I'm kind of shocked really. Not sure how but it's amazing how well Jow Forums has suppressed the price to this degree. I might be able to get a 6 figure balance if it can hold out just a few more weeks.

I'm too dumb to really make sense of that.

Thats a price estimate on all of crypto.

This excites me, deeply.

Where's AB anyway ? Which may ? 2018 or this coming ?

FUD

Absolute beauty

imgur.com/a/bklfSCi

Attached: neversell.jpg (730x872, 93K)

checked and linkpilled