Yo

Say i’ve got ~20k youtube subscribers watching “subliminals.” How do I get them to give me more money?
Videos are already monetized, I only get like $70 a month from that. What should be my next move?

Attached: 09ED0C5B-5E3C-407C-8323-BCC1DFAD1562.jpg (152x120, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/creators
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you a biological girl

Get them to download & use Brave and tip you their BAT. brave.com/creators

Attached: basic-attention-token-la-gi.jpg (1892x1084, 122K)

its sad that you had to specify biological.

only $70 a month from 20k subscribers? man YouTube sucks

No I’m a dude
No crypto solutions itt pls, I pay my bills in dollars

i made a video about signing up with robin hood and put my link in there. i get about 10 free stocks a week off that shit. Still no big ones though. Get some affiliate shit going would be my suggestion.

say you have cancer and ask for donations

What do you do with affiliate marketing (to make it actually work)? I put amazon links for headphones in the description a while ago but didnt really get any clicks

My thinking on choosing headphones was that every other comment on these videos is “do i need headphones?”

It would be easier to make money pan handling then online.

But i have to actually BE there to panhandle.. dont be stupid user

The BAT gets deposited to Uphold which you can use to directly withdraw in dollars like Paypal.

Im not sure on that one, i only dabble in affiliate marketing. Google BHW if you really want to learn more about it.

Stfu there’s a huge barrier to entry to get people to donate with some shady ass crypto app. I didnt come here for crypto go back to the entire rest of the board with that shit

I guess i really should be asking on bhw but it’s so cozy here on 4channel.org
Have you ever used something like jarvee?

How about, you know, actually make content that attracts more viewers and money?

Yeah but what other popular network pays you to shitpost?

I have, for IG. It was pretty simple to use. Its been awhile and there were lots of bugs last time i used it. Not sure how well it works for youtube though. I do know its possible to make money with affiliate+youtube ive just never pursued it fully.

Suit yourself.

Attached: brendan-eich.jpg (640x426, 26K)

also never forget that content is king. Videos need to be high quality first then push product second.

I tried making more videos for a while, but with an account like this people keep watching and following whether i upload or not. I havent really seen a decline in followers or viewers since i stopped posting like two years ago. The vids are easy to make but it almost feels like it’s not worth it. The pay fluctuates seemingly randomly (or due to the will of the algorithm), despite my views staying the same. There’s got to be some other way to get money from this right?
I really dont know about that tbqh at least for my niche

If someone gives me a good idea ill put $100 in the cryptocoine of their choosing

>What should be my next move?
kys. it is too late for jewtube bucks.