Okay I’m establishing this from now on

From now on we’re going to take this investment shit seriously. No chasing pumps. No chasing “the next ____”. The “next ____” is nothing at all. We shall only go for projects that have a unique use case. Projects that have monopolies over their target market.
———-
We shall look through codebases and evaluate the track record of all developers involved. Hopefully we have some technically minded anons to pitch in.
———
We shall attempt to value tokens based on their respective velocities. All useless tokens will be shit on and dumped to the ground.
——
We shall refrain from getting into arguments that have nothing to do with valuing investments. No discussions of thots. No discussions of why we should be buying gold. No one shall say someone is stupid for proposing an investment, without a valid argument
——
We shall manage our portfolios using proper risk management. No going “all-in” on any one project. None of that stupid shit.
——
No one shall take out a loan to buy into crypto. No, you’re not a good enough investor to take on debt like that.
——
A lot of you faggots ruined this board. We have the best vessel for freethought on the Internet, and you’re just pissing it away by endless arguments and shilling of projects you researched for half an hour. Using our collective mind we can quite literally amass wealth unseen before in any group of autistic, politically discontent, intelligent underachievers.

The NEETs shall inherit the earth, but only if the NEETs come together with dignity. We have one chance. ONE CHANCE. If we collectively amass billions, we could easily become a master class of humans that actually buy politicians for the right reasons.
Why the fuck are you guys throwing this away? Take this shit seriously, and we’ll all be better off. Together.

Attached: E3127FB6-D93C-4451-AE9B-90E10FAE9ECE.jpg (700x450, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.consensys.net/andrew-keys-ethereum-has-30-times-more-devs-than-the-next-blockchain-community-27980a5ddc09
blockonomi.com/ico-craze-over/amp/#The_2017_Bull_Run
medium.com/coinbundle/why-dont-people-trust-crypto-cb9e9b84934c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright mike buy nkn

>Pink ID
>No justification
Why?

Alright, you post a coin/token first and your thoughts on it.

First and foremost here is my bull case for ETH over all DApp platforms. To end all discussions of ____ is better than ETH.
——
Firstly, just to get it out of the way, Ethereum is the number one blockchain by developer mindshare alone.
media.consensys.net/andrew-keys-ethereum-has-30-times-more-devs-than-the-next-blockchain-community-27980a5ddc09
Why is this important? Because the more eyes looking at a particular thing, the better that thing can be critiqued and improved upon rapidly. Next.
——-
The last bullrun was caused by ICO funding on Ethereum.
blockonomi.com/ico-craze-over/amp/#The_2017_Bull_Run
This is especially important to note, because it directly shows that there needs to be a way to convince investors that they could easily make money, for another bubble to happen.
——-
Custodial services are coming to crypto this year or next, signalled by firms such as Fidelity filing patents for custodial tech. What assets is fidelity going to offer custodial services for first? Bitcoin, and then Ethereum. So, even fidelity sees ethereum as a good move, over EOS and the others. Why do you think this is?
——- 1/2

Ethereum staking is on it’s way. This, paired with proper custody tech, is especially enticing for boomer money. A major reason for why boomers aren’t pro crypto, is that they are worried about loss of funds, and that crypto is worthless as an “investment” (ie promise of returns)
medium.com/coinbundle/why-dont-people-trust-crypto-cb9e9b84934c
—-
Ethereum will scale without sacrificing decentralization. It’s too technical to explain, but here is a little argument to explain why it’s silly to think otherwise.
Since we’ve established that ethereum is number one in terms of developer interest, and that this fact is beneficial for the advancement of the tech, then isnt it silly to be bullish on DApp platforms and bearish on ETH at the same time?
——-
Now that I have established that ETH is the number one DApp platform.
Now here is my favourite part. Since staking returns are calculated in ETH, we have a nice feedback loop (similar to the ICO money loop)
>POS released
>early adopters start locking up supply and collecting fees
>other people notice
>other people eagerly buy ETH at a little premium
>dividends suddenly are worth more
>more people pay attention to the opportunity
—-
Now I have shown you that ETH is the best DApp platform, and that it will moon in its own right due to the POS feedback loop.
——- 2/2

I’ll never come back to this place if this thread goes relatively unnoticed.

Here’s a pic of best baller to do it.

Attached: 8E48507E-FA0E-4C1E-837C-DB9F492FE358.jpg (1380x920, 229K)

I can confirm am boomer from /pol, first time I invested in crypto was last week after hearing delity was starting a custody platform. I didn't know much about crypto, but after everything I've read, went with ETH.

Very cool of you to mention this. What specifically about ETH did you like over other DApp platforms? Did I miss any reasons?

Why should I care?

Because I’m one of the top thinkers on this board. Me leaving is an indicator of how shit this place is.

Attached: 572DEA29-E451-476B-BCF3-3649902231C8.jpg (500x497, 244K)

>Because I’m one of the top thinkers on this board.

Attached: 1543525621022.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

At least I put my thoughts down and my money where my mouth is. Pussy bitch. Real men don’t act like you.

So you really think Ethereum will be the only platform people will use? I mean I have some to but I think there might be some other platforms that might give Eth a little competition. I do agree that Eth will probably be the most popular choice. But, we don't just have one operating system either.

Have you heard of Komodo? They already give you 5% for holding it in a wallet along with bunch of other tech they have. The problem is though that it doesn't seem like many are using it but that could be because we are still in a bear market and it takes time for people to learn another tech before they start building on it since Eth already had a huge advantage.

