I thought Skycoin was fintech, is this video satire?

I thought Skycoin was fintech, is this video satire? youtube.com/watch?v=b3qb29sulvU&t=5s

If it's not, is this guy full of shit?

Attached: Screen Shot.jpg (652x510, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skyfud.com/consensus.html
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/blockchain.go
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go
github.com/search?p=1&q=skycoin obelisk&type=Commits
skyfud.com/kidnap.html
medium.com/@macrobusinesstv/why-all-blockchain-platforms-should-support-the-skycoin-project-f4b92af6ab73
medium.com/@CryptoRonny/build-the-ronnys-cheap-man-s-skyminer-a-skyminer-for-only-40-bucks-in-less-than-1-hour-526714fe7a3a
github.com/haltingstate?tab=overview&from=2013-12-01&to=2013-12-31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skycoin is about to make a lot of tards rich.

That doesn't tell me anything. This video sounds like mush, is it real or not?

What a beta faggot

It's fucking fake. This faggot just says a bunch of un-substantiated shit.

There is no code for the "consensus"
There is no proof they worked on BTC
There was the huge scam kidnapping weeks after the insider trading scandal

This guy is a fucking stupid cuck and Skycoin is a fucking scam. You don't control your own funds, you can't run a consensus node to secure anything.

>the typical Skycoin bagholder

Skycoin dev here.

There is code for the consensus. There's associated code on Github. Just search 'obelisk'.

Here's Synth's linux bugfixes that he did for Bitcoin. Other developers on the project have contributed as well.

The fud for the "insider trading scandal" was released directly after the kidnapping. Screenshots taken from the price discussion group t.me/skycointrading (where moonboys are sent so they don't shit up the main chat) were taken out of context.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are, you whined like a bitch when I asked Sudo to ban you.

>453 contributions in 2013
Huh, not bad.

Skycoin Dev here

We are all faggot scammers.

Ahuh. Why don't you like them? I don't get the scam.

S C A M M I N G F A G G O T S - Everyone here knows this shit is a scam, quit spamming us.

Also, Synth said that he personally had commits merged for bitcoin in the crypto potato interview. Why can't I see that on his github?

I've also never been your chat group other then a few accounts to ask for more documents about the supposed 9 person kidnapping for 150k. I did get banned for that. KYS cunts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.25.01 PM.png (2228x824, 125K)

SKYCoin CEO has no penis and only one testicle
Community manager Sudo is a space alien
Team is mostly lizard people
Telegram room is hosted on the Tron network
Insider trading of cats and thots happens daily
Partnership with Ivan the Terrible
McAfee's Sky Coin tattoo drawn with baby kitten's blood
Partnership with shady-as-fuck Adolf Hitler
Working with corrupt international governments of Lannister, Targaryen and Bolton
Sold miners to plebs for one million dollars, to mine a fucking carrot
Claim to have one billion nodes deployed but each Skyminer has one billion nodes so it's really only 1 node lol
Desktop wallet steals your television
Android wallet full of cockroaches
iOS wallet rejected by Apple due to worms
Hardware wallet made of play-doh
Antenna just a coat-hanger
Coin Hours banned in most countries
Sky Coin token only used for human trafficking
The Sky Coin "blockchain" runs on an old wooden abacus in Synth’s caravan
The only games or apps running on Skycoin CX are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fallout 76
Only activity on GitHub is Sudo and Synth posting dick pics
Sky Coin CEO eats babies and fakes his own death every day
All the projects launched on Skycoin Fiber have been charged with international war crimes

If you buy 100000% scam sKy~CoIN tokens you will get fucked up the ass by Ernest Khalimov.

It's time to censor SkY cOiN from /biz today!

You can act like it's a joke but they still have no proof that these 9 kidnappers that brought the entire network and the lack of consensus into question actually did anything. It's more likely that they just market sold the top on us and then said that a "kidnapping" happened and were on camera laughing about it two days later.

