TFW the BTT airdrop completes and TRX holders start dumping for BTT in the next 30 minutes...

TFW the BTT airdrop completes and TRX holders start dumping for BTT in the next 30 minutes. BTT is about to moon solid for the next 3 days until the V day campaign, screenshot this.

Target: 100 sats. Start selling from 85 +

Attached: btt.jpg (280x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/what-to-know-about-this-weeks-bittorrent-token-airdrop-on-tron
twitter.com/AnonBabble

biz will unironically argue this. fucking retards.

Airdrop is in like 4 hours not 30 minutes fag

is tronscan supporting the airdrop?

jesus christ calm down kid

i'm willing to be convinced, but i just don't understand your logic: yes, trx will plummet because people just want the airdrop, but one would think they'll just dump the btt as well. why would it moon?

Pumpatron Sun will pump the bags. That's the logic.

This kek

Also the airdrop is like 1 billion BTT, market selling 1 billion BTT does not even drop the price by 1 sat

Indeed user. This coin has more than 9k btc volume and the airdrop is around 218 btc total. This won’t even move the price an inch.

Because the amount of BTT the average tron holder gets from the airdrop is barely even 5$ worth.
Some might look into BTT and decide to add on their position.

The highest buy wall is over 2b right now. The price will not move by 1 sat if all airdropped holders market sell immediately at the same time. The market was spooked about this but once its behind us the price will jump significantly.

Same like tron airdrop, mooned after the AirDrop, shortterm x4 mid-long term x100

Pretty sure the initial airdrop is over 10 billion btt in total. 12 months after gonna be 900mil per month if I remember correctly.

>Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.

Attached: pumpatron.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

coindesk.com/what-to-know-about-this-weeks-bittorrent-token-airdrop-on-tron

When the Tron blockchain reaches a block height of 6.6 million, the team will take a snapshot of TRX balances and split up the first airdrop proportionally to all TRX holders. The first 12 airdrops will each distribute 990 million BTT tokens. Holders of one TRX will receive 0.11 BTT next week, according to Binance.

I just went all in, feels degenerate man

Attached: 387ac3d588d1e31ed5a5b3517b54ae19.jpg (550x550, 29K)

>coin has more than 9k btc volume
>believing chink exchanges volumes

Don’t care mate, just in it for a quick trade. I’m never hodling chinkcoins again after the Matrix fiasco.

if my post is dubs you made a terrible mistake

>just in it for a quick trade
enjoy your bags

I had a few bags of shitcoins I threw Trons way.
Just trying to to boost LTC.
Never trusted Tron. Had a Verge vibe from it since the start.

few big buys rolling in

No shit. Its like biz hates money or something. My time to sell will be when half of the posts here are shilling BTT at the top.

Dont forget, before the airdrop TRX will pump shortly because of the people that want in on the BTT, and will dump soon after the airdrop.

Please hold back your FOMO urges on TRX just this once and sell after airdrop

What happened with Matrix?

it got pulled out of it

fucking niggers just tell me when to sell. before or after the airdrop?
t. 30 sat fomoer

you fucked up

yes

How can you look at that ask and think to yourself "wow I'm gonna make money from buying this! :)" You have to be totally ignorant.

someone got a link for the block explorer countdown?

Moon cancelled nothing to see here move along

The airdrop is for 11 billion BTT the first time. At least shill with proper info.