MEWING - there is no better investment

1. mouth closed
2. lips closed
3. tongue pressing on the roof of the mouth

-> become more chad, year by year

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmf-pR7EryY

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-11 um 13.03.50.png (592x568, 211K)

Can confirm mewing is legit. The younger you start, the better, but it has changed me in my late 20s +

Started at 25. Big differences just three months in.

I'm a dentist IRL and this is bonafide quackery of the highest order. The principles are relevant to orthodontics in growing children but if you think you can shape your jaw and facial bones as an adult you must be legally retarded

Trying this makes me feel like I'm about to start wheezing after about 5 minutes.

you can change muscles though and therefore achieve a different traction of jaw
stay with teeth dentist scum

And yet it works. Weird, huh?

>shape your jaw and facial bones
Nice strawman brainlet

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>not "What are you Dewing?"
not based

>I'm a boxer IRL and this is bonafide quackery of the highest order. The principles are relevant to cans in growing journeymen but if you think you can't shape your jaw and facial bones as an adult you must be legally retarded

Attached: mmm.jpg (299x400, 32K)

i got told to do it by a dentist IRL

It's legit. Been doing it for a year or so. Obviously you can exercise your face. You can exercise any muscle on your body. You can even enlarge your dick ffs.

it hurts the bottom of my tongue

don't be a nigger

Shit like breathing through your mouth instead of nose as a child changes your jaw shape.

Your dick isn't a muscle

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

It's smooth muscle and you can enlarge it. kys.

i literally subscribed yesterday...

(((therapy)))

That's what I said you retard. As a child. Not as an adult

Mew is universally considered a joke in the academic dental/orthodontic field. The only people who have ever taken him seriously are incel weirdos on the internet

>considered a joke

Blasphemy

Attached: borther.jpg (615x360, 76K)

B I G

O R T H O

are you meant to have your teeth touching?

is it too late to do it at your 30s?

>Mew is universally considered a joke in the academic dental/orthodontic field.

Again, irrelevant. I don't Mew to impress dentists, I do it to look fucking handsome and slay.

Pretty late but I am 32 and it still has had an effect. It won't hurt.

>I don't Mew to impress dentists, I do it to look fucking handsome and slay.

Your idol is Elliot Rodger. Reevaluate your life.

The dental and medical field have both become a laughing stock. This in the information age.

Mewing fixed my headaches and jaw pain.

>mouth closed
>lips closed
>tongue pressing on the roof of mouth
Also part of a meditation technique invented by Yogi's.
Not sure what the logic behind it is anymore, something to do with meridians or something and good posture. I've practiced the technique for a long time but I doubt it will make you more ''çhad''. I'm much more inclined to suspect he's trying to set a trend/hype and become the spokesperson of that and cash in on it.

I have been mewing for 4 years straight, one of the earliest autists to find out about this (PUAHfag here)

The REAL results: There's barely any fucking difference at all. If you are past teen years it's pretty much over, you need SURGERY for a realistic change at removing your subhumanity.

If anything, I think it has made my jawline worse because myolidal or whatever they are called muscles (the unes under the jawline) have become too developed, so when I mew they are masking my already poor jawline, and it's asymmetrical to both since my fucking pallate probably is, thus distributing the force that the tongue does on the roof ot the mouth in uneven ways.

The only possitive is that it I think theres a tiny amount of better checkbone definition but it's probably due muscles being more developed.

Oh and since your maxilla is probably small as mine is, when you are pushing your fucking mouth hard all day it becomes swole and thus it doesn't properly fit on your mouth when mewing and your molases bite the sides of it creating ulcers.

Would you tense any muscle of your body 24/7? it's retarded.

This only works when you are developing period.

Looks law is brutal and there's no easy way outs, you need to CUT BONE and risk your life or stay a subhuman.

Attached: 100000 by 2024.png (1203x817, 48K)

Chunking out on a country fried steak

mewing helps with your posture, surely your's has improved, no?

but but bu-
>ain't no cat

*invents purring*
*sells ebooks*

Attached: 1535028186790.jpg (605x412, 50K)

Are you literally a mouth breather?