Fuck you scammers.

who here still mining

Attached: 87A226DC-C3C8-412A-966A-4B3CF83DDD52.jpg (984x888, 105K)

hi guys this is CEO of SkyCoin synth here and i just want to say that please stop bullying me because of my autism

bahahahaha. wew. no shame.

I was lucky enough to get out of that massive dump. I’d though tend to think that market selling the top all the way down to -80% in a couple of days is sheer idiotic. Only the dumbest of retards do that. And then claim the project is well and continue with development as usual. Impossible if you think about it.

No consensus so far,
team fighting for money resulting in so called "kidnapping",
price dumping from $30 to $1 after "angry investors" dumped,
failed Mapps (Remember KittyCash?),
failed ico projects running on Skywire (Spaco,Solar Bankers...),
And last but not least antenna tech is a joke (Blockstream anyone?)

that reminds me Solar Bankers is actually making huge progress in their tech. They have state of the art patented solar panels and you can sell the extra energy that you harness from them. I highly recommend checking them out

Lol. What a faggot. Go cry in your moms closet only to get a little curious about what the bras smell like, maybe try 1 or 2 on, next thing you know you are furiously beating your tiny little cock. POOF. Snap to present day. You're a guy complaining about an obscure cryptocurrency to a bunch on worthless NEETS on an Angolan tobacco chewing messageboard like you're the Marlboro man.
I bet the fat folds that envelope your enlarged clit smell like a defective Chinese microwave.

Attached: 5CDA0167-910B-44C0-B0AB-FA5CF40423A0.png (750x1334, 2.18M)

Incorrect, and debunked here... skyfud.com/consensus.html

Consensus is currently secured by a masternode system, which is a very reliable solution used by numerous crypto projects. As with all masternode-based crypto platforms, the masternode writes blocks into an immutable ledger which is synchronized with all nodes in the network.

Every Skycoin wallet contains a complete copy of the blockchain. Anyone with a wallet can send a transaction which creates a block that is written into the immutable ledger by the masternode and then synchronized with the thousands of other nodes in the network, creating a distributed consensus as to the state of the blockchain.

Since only the masternode writes blocks, Byzantine Fault Tolerance is not an issue and a traditional consensus algorithm or protocol (such as Proof of Work or Proof of Stake) is not currently required in order to secure this consensus.

Below is the code for Skycoin's blockchain and visor, demonstrating UTXO block verification across the distributed ledger. It shows that the blockchain is distributed throughout nodes that connect to each other in a peer-to-peer fashion.

github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/blockchain.go
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go

A blockchain is an immutable data structure, and when the blockchains on each node are synchronized, a consensus exists regarding the state of the blockchain. Being an immutable data structure, it is not possible for even a centralized validator node to alter the transaction history without it being very obvious what has occurred.

Even if Obelisk was never released, Skycoin could continue to run quite successfully on this masternode system forever, without negatively impacting Skywire or CX or Skycoin Fiber or any other part of the Skycoin ecosystem. Other major crypto platforms use similar central controllers (for example IOTA).

Attached: Skywire-Global-Nodes.jpg (3130x748, 322K)

Solar Bankers is doing really well.

KittyCash is on hold because the devs are getting Skywire mainnet ready. Once that's done, KittyCash will be back on the agenda.

'Antenna tech is a joke' doesn't really make much sense.

There is consensus (see post above).

Solar Bankers Panels.

Attached: SolarBankersPanels.jpg (2434x1202, 866K)

only because i havent gotten around to repurposing those shit pis

There is currently one dev, yes that’s right, ONE dev working on ‘obelisk’.
That one dev himself doesn’t even know how it’s going to work and at the moment the simulations still collapse unless it’s under strict conditions.

Obelisk does not work. They have no detailed plan on how to implement it, and as Synth doesn’t actually do any work there never will be.

All the stuff you read here is just their retarded ‘community managers’ repeating shite they’ve been told.

