BINANCE HACKED

BINANCE HACKED

Attached: 1545953089870.png (830x738, 1.08M)

b-but fundes are safu?

funds are safu

Attached: fundssafu.jpg (750x425, 63K)

satan says so

#safu

also checked!

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (599x262, 32K)

Round 9 fomo

Attached: unknown-13.png (604x415, 60K)

CZ retweeted, you da man!

Attached: 1549864489841.jpg (398x398, 37K)

What are these rounds?

Hes shilling the retarded ETH pyramid scam

nooooooooooooooooooo all my ripple is gone

We are buying 69 keys for the charity, and will be casting a net, and advertising on billboards soon.

CZ has endorsed our product,
Please share with your patrons

69 69 THE CANCER FOUNDATION 69 69 beseeches you to make contributions
donations are welcomed.
Please assist.

Make a difference to Cancerians, contribute keys to
The Cancer Foundation - our motto: Living it Up

Attached: fomo3d_feb_10_night.jpg (1022x1618, 245K)

checked and kek'd

永遠のためのラウンド9
Round 9
Pot: 30k Total Eth: 150k
Estimated July 2019

Faq:
Where can I see my profits and dividends?
- We can share our non-profits earnings with you depending on request
- Also share royalty dividends receipt, if you would like a tax-deductible on your next tax returns

Why contribute keys to The Cancer Foundation?
- Well coz' we know Cancer Sucks and we would like to inspire those inflicted with this life changing ailment to stand up to it.

send moars keys
THE CANCER FOUNDATION

Attached: thecancerfoundation1.png (1300x872, 516K)

Too quick to say funds are safe? Before and after is the same? Man in the middle? Not good for reputation

is this tweet real

yes its a 100% genuine good sir buy some keys good sir

hm. i don't know, i'm still undecided on a buy... are you needful for it?

sir buy it sir its not a scam sir its a good investment sir trust me sir

Was chain link to blame?

Attached: 1509686888621.png (640x640, 596K)

okay. i trust you. you are needful.

This is the kind of person knowingly buying into ponzis like this.

I want to be a part of an exchange that says we don’t want you scamming, or else every pajeet will be able to. No, I got to trade somewhere else. Like I said, if we have to sue their asses, well then fuck you, you’re getting sued. You scummy cunts. The problem is, guys are like I want to trade on binance, well fuck binance, you are shit. You motherfuckers don’t look after nobody. You just go, ‘Here, trade this shitcoin here, stupid fucking......we’ll let this fucking chink piece of shit front run then exit scam and let him cheat all the way to the bank. Let’s give him millions of dollars and not worry about this motherfucker. You know what? Fuck that and fuck your shit company. You can sue me on that, you motherfuckers

If that's a ponzi then you're definitely going to die a poorfag.

True, true.

In the works

Attached: 1540898120842.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

I never thought about FOMO3D Round 9 possibly having this effect. A major exchange could "exit scam" and buy keys or sideline funds to buy the last key. Just moved 3 ETH off Binance, will buy keys later today.

It's the fucking eth ponzi you absolute spastic. IT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF A PONZI HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE MANVINDER?

I thought ponzis relied on other people coming in to fund the early investors. If I buy the last key for $.07 and nobody else comes in, I win tens of thousands of dollars. Why would I want any new players? How is that a ponzis scheme? You're gonna die a poorfag.

I may die poor but you will die destitute. You will never buy the last key. It's happened before and will happen again that they devs take it offline and run off with the keys. We're done here, pratyush.

Plz explain how the devs can take a smart contract run on a decentralized network offline? They could take the website down maybe, we'd just build a new site to plug in to the contract.

If you think the code is buggy, I challenge you to read it yourself and find the bugs. If you can't read code, I challenge you to explain why the devs wouldn't have run off when there was 22k ETH in the pot. Your lack of understanding is why you will never make it.

Attached: 1548242132175.png (864x686, 763K)

pink wojak got soiboi/comicbook'ized

Lol you're full of shit. You can see forensically how the first round was won with gas manipulation and network congestion because that's how decentralized networks work. Nothing went offline, you moron.