Chx fags

How do you feel that your ceo lied about his partnership? Learn from quant you fags and not announce announcements

Attached: 617FF7FE-8DDC-47D8-9069-921346C7E869.jpg (643x693, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2f1f956dda497611fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened?

>falling for the partnership meme in 2019

CEO basically lied there was gonna be some huge us partnership and everybody bought for the “announcement” it’s sunday and no announcement hence the selloff. This red flag is too big to ignore and Guess what? Blind chx holders are gonna come in and defend sascha

When the fud makes you cringe more than the shills, that’s when you know it’s gonna be a comfy year.

I don't feel anything at all, FAST platform is going to rape the rest of the market into submission.
Sage goes in all fields.

I have 210k CHX which I'm transferring right now to market sell. Whoever has those buy orders, thank you. you guys will get my bags in a few minutes. Huge dump coming for your asses.

CHX is a scam. Fuck this.

fuck i regret posting this i hope no one sells into those orders before i sell my 200k.

how do I delete my posts? please help.

Crash it to 0, destroy sascha’s warchest. This nigga needs to be taught a lesson

Nice larp, faggot.

I am selling 200k out of anger for what sascha did so fuck this but its transferring out my wallet and it will take a few minutes. How do i delete so people don't see this and sell to those juicy buy orders before me???

Seriously, even Justin sun actually keeps to his promises. Sascha just straight lied and pretended not to know

Attached: 77F53D19-84C5-4577-AC03-806F9F663C89.jpg (636x989, 234K)

WOW it's the team selling

Check their fucking address.

fuck waittttt for me to sell first fuckk youuu why is it so slow????

It's like you've never even used Idex before...

Lol, keep selling and neck yourself later :)

WHY IS THE TEAM TRANSFERRING AND SELLING THEIR COINS???? FUCKKKKK

I WANNA SELL ALL MY COINS INTO THOSE BUY ORDERS BUT IDEX IS SO SLOWWWWWW

Honestly you chx holders are gonna become like icx/omg holders
>icx no staking even though it was supposed to be released 2 years ago; community blindly supporting
>omg no product for 2 years, community blindly supporting
I had high hopes for chx but yea, not falling for the memes again

>Check their fucking address.
Still at 55% of supply. Fuck off with your lies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-213206_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 358K)

Fuck off obvious larper I’m being serious, this is like waiting for icx staking all over again

Haha, have fun trying to buy that back

Thank god I EXITED this shitcoin at 0.0022, thanks for the Ether, suckers!

Where can you check that at?

First sell order is at .00219050, fucking RIP whoever sold at 18!

Lmfao, that dude who sold is a fucking moron!!

mother fucker they are pumping it back before i could transfer eth to buy more from weak hands

fuck me

Ethplorer or etherscan.

Forgot pic related, nice going guys!

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-214058_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 196K)

Rekkt. Thanks for the cheap CHX

Fucking brutal!

Attached: 1548916213799.gif (550x400, 640K)

Feels good to be in the top 250 of wallets.

Welcome fren.

>Tfw only in top 300.
Pic absolutely not related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-214923_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 196K)

lmao check this out, the devs sent 110k tokens to IDEX.

etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2f1f956dda497611fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b

A WHOLE 110K TOKENS?! THATS ALMOST THIRTY THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS THOSE ASSHOLES!

How do you know that’s IDEX?

Look the the past transactions all the coins were sent to idex. So the fuckers who were dumping were the team. Please argue your way out of this holders

Yeah I don’t think that’s idex. Looking at my etherscan and where I got mine from that’s not idex.

>THIRTY. THOUSAND. FUCKING. DOLLARS.
Dev's gotta eat, man.

Uh look at the most recent 90k transaction, they were sent to idex

You're right. It's a scam. Time to panic sell! Ahhhhhh

Fill my orders faggot.

fuck every single transaction from team is selling on idex

this is team selling to exit scam fuckkkkkkkk

sascha said the coins are locked WOW

That’s what the ico was for wasn’t it? They said the rest was in lockup. So basically now he lied about
1)partnership announcement
2)lockup of Tokens

You're right, it's a scam. Better get out now before it goes to 0.

omg you guys were right all along

fuck my life

im selling all my 200k

i don't care about the partnerships but the lie about coins being locked is absolutely bullshit this is next level scam

team literally selling on idex while delaying the project

I'm selling my 500k before you first

fuck you

im transferring to idex right now

when everyone finds out about this movement wallet tomorrow this shit is going to dump >30%

this is next level scam, vechain was better

ahhhhhhhhh

Lol whatever. This fud is so dumb.

There is still MORE than 55% of the supply in that wallet. Maybe they figured anything above that could be used for discretionary spending, shit they deserve a little bonus with how big the team is and all the progress they've made.
Also the partnership announcement was basically misconstrued from something Sascha barely mentioned and is still on for when FAST platform launches.
Shitty FUD is shitty, step it up.

>Not if I sell my 10M first!
LOL, you guys are retards. Post wallet addresses or fuck off back to discord.

you must be blind

team owns 50% of the coins
they promised it's locked
but if you look at etherscan they are transferring 100ks and selling it on IDEX !!

omfg /biz tried to tell me but i was so stupid
this is scam
team selling their own coins on IDEX???

What has the price been doing while they are selling? It went up. This is nothing, and you vultures should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to prey on the mentally weak.

bro even if i had 5k i would be selling right now and buying after it drops 30-40% after people find that their own ether address with 50% supply is selling on idex WOW

>I'm selling my 200k
>even if i had 5k i would be selling right now
Which is it? You can't even keep track of your own lies, retard. Also I have a feeling I know who you two faggots are from your last couple of sperg-fests.

AT LEAST YOU CAN USE IDEX UNLIKE NEW YORKERS. I HAVE TO SELL TO WASH BOTS ON HOTBIT
t. you wont get my coins
imagine selling chx now

here is the proof

i sold before i posted here

you think im stupid?

tomorrow this shit is going to be -20%.

Good luck faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 2.04.14 AM.png (828x104, 22K)

Not seeing any quantities there...

Also, I thought you said you were "transferring my tokens right now", not "I sold before I posted here". Fucking scammer, kys.