Please post your evidence that only one dev is working on Obelisk. There seems to be lots of devs with commits here: github.com/search?p=1&q=skycoin obelisk&type=Commits

Of course it doesn't "work" yet - it's still under development. If it already worked then it would be launched already.

The team is focusing on Skywire mainnet now. Once that's done the developers will switch focus to Obelisk.

Skycoin is a massive project with a lot of moving parts. They can't do everything at once.

Obelisk isn't that important right now - the blockchain is running just fine under the current masternode system and Obelisk is not even required for Skywire or CX to work.

Attached: Skycoin-Photo-Grid-2-Black.jpg (2396x1800, 923K)

The dev isn’t even on those commits
Most of those are just trash blog posts

The dev reports only to synth (who gives absolutely zero input and is impossible to work for) and the private repo is owned by Steve

The point is that Lord Synth’s claims about obelisk are BS

They have no detailed implementation plan and security stuff is still to be worked out I.e. it doesn’t even fucking exist

It’s like everything, Synth is a serial bullshitter. I can’t wait to see the shite that he releases for these antennas. Maybe at that point people will realise absolutely everything he says is a lie.

The project would have collapsed already without Steve.

If you are really a skycoin dev, I want you to know most of us are not fooled by this scam. Also you should be ashamed of yourself, go get kidnapped or whatever bs that crazy faggot wants to come up with this time.

It’s just one of the retarded community managers

>The dev isn’t even on those commits
So now you're saying there's another dev, as well as all those ones, also working on Obelisk, according to your 'insider info'. Cute larp, 7/10.

>go get kidnapped or whatever bs that crazy faggot wants to come up with this time

The home invasion happened. Full details here including the police report: skyfud.com/kidnap.html

Cool story bro. We eagerly await your evidence to back it up. Oh wait, you have no evidence and it's all merely your opinion. What a surprise.

Attached: Skycoin-Large-Grid-Black-LoRes.jpg (1280x895, 410K)

scams pump the hardest

Should I buy an official Skyminer or build a DIY one?

You should check out to the nearest psychiatric hospital if you even consider those two options.
Sky supporters are known to frequently suffer from schizophrenia.

I know more about the state of the project than you do

I’ve seen the private watercompany repo, you haven’t

Confirmation of s*y shills being the devs themselves. Only they could consider the project shill-worthy. They have bags to drop.

DIY is a pretty non-committal way to go right now.

just got my payment for january last week. feels good man

Same, payout isn't bad considering I didn't have to do anything this month.

How is it impossible? It’s literally what happened.

Attached: B8DF3FB9-5AB7-416D-BD6E-DFFA9AB2E188.jpg (500x509, 41K)

>mfw devs are in this thread shilling their bags.

Can you imagine the chainlink devs or literally any other legit crypto project shitpositng on /biz to try to convince you to buy their token?

Attached: AFED2E6B-A017-4061-83A5-26027AFAD0E8.jpg (1331x1369, 206K)

Lol basedboy low test faggots buy this coin

> insider here hehe
Cool larp bro

Ur Mad and jel that you haven’t seen the private watercompany repo that shows how much of a shitshow ‘obelisk’ is

It’s ok. You’re just a dumb deluded community manager happy to have a bit of power in a telegram channel
Run along now and let the big boys tell you the score

Yeah dude, I'm so mad I could just scream. You triggered me real bad.

Every cryptocurrency, except Skycoin, is reliant on centralized ISPs and government owned infrastructure.

If your crypto can be rendered unusable by governments, invading forces, or natural disasters, then is it really decentralized?

ISPs are centralized. They can choose to block all cryptocurrency traffic. They can choose to block all encrypted traffic. They can choose to block all traffic entirely. They can choose to block traffic for specific individuals. They can be shut down by governments, or invading forces. They can be disrupted by natural disasters. Any of these events will render most cryptocurrencies unusable and worthless in the affected region or country.

Many countries have already shut down Internet access. And who’s to say that even in the most liberal democracies, governments won’t crack down on the use of digital currencies if those currencies begin to threaten the government’s taxation revenue, and their financial control of the population.

Every other blockchain platform can leverage Skywire infrastructure to truly decentralize their own ecosystems. By installing Skyminer nodes and routing traffic over Skywire, even Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP users can transact in their preferred digital currency during situations in which the traditional Internet is unavailable.

Skywire delivers the final piece of the puzzle necessary to make all cryptocurrencies fully decentralized.

Regardless of which platform we support, we can all agree that we’re in this market because we believe in decentralization and freedom from government control.

Skywire’s success is therefore in the best interest of every blockchain project. Any development team that hopes for their cryptocurrency to be truly decentralized, and no longer reliant on legacy Internet infrastructure, should consider the deployment of Skywire nodes among their communities.

medium.com/@macrobusinesstv/why-all-blockchain-platforms-should-support-the-skycoin-project-f4b92af6ab73

Attached: Night-Lights-Space-Skycoin.jpg (3188x1200, 449K)

>sky

Attached: sky35.jpg (700x700, 123K)

>tfw listening to synth talk about fixing bitcoin bugs for the 100th time

>reddit spacing
It’s time to go back

Attached: 0AD51A8B-7477-4884-AF31-4FFFADA4953D.jpg (750x563, 127K)

>sky

Attached: sky76.jpg (700x570, 52K)

The only thing Skyfudders seem to have in their arsenal these days is random abuse and "hurr durr obelisk not released yet".

Attached: Skycoin-Photo-Grid-2-White.jpg (2392x1796, 913K)

>Sir, the airplane has no engine. It can't fly
>hurr durr, stop FUDing. Hop in, we are flying.

Attached: sky124.jpg (700x528, 21K)

Is this a strange new attempt at FUD? I don't think it's very effective, but please so carry on, if you're enjoying it. It gives me an opportunity to respond with a new pic showing some of Skycoin's working products.

Attached: Skycoin-Photo-Grid-Black.jpg (2368x1762, 968K)

Still no working consensus however and it will never have one.

>sky
>working product
There network isn't working at all. It's vapor. Not that deluded Schizos would know the difference.

Attached: sky78.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Don't you dare try shit talk about the leader of our skyfleet. He is so based and redpilled of course he was the best coder BTC ever saw.

it is working, buy a raspi if you dont have one and install Skywire on it, use it and you'll see that it works

medium.com/@CryptoRonny/build-the-ronnys-cheap-man-s-skyminer-a-skyminer-for-only-40-bucks-in-less-than-1-hour-526714fe7a3a

Well, it is true

I was perma banned from skycoin because of the shit we gave Scientology fucking 6 years ago.

>There network isn't working at all. It's vapor. Not that deluded Schizos would know the difference.

I'm posting over it now, so it seems to be working just fine.

Other working products include...

1. Skycoin—a lightning fast currency, with free transactions, and privacy/anonymity via the CoinJoin protocol

2. Software wallets—elegantly designed desktop/mobile wallets for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android

3. Hardware wallets—highly secure, and available at a fraction of the price of competing Trezor/Ledger/KeepKey models

4. Skyminers—can be purchased from Skycoin or built DIY, with almost 10,000 nodes already deployed globally

5. Coin Hours—earned by holding Skycoin in a wallet, and used to purchase services on the Skycoin ecosystem

6. Skycoin CX—a comprehensive programming language for creating games, apps and smart contracts

7. Skycoin Fiber—a platform for launching ICOs whereby each project is given its own dedicated blockchain

8. Skywire—a global decentralized peer-to-peer mesh network of interconnected Skyminer hardware nodes

9. Antennas—due for release in Q1 2019, enabling Skywire nodes to connect wirelessly and bypass ISPs

10. Online stores—making it easy for users to purchase Skycoin hardware and Skycoin-branded merchandise

11. KittyCash—a blockchain collectibles game that improves upon Ethereum’s infamous CryptoKitties game

Some of these are incomplete, but they're all working to some degree. Development continues.

What has your favourite shitcoin developed? An ERC20 token and a white paper?

Attached: Skycoin-NPCs.jpg (2776x1694, 941K)

Competitors will be churned to dust probably.

Attached: photo5179258147389417483.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Those fucks fucked my credit up. I also was followed and stalked after my stupid brother war dialed scientology from my phone.

They're smalltime. You'll actually worship Skycoin.

Attached: DymVTdsUcAAAqE6.jpg (2048x1536, 330K)

Attached: DHF76fh.png (2048x1536, 2.23M)

Skycoin is Mother. Skycoin is Father.

>S C A M M I N G F A G G O T S

Maybe you should learn how to Internet.

github.com/search?p=1&q=skycoin obelisk&type=Commits

Most of it is kept in a private repos though, to prevent pajeets like you from stealing it.

Attached: Obelisk-GitHub.jpg (1420x704, 129K)

>to prevent pajeets like you from stealing it
nah. The code is just a disgrace or doesn't exist. No other reason.

> hurr duur i'll just throw out my ignorant opinion as if it was fact durrrrr
The absolute state of Skycoin fudders

Attached: Skyminer-Pier.jpg (1200x900, 194K)

Skycoin!Bestcoin

Attached: 5fsdfsxx.png (1992x1373, 3.06M)

These are mostly blog posts or text mentions for the web, not a single commit on source code.
Synth "developing" on bitcoin is just him touching some flags to make it compilable on Linux, he did not fix any bug.
The truth is that I like the idea of Skywire. I like how the hardware wallet looks. But I don't like Skycoin as a federal reserve releasing and giving coins at hand for years, and I don't like lies either.
The antenna is built to work and be cheap, not to last. All effort should be done on making a better TOR, no need for a coin that won't be able to compete, even *if* the consensus ever happen. No need for a new language, and so on. They don't have the man power, and more importantly, the management quality, to make it work on time, period.
It really saddens me.

Based and redpilled.

Imagine buying a coin that is involved in kidnappings, fraud, drugs, guns, black wives and mulatto screechlings.

Attached: 1549921127674.jpg (615x738, 96K)

If you don't show something, you are afraid it is so utterly crap that it will tarnish your reputation. Given the very, very bad reputation sky has, that code has to be utterly amateurish if they are afraid of even more PR damage.

The project is a laughing stock of insecurity and badness.

>These are mostly blog posts or text mentions for the web, not a single commit on source code.

They show that Obelisk is under development. The code is in a hidden repo so pajeets don't copy it.

>Synth "developing" on bitcoin is just him touching some flags to make it compilable on Linux, he did not fix any bug.

If it didn't compile on Linux then that's a bug that he fixed.

> I don't like Skycoin as a federal reserve releasing and giving coins at hand for years, and I don't like lies either.

What lies?

>The antenna is built to work and be cheap, not to last.

First gen antennas. They'll get better, and the community can develop their own too.

>All effort should be done on making a better TOR, no need for a coin that won't be able to compete, even *if* the consensus ever happen.

Compete with what?

> No need for a new language

There's no "need" for anything. But the new language will encourage developers to build dapps on the SKY ecosystem.

>They don't have the man power, and more importantly, the management quality, to make it work on time, period.

On time? There's no time limit, and the Skycoin ecosystem will probably never be 'finished'. There's always going to be new and better ideas, expansion, more things to do etc.

Attached: SkycoinTeam.jpg (1024x848, 180K)

>f you don't show something, you are afraid it is so utterly crap that it will tarnish your reputation. Given the very, very bad reputation sky has, that code has to be utterly amateurish if they are afraid of even more PR damage.

Or, it could be as they've said, that they don't want it to be copied, like how other coins have copied Skycoin's idea of a decentralized Internet with dedicated hardware nodes (HOT, ELA).

Attached: Skywallet-Keyring.png (1178x1093, 1.03M)

Beats watching the paint dry with something like LINK or XRP.

