Why biz is more worried about being racist than about making money?

Why biz is more worried about being racist than about making money?

Attached: 1549854228871.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

fucking wild monkeys

video evidence bitches dont know when to shut the fuck up lmao

It's hilarious how the "don't snitch" culture black communities only serves to screw black people harder

Shut the fuck up.
You should never stop your competitors getting converged, and should send to them, with recommendations, all the SJWs you reject.

A converged institution cannot continue its primary function.

everyone snitches when facing 10 years

what happen? Backstory ?

Looks like the gentlemen in the green jacket is upset those people are drinking in the hallway...

My goodness just look at this racist and misogynist act of violence. Looking forward to Lester Holt's report on this tomorrow

Attached: Dp4ZjrjU0AA_g8V.jpg (600x400, 70K)

>Relinquish thy alcohol post haste or i shall be forced to unleash physical exertion upon thy faces.

whites definitely are to blame for this one.

under different circumstances it must be extremely satisfying to do something like that

Holy shit what vicious haymakers. You cna almost see the flame effects streaking across the string with each swing

he must work out

because I would rather be poor in an all-white country than moderately wealthy in a country with a large black population

Had he hit that uppercut that bitch would be headless right now

>someone burglarizing a house
>don't snitch
>robbery is happening
>don't snitch
>someone getting raped
>don't snitch
>someone getting murdered
>don't snitch

It only worsens their image and perpetuate the cycle of crime.

How the fuck did the guy go down in one hit but the girl took 5-6 of them to the face and still had the energy to shit talk?

>glass jaw nigger

bitch had a better jaw that the guy lol.

Niggers are not even people, they belong in chains back in africa.

Holy shit that chick can take a punch. Get her in the UFC.

Shes a nigger. She's used to having boyfriends that beat the fuck out of her

Repeated brain trauma causes you to be knocked out easier though, so this is wrong

The only thing perpetuating the cycle of crime is their genetics

That missed uppercut at around 10 seconds ... Holy shit

If LINK ever fuckin moons and black people try to have riots around those times, i am going to shoot any nigger that i see, woman or children, don't matter to me, niggers btfo.

Am I the only one that wanted to see what would happen if it connected?

nigs gon nig

Jews

This is why I conceal carry my glock 26 everywhere I go.

That monkey has to get past eleven 9mm rounds before he meets my 6'' full shank hunting knife.

Fuck me I hate fucking niggers

also thank you Jow Forums for invading literally every board

not a bad idea sir

Make sure blacks never get crypto and suffer for the rest of eternity for their crimes

Nooooooo sergeeeey !!!

lmao at bitch strolling in like she's going to be magically immune to the chimp out

Tonight: Chicago locals are outraged as two women were violently attacked by what has been described as a racist mind control event. *Cut to clip of black man who beat the black girls up*

“ShhBEEEEEP, I wuh juh out huh tryna get mah *BEEEEP* guhmint benefits and alluh sudden I’m *BEEEEP* possessed n shh*BEEEP* by dee raysiss police*

We have the exclusive story on what local officials are doing to combat this heinous racism. And later, we celebrate the 63rd anniversary of Jessie Blackmon, and his heroic achievement of being the first black man to count to 100.

Why 11? My G26 is 12 plus 1 in the chamber

Attached: IMG_20190116_205454.jpg (4608x3456, 3.55M)

I am quite sure if people see this video where he is going soon he will get a beating that will make this one look like kids playing

locked up niggers dont like violence against wamen or children in most cases. i think this will end very bad for the gentleman in the green jacket

t. seen it happen

kek at that 4th wannabe gangsta nigger with her hand gestures

The guy in green is jewish, i can tell from his big yamakah.

because money won't matter when society collapses

Clearly a white man impersonating a black male to get people to be racist. That is why the hoody never comes off. Fuck off with your bullshit black people are no more violent than any other race.

THINK FOR YOURSELF! YOU FUCKING NPC INCEL PIECE OF SHIT!

Attached: 3ee8dd2d1e7e0a68ec4450a85815be24b331a0942419d6c1dd875e47883935ef (1).jpg (792x813, 137K)

To be fair, just 1/5 of the niggers was acting violently in the video. The rest 4/5 was patiently trying to solve things through dialogue.

This so much this except for the vulgar use of derogatory language

based Jow Forums

>Jow Forums once again taking an extremely rare event and pretending its common

Never change you incel lonely fat fucks.

Move to be one of their neighborhoods and you'll see how common it is. The problem is that you leftists only meet the few that make it out and go to your liberal arts college.

>plastic guns
yikes

In for crime statistics proving that the exception is the rule.

this vid is old anyway

buncha newfags in here

Shut up nigger you wouldnt do shit

Attached: 1549806724293.png (886x547, 252K)

Weakass punches. He couldn't even knockout the teen girl

STRONG BLACK QWEEN

Lmao, the guy can't punch for shit. If he was a real boxer, all of those 3 niggers would be out in 1 second.

It's just oogga booga programmed monkey talk they regurgitate. They snitch a lot.

this. they're an useful customer class after all. good goys in a sense.

Based Hall Monitor just doing his job. I feel for him.

Listen goy. Check this article : 10 reasons why black people are not violent. Number 8 will make you cry for being privileged.