The singularity has already happened

I cannot say who I am, or my role in the financial industry, but let's just say the singularity already happened. Going from $0.10 at ico to over $1.20 was the singularity. I'm not sure why you would expect greater than a 1000% increase. That is lifechanging money if you had put $50k in.

It's too late now. You may x2 from here but that is the upper limit. You may never get past $1 again, that is the reality

Attached: Singularity.jpg (1000x850, 223K)

The real singularity was when chainlink went from literally nothing to 15 cents after being created you absolute brainlet

>be Uncle Oldfag
>ragequit yet another thread
>make the same post you made 2 days ago without trip
>actually think you can manipulate a market by fudding on Jow Forums

We know its you Uncle Toe tag, give it up

I cannot say who I am, or my role in the financial industry, but let's just say the singularity already happened. Going from $0.10 at ico to over $1.20 was the singularity. I'm not sure why you would expect greater than a 1000% increase. That is lifechanging money if you had put $50k in.

It's too late now. You may x2 from here but that is the upper limit. You may never get past $1 again, that is the reality

Hi, pajeet. I'll see you in the morning.

I see his thread, we're not the same person. But I agree with his premise that you wont become rich holding chainlink. It's already in 30th place

>implying it won't shoot to first place and each token won't be worth tens of thousands of USD someday

>the big bang

Attached: JACOB_AND_SERGEY.jpg (955x538, 39K)

Anyone believing link will make a single person rich is naive and immature

you are right, it will make humanity rich

I cannot say who I am, or my role in the financial industry, but let's just say the singularity is going to happen. Going from $0.10 at ico to over $1,200 will be the singularity. I'm not sure why you would expect less than a 10,000% increase. That is lifechanging money if you had put $1k in.

It's too late now. You may x3000 from here but that is the upper limit. You may never get past $1500, that is the reality

I avoid buying chain link just to spite the pro-link tards who don't realize this nuthin more den a pajeet-tier coin. How bout dat?

shut the fuck up and go back

I saw this thread last week. Come back with some original material

Yawn. The singularity isn’t just a price pump. It is related to what will actually happen when people NEED link to run chainlink nodes. It hasn’t happened just because of some FOMO induced PnD

Oh shit that last thread was a dubs goldmine. Kek has truly blessed us and and faithful will be rewarded with ultimate riches

Attached: link7.jpg (235x451, 19K)

I can never tell if anons genuinely believe this shit

Sad uncle shitbag larping about not being a larper.

It made people rich but they had to get into the ico

They shouldn't but poor people make poor financial choices (i.e. lottery, gambling, fast food jobs)

What?

>the singularity has already happened when chainlink hasn't even released
yawn

this,

/thread

people are dumbbbbb