Attached: Are-You-Not-Entertained.gif (500x213, 1.28M)

>as they've said
>devs with a tarnished reputation, consisting of systematically delivering failure and unfulfilled promises make more promises
Nah, they are yet to deliver something that works without ducktape all over it. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me the seventeenth time, shame on me ...

>They show that Obelisk is under development
I am sure it was in development, and development will catch up this year. But a consensus algo is a really delicate thing, and it should have received prio on. As I cannot see anything, and I know how complex it is, and I am skeptic by nature, I would not bet on it, but wish the team luck. Also, open source man. This project could have followed Monero: if someone copy it, so be it, it proves you are doing a good job. Too much protecting your money and not the community and values in my opinion.

>If it didn't compile on Linux then that's a bug that he fixed.
I have seen what he changed, and man, Synth has balls using that as introduction card. But whatever.

>What lies?
That there are no competitors and is the best project on earth because everything else is shit. It is a maximalism without reasons. "Mainnet is done" was announced when, two months ago? He said the consensus algo can be finished in weeks, etc. He needs to shut up and be more humble.

>But the new language will encourage developers to build dapps on the SKY ecosystem.
Actually extra effort discourage devs, and CXO is not special at all. Also, it is more important how the dapps will consume resources than a language that currently is disconnected from the blockchain.

The truth is that I have some small bag of SKY and I know there are many paid fudders from other projects. But also that there are other meshnets projects (without crypto or using other blue-chip cryptos) that I think are in a better path. But let's see how things develop. I just wish for SKY to be more humble and open, that's it. You are shooting yourselves trying to do everything internal and thinking people will accept your supply distribution model just because you say so.

Why do all sky supporters display clear symptoms of schizophrenia? It's a very odd conclusion to come to, but you just can't avoid it.

Attached: sky4.jpg (736x1048, 104K)

Attached: IKD8HDH.png (513x1115, 1.22M)

Why do all Skycoin fudders display clear symptoms of schizophrenia?

It's a very odd conclusion to come to, but you just can't avoid it.

Attached: Skycoin-Synth.jpg (926x1280, 87K)

>incapable of original thought
Symptoms displayed to the T, unerringly.

Attached: sky7.png (550x442, 239K)

Incapable of recognizing sarcasm.

Skyshits

>consensus algo is a really delicate thing, and it should have received prio on

Skywire has priority, and it doesn't need Obelisk. Neither does CX or Fiber. Obelisk will be nice when it's done, but it's not critical right now. There's no rush.

>I have seen what he changed, and man, Synth has balls using that as introduction card. But whatever.

It's just to show he's been around since the early days of crypto.

>>What lies?
>That there are no competitors and is the best project on earth because everything else is shit

There are no competitors decentralizing the transport layer.

"Best project on earth because everything else is shit" is just an opinion. Neither a lie nor the truth - it's just a subjective view.

>"Mainnet is done" was announced when, two months ago? He said the consensus algo can be finished in weeks

Don't remember either of those being said. Mainnet was always due for release this quarter.

>Actually extra effort discourage devs, and CXO is not special at all.

What extra effort? Golang is a widely known language and CX is very similar.

> Also, it is more important how the dapps will consume resources

Relevance?

>there are other meshnets projects (without crypto or using other blue-chip cryptos) that I think are in a better path.

Such as?

> But let's see how things develop. I just wish for SKY to be more humble and open, that's it. You are shooting yourselves trying to do everything internal and thinking people will accept your supply distribution model just because you say so.

Skycoin doesn't really care what people think though. They just go ahead and develop the platform they way they want to. There are no shareholders or big whale investors to please. You either accept their approach and timeline (or lack thereof) or you invest in something else. The leaders of the project aren't going to change their approach just because some people complain. They literally DGAF.

Attached: Skyfleet-Cyberpunk.jpg (600x1194, 210K)

Shit

>Skycoin doesn't really care what people think though
The devs don't care about the price dear bagholders. Enjoy your heavy, eternal bags.