>So you really think Ethereum will be the only platform people will use?
Not what I said at all. I agree with you that people will also use EOS and stuff. But the big money is with ETH.

I’ve heard of Komodo, and i think anything that has a dividend-yield type model will have at least one major pump. What do you think?

Buy LINK dyor. The reason biz became shit is because everyone is all in link and constantly buying more. Link is literally a perfect investment.

I don’t disagree and I’ll let this slide since we’ve fully researched LINK already. I’ve held since SIBOS.

Give me the reasons then

Actually what you said is interesting. You think BIZ went to shit since we’re all just waiting for LINK to hit mainstream? Have we all mentally checked out since we’ve essentially made it?

Exactly. We all know chainlink will make us rich beyond our wildest dreams. Why even try to find another investment? It won't be as good as buying link.

Attached: 1546816269844.jpg (1080x1070, 48K)

I think we have come to a point where coins have to actually be used for a huge pump, even if they paying out a percentage, it might not entice people anymore since people who bought NEO or ARK for the payout would have been better off if they sold ATH then holding it for dividends. I think people people got way too burned.

That’s a fire argument actually... I’m gonna think about this for a bit. Hopefully this doesn’t get archived

could you possibly elaborate what makes LINK a "perfect investment"?
Jow Forumsfag here

Yeah actually for newfags we still need to have discussions.
You gotta explain man

The next bullrun will start because of real world adoption. Real world adoption of smart contracts can't happen without smarter management of private keys, fiat to crypto transfers instantaneously and autonomously, and automatic triggers from offchain data sources. Every major hurdle to the next step towards real world adoption is being solved by chainlink. Link will unironically start the next bullrun.

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-174630.png (1080x2220, 793K)

Attached: 1515088025590.png (949x854, 97K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-023220.png (1080x2220, 494K)

Attached: 1543072418193.png (1253x3436, 439K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-024546.png (1080x2220, 509K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-024554.png (1080x2220, 458K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-024616.png (1080x2220, 295K)

Tbh bro you are not explaining this well at all to a new person. I agree with you but like...

All the explanation he really needs is here

All of their current confirmed partnerships. Kaleido is connected to amazon web services and accord is connected to ibm

Attached: IMG_20190207_135254.jpg (1152x576, 70K)

Attached: 1549843242635.jpg (814x1136, 398K)

bumping based thread full of wise oldfaggotry and newfag Jow Forumsfrens.

Attached: ux7k5qgf67c21.jpg (960x560, 93K)

Boomer crypto investing guide:

>The next bullrun will start for the same reason the last three did: the Halvening.

It's fundamental supply and demand. Cut new supply in half, demand stays the same, price increases. Price increase triggers the run to euphoria. Then it collapses and starts over. It's a four year cycle with one in the red and three in the green. We're going sideways for 3-9 months, then a slow climb to previous ATH, 30% correction, then new ATH.

>Above has happened three times before, and all indicators show is happening again.
Ride the horse until it bucks you.

Any alt in the top 20 that isn't a fork or a stable will gain against BTC in the next run 3-5x. Diversify and buy low and wait. The point is to accumulate more BTC. Don't marry any alt. Get out when they pump. Don't fall for, "muh, staking, passive dividends, singularity." Those are reasons they pump. Get out when they pump, not in.

When you hear women and scuzzy people talking about prices in public, and Glenn Beck starts talking about BTC every day, it's time to sell.

>I’m one of the top thinkers on this board

Attached: 8927624897.jpg (248x203, 8K)

ty for making this thread op. i have nothing valuable to contribute but appreciate the effort

Ty ty

Attached: 76DC738E-1CE0-4819-99DB-4F76978094EA.jpg (512x512, 25K)

I appreciate the sentiment of this thread, but shouldn't crypto as an asset class be examined through the same prism as you're proposing individual coins be examined?

I'm all in on QNT.
Fuck you.

I agree with your points on ETH, it's what brought me back into crypto and it's my 2nd biggest holdings.
For my money, I think ICX is going to have a strong foothold in the interoperability/smart contract area. Their approach has been my favorite and boils down to essentially:
1. work with large groups of organizations (banks, hospitals, insurance, etc) to find blockchain use cases
2. create private blockchains to fulfill that use case
3. offer a public blockchain (that they need ICX to use) if they want to transact with another private blockchain

This is a good approach because gaining real world adoption from real companies is the most difficult part in the crypto world. Not only that, but it locks these groups of businesses in. Even if ETH or EOS or some other dapp platform becomes the de facto standard, they will have to go through ICX in order to interoperate with these businesses. Each new business increases the number of possible connections, so you get a "network effect" of growth as each business takes advantage of the trust blockchain provides.

The governance model is also compelling in that it's an improved version of DPOS. It has high transaction speeds, can also allow dapp owners to cover transaction fees, and there's no need to learn solidity to make apps, which makes it an overall good platform for dapps.

Attached: 58DA716F-AFDD-4249-82D2-158BA301566E.jpg (222x266, 14K)

Hey boys, what's the next bitcoin I can go all in and retire next year? I got this brand new credit card and I'm ready to load it up with some brapper aphrodisiac. Any autists who've done the research want to clue me in? Thanks bros

Attached: 1538526566067.gif (432x480, 3.51M)

Bump.

Neither do they act like you. If you're using Jow Forums as a direct source of information and debate you're doing it wrong. You're welcome to leave, literally nothing of value will be lost. Simpletons like you belong on reddit.

You do know that LeBron is better right?

Snowblossom

You wanna make it? Buy as much BAT as possible. If you need me to explain why then you wont make it.,